Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I just logged in and and wow, you get 30 Red Rings as compensation for the maintenance

And the achievements just exploded. I got every single one that the game failed to recognize in the past

I can't get the pre-register bonus. It has to be installed

After the update:

11174790_1412490179070084_47970322311728

Yes, that circle on the top right shows the next area

• Thumbs Up 1

The Premium Roulette has PSO music in it

Odds:

Normal Egg 67%, Rare Egg 25%, Super Rare Egg 8%

1536429_1412498705735898_686898585909422

10441128_1412498509069251_88790969304674

11008507_1412498502402585_31286312926178

11147058_1412498372402598_13243324806604

I maxed out MAG, and only got Lv 0 Rappy

1.0.2t updates on iOS version

• RC UFO/Shahra/Easter Bunny/Merlina exploits can no longer be used
  • An option to log in and out of Facebook added
  • iOS Game Center Achievements & Integration fixed
  • Phantasy Star Event underway - Phantasy Star music temp replaces Item, Premium & Special Roulette music
  • Unlocking Amy still isn't fixed

1.0.2t updates on iOS version

• RC UFO/Shahra/Easter Bunny/Merlina exploits can no longer be used
  • An option to log in and out of Facebook added
  • iOS Game Center Achievements & Integration fixed
  • Phantasy Star Event underway - Phantasy Star music temp replaces Item, Premium & Special Roulette music
  • (Still checking on Amy)

Pretty much the same as the Android version updates

So I just redeemed my promotional items, yup from that Phantasy Star thing. 

Go to the email that you recieved from your phone or device, then click the first link in the email.

Then click the big green button.

Runners will load and you'll get a 'verifying promotional content.' 

You'll then get a level 0 Mag for free.

How do you actually back up the files on this game?

Android backup tools work well. If you're not rooted, Helium apparently works via a PC connection.

RC UFO/Shahra/Easter Bunny/Merlina exploits can no longer be used

Time to find me a new game!

• Thumbs Up 3

I've been saving red star rings until some event like this one   B)

2s7geo2.jpg

The free Mag  :P ("Rewrad" xD )

why8na.jpg

And the results are:

2ytut1t.jpg

The only golden egg I got  :P

e5s28w.jpg

PSO2 companions aren't very useful to me ^^U
Kuna activates items on checkpoints, Rappy only changes animals to Rappys and Mag only destroys spikes. For me Merlina and Sharha are still the best companions without any doubt  :wub:

One thing I was wondering: it looks like we can get a free Yacker companion (I'm not sure) in the japanese web of Sonic Runners and it looks like it requires a password or something like that. 
Anyone knows how to get it?  :blink:

I suppose Kuna gives some sort of relevance to checkpoints in the later stages. All the do is bank your rings, so once you reach the Top Speed sections they become pointless apart from the ones that directly follow the Eggman appearances.

Honestly guys... 

Don't waste your red rings until this event is over unless you are a super die hard PSO fan.

The companions are naff, you don't get achievements for unlocking them (so no red ring return), yet you can waste 50 red rings on them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I used 50 Red Rings and got Mag, a serious contender for most useless companion. Holding off is a very good idea.

So I just redeemed my promotional items, yup from that Phantasy Star thing. 

Go to the email that you recieved from your phone or device, then click the first link in the email.

Then click the big green button.

Runners will load and you'll get a 'verifying promotional content.' 

You'll then get a level 0 Mag for free.

How does the email look? I have not received it and I signed up.

How does the email look? I have not received it and I signed up.

It's all in Japanese. I got mine instantly after I signed up for it. 

It's all in Japanese. I got mine instantly after I signed up for it. 

Thanks but I play PSO2 so I receive a lot of Japanese emails, I just wonder the exact characters for on that email.

EDIT: Found it.

Here it is, for people who like me need to know exactly what to look for in their Japanese emails.

【事前登録完了】『ソニック ランナーズ』×『ファンタシースタ

EDIT: Pressed the green button, Nothing happened and now the Green Button is GONE! F YOU SEGA! F you to HELL! :(

I really, reeeeeeeeeeealy hate this stupid buggy game!

What the hell did you get anyway Hogfather besides the free MAG companion which i tried the Roulette today with only 50 Red Rings because im not rich like all you snobs and got a crappy magnet  companion. Atleast fill us in in what you got, so I can hate SEGA even more. I speak for the common man, but WHY must always be a pioneer of ERRORS!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Hope I'm not the only one who got this STUPID error, I will kill myself if I was.

post-2138-0-73599600-1429727262_thumb.jp

how to get this email ?

