Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Hmm... There's the trick of just switching characters in dangerous situations to remove all the hazards on screen. Practicing that would help keep your run longer. 

I hate to waste one, so does it keep letting you switch during the run, as long as you don't die, or is it one time use per run, per ad view/5 spend? I usually just go Tails, Die, Rouge, Die, Watch Ad, Tails Die, Rouge Die, Game Over. (will flip when Rouge is higher level). Also glad my GS4 died, my Note 4 is like night and day with this game. Yes, I'm one of those need the sd/removable battery freaks or would have gone newer or iOS device.

Edited by CorrieCubed

I hate to waste one, so does it keep letting you switch during the run, as long as you don't die, or is it one time use per run, per ad view/5 spend? I usually just go Tails, Die Rouge, Die, Watch Ad, Tails Die, Rouge Die, Game Over. So glad my GS4 died, my Note 4 is like night and day with this game. Yes, I'm one of those need the sd/removable battery freaks or would have gone newer or iOS device.

Once both your characters die, you get a screen asking if you want to pay 5 RSRs for a revive, or watch a video for a free revive. The free video revives are limited (About 15-30 runs per day I think). You are allowed two revives per game, either paying 10 RSRs for 2 revives, or watching the free video revive for one revive, and using 5 RSRs for the second revive. You get to use both characters again after a revive also. 

I hate to waste one, so does it keep letting you switch during the run, as long as you don't die, or is it one time use per run, per ad view/5 spend? I usually just go Tails, Die, Rouge, Die, Watch Ad, Tails Die, Rouge Die, Game Over. (will flip when Rouge is higher level). Also glad my GS4 died, my Note 4 is like night and day with this game. Yes, I'm one of those need the sd/removable battery freaks or would have gone newer or iOS device.

switching characters doesn't lose them, it just means you need to wait a little until you can switch again. Dying will always remove the button as you only have 1 character left. It's useful in boss battles as well if it's hard to dodge everything.

Instead of spending RSR, either only use the video revives, or wait the time for lives to replenish. Spending 5RSR here and there wastes a lot.

Once in while use video ad revive. Generally try hard not to use it. I still get more red rings then lose than. It takes red rings to make red rings in the game there. But that is my point of view. In Sonic Dash though I not use red rings or video ad instead I skip it all together because I hate non tv related video ads lot.

Once in while use video ad revive. Generally try hard not to use it. I still get more red rings then lose than. It takes red rings to make red rings in the game there. But that is my point of view. In Sonic Dash though I not use red rings or video ad instead I skip it all together because I hate non tv related video ads lot.

Just do what I do. Play the ad, go get a drink, come back and play.
  • Thumbs Up 5

Yooo ZeroP, I haven't seen you here for a long time man! :D

Did you get Shadow?

Hi man! ^^ The truth is I check this topic everyday but I had nothing to say until now :P

No luck here with Shadow ... but I've got Blaze 3 times B) ( ... sigh xD )

I dont know why, but i usually get 2-4 ad revives/ day

Me too, i think they only give them after you have 3 lives and already had some time waiting for more.

But i think thats just my luck, i mean, i get higher score at the last run i need to finish an episode (and will likely get way more score than needed).

A bit late to the Blaze party, but I finally got her yesterday from the special roulette! Also I have 1.6k rsr saved up for tikal and I might go grinding for more this week before university starts

Screenshot_2015-08-22-14-39-46.png

i want it.

you have a lot of red rings and characters?

can you pm me your save file yeah.

This reminds me of the time I was on the house phone before mobiles and my dad was watching TV.

Me: Yo can I like, have some privacy here? 

Dad: PRIVACY!??? ... ... ... ... BUY YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!

• Thumbs Up 8

i want it.

you have a lot of red rings and characters?

I'm sorry but I worked hard to get all these things q_q I'm pretty there's some sort of prohibition on account sharing as well.

Why don't you just play on your own account?

I'm sorry but I worked hard to get all these things q_q I'm pretty there's some sort of prohibition on account sharing as well.