You needed to apply for it before the 19 of April, a PSO2 promotion inside Sonic Runners, its too late now.

This game has no mercy, only bait so you waste money on it which I refuse to do because one, its a waste of money, two I'm poor as hell.

how to get this email ?

It was a temporary promotional thing, if you've not already signed up for it, I don't think you can get it. I'll try and see if I can find it though.

What the hell did you get anyway Hogfather besides the free MAG companion which i tried the Roulette today with only 50 Red Rings because im not rich like all you snobs and got a crappy magnet  companion. Atleast fill us in in what you got, so I can hate SEGA even more. I speak for the common man, but WHY must always be a pioneer of ERRORS!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Hope I'm not the only one who got this STUPID error, I will kill myself if I was.

And who exactly is a rich snob now?

The West can't decide on her name. The promo banner thing spelled it Quna, but in-game it's Kuna.

Thanks but I play PSO2 so I receive a lot of Japanese emails, I just wonder the exact characters for on that email.

EDIT: Found it.

Here it is, for people who like me need to know exactly what to look for in their Japanese emails.

【事前登録完了】『ソニック ランナーズ』×『ファンタシースタ

Hm? Yeah that says pre-registration complete. Sonic Runners x Phantasy Star. Also anyone who signed up should easily know how to redeem it. They mention in the email to click the link from your mobile device when the event is on. And if you can't read Japanese... well there's this thing called Google Translate. Not really accurate but I assume you could understand most of the email that way.

Also yeah I went ahead and checked if anything performance wise changed for me. I was actually surprised that the menus don't lag now and that the game itself is even more stable now. I still get frame drops every few seconds but it's overall smoother and more playable. Hit detection is more accurate too but the momentum has changed too. When I jump on enemies I noticed I go higher than I used to now and at times it can get me injured or the character I play as may overshoot a jump. Might be because of the framerate changes, I dunno. I'm playing this on a Galaxy S3 Mini so... yeah not the best device for gaming to begin with. 

So needless to say I'm finding myself playing the game once again. I cannot escape Sonic Runners it seems. :L 

And who exactly is a rich snob now?

Figure it out for yourself, rich ppl never see themselves as rich or snobbish, they think they are the good guys but many are really the cause of suffering in this world because many are asshats.

Sonic Runners is basically the richest man wins, and for that I spit on this game and on ANYTHING that has this putrid philosophy! Why was I playing this game? Because I like the concept of all characters being playable again and I like the many references, music is ok too, and because Sonic Lost World and Sonic Boom are not my cup of tea and did not buy them, thus I have not played anything Sonic for a long time.

(This game has been hacked to death, why do you think that is?)

Figure it out for yourself, rich ppl never see themselves as rich or snobbish, they think they are the good guys but many are really the cause of suffering in this world.

Sonic Runners is basically the richest man wins, and for that I spit on this game and on ANYTHING that has this putrid philosophy!

So let me get this straight... because you can't figure out how a promotional code works, that makes anybody who did a rich snob responsible for all the suffering in this world?

Figure it out for yourself, rich ppl never see themselves as rich or snobbish, they think they are the good guys but many are really the cause of suffering in this world.

Sonic Runners is basically the richest man wins, and for that I spit on this game and on ANYTHING that has this putrid philosophy! Why was I playing this game? Because I like the concept and because Sonic Lost World and Sonic Boom are not my cup of tea.

Hey now. No need to get mad because of a mobile game. Have a nice cup of tea and relax. ^^ You just had a bit of bad luck is all. The game isn't ruined because of a silly promotion not working or because you don't have many rings. 

This game is more like... the more you grind the higher your score multipliers get and by running farther with those multipliers you get high scores. It's all up to whether you have patience. Free to play mobile games are just like that.

So let me get this straight... because you can't figure out how a promotional code works, that makes anybody who did a rich snob responsible for all the suffering in this world?

You silly, silly man, Its not because of the stupid promotion, read my post again.

And I know you are calling me stupid, I am not blind to the juvenile play on words you and the all the bigwigs use.

You underestimate me.

You just had a bit of bad luck is all

Nah, Ive had my fill of bad luck already before this happened, this game is the incarnation of Bad Luck, that's why ppl hacked it to death and why I'm so angry. Does not help that I'm usually unlucky since birth. My luck comes from trading and negotiations, so when the game is purely luck based and reflex based which I lack too, then I'm screwed. Many people are getting sick of modern Sonic, its not just Runners, Sonic games have become way too hard core and luck based.