Why don't you just play on your own account?

goddamn you.

why not?

because F***** Sega make this game impossible to get characters. 

i spent 50 red rings all the time and get crappy normal and rare buddies i dont use

i can't even get shadow who is my favorite. You are very conceited so please, send me it

goddamn you.

why not?

i spent 50 red rings all the time and get crappy normal and rare buddies i dont use

i can't even get shadow who is my favorite. You are very conceited so please, send me it

No need to get all pissy. Plenty of people don't have any characters aside Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Heck, I only have Amy of the extras. 

Mind you also, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to use another's save data. Remember, this game is online. It either won't work because it's not tied to your account/ID, or you'll get instantly banned. Just play the game yourself. The characters aren't necessary to progress in the game. 

• Thumbs Up 9

goddamn you.

why not?

obvious troll is obvious

• Thumbs Up 1

No, Im not trolling. :angry:

That is rude. Im sure you all like it when you bully me.

This game is an unfair game for rich people. only rich people can spent money to get classic sonic and rouge and others

if you don't you barely get any red rings.

it's unfair because kids don't make money so we can't buy it. we have to ask our parents and our parents will say no to an iphone game

I got so upset I cried and didn't go to school when classic sonic went off the roulette. this game is cheap and I just want someone to give me their file so I can stop being angry and play shadow. I promise I wont get you bannd. I can give you an $20 Itunes gift card when I get it next week

I haven't spent a single dime, and currently am at around 250 Red Rings(not counting the ones i've spent). A lot of events usually can boost your rr's easily, as well as the final episode. The game has its issues yes, but it's not cheap at every corner. No ones bullying you, people are just annoyed at you demanding things that they either cannot do, or have worked hard to earn for themselves.

Edited by KHCast
  • Thumbs Up 5

someone to give me their file. I promise I wont get you bannd.

.... .... Again. The save files are tied to player ID/Whatever crap is in the Online DRM.

If anyone gives you a copy of their game/save file one or both of the following almlst certainly WILL happen.

1: One copy of the save/game will not work.

2: One or both players will be banned.

Furthermore. You are in no place to make such a claim as 'I promise you want get banned' since you don't seem to understand anything about the DRM safeguards to prevent what you are asking.

• Thumbs Up 6

Trick is to have the RC Battle Cruiser leveled up a bit (I have it Lvl.2 currently). This nets you 10+ RSR per run on average (but sometimes i get 2-4). Also I equip the 3 booster items and equip one of every Color Power every run because I have a lot of rings and that helps me finish an episode in one go, allowing me to progress the episodes really fast and acquire a lot of RSR and special eggs per day.

The chances are random so I don't know how to define my luck. Sometimes I am extremely lucky (I have all the characters released since the worldwide release of the game) and sometimes I am extremely unlucky (spent $60+ for amitie amy and didn't get her, rolled vector twice)

thank you, for a day i used the wisps and boosters, now, i dont use them and i get the episodes done, i reached so far 300 RSR, but i feel like wasting them :(

I mean, i think i'll only waste the 10 eggs spins, god i hate this, i cant let blaze go unless i know there is something better later, and that Adventure event still doesnt have a date.

Someone scream at me telling me what to do, do i waste the RSR, yes or no?

Someone scream at me telling me what to do, do i waste the RSR, yes or no?

Do you want Shadow or Blaze? If yes spin. 

Do you want to level up companions? if yes spin.

Do your current buddies suck and are there better ones on the wheel you want? If yes spin.

Are you happy with your current characters/companions and their levels? If yes don't spin. 

Have you realised yet that odds are characters gone from the wheel will almost certainly come back at some point because that way Iizuka can buy more gardening tools? If no relax.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got so upset I cried and didn't go to school when classic sonic went off the roulette. this game is cheap...

You cried and ditched school because you missed out on Classic Sonic? I seriously suggest you delete the game, and never play Runners again. School and education are far more important than giving Sega your time and money (through video revives). You think Sega cares about you not getting Classic Sonic?

However I do agree that this game is cheap with the roulette. Because of this, I started playing it less and less. Getting the Tornado and Golden Angel on my 2 special egg spins was like the last straw for me about this game.

Edited by Ming Ming Yuigahama
  • Thumbs Up 8