Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

You silly, silly man, Its not because of the stupid promotion, read my post again.

And I know you are calling me stupid, I am not blind to the juvenile play on words you and the all the bigwigs use.

You underestimate me.

You have two choices: Either turn off the fucking attitude and participate in this topic like an adult, or get a two-week suspension.

• Thumbs Up 2

Posting adult quotes about freedom of speech with a child's understanding of how the concept actually works is doing you no favors either, because now you're spamming.

From this point forth, discuss Sonic Runners. That goes for everyone.

• Thumbs Up 3

I noticed something in this update: now we have 12 and 24 hours to get those 2 time-limited items of each chapter  :D

I just maxed Mag companion and ... is it just me or he is absolutely useless?  :blink:

Yeah so...ok

Obviously since I no longer have the game I'll ask this: with this special Phantasy Star Online 2 promotion going on, if there's another similar event in the future what SEGA IP you think may be a possibility? Puyo Puyo seems like a clear-cut choice.

New bug found, I started the wheel of misfortune and it kept going and going and going and never stopped until my game froze.

post-2138-0-47624000-1429748242_thumb.jp

post-2138-0-47624000-1429748242_thumb.jp

That picture doesn't say an awful lot.

I once had my connection drop before the wheel stopped spinning, so it kept going round and round endlessly until the connection picked up again.

That picture doesn't say an awful lot.

I once had my connection drop before the wheel stopped spinning, so it kept going round and round endlessly until the connection picked up again.

Did anybody else notice they tuned the difficulty of the boss stages starting from ep 40?

They made them so much easier that I could beat them in one go. I could do them previously, but it was far harder.

As for the free Yacker companion on the website, I figured out the password. I did it a while ago when the game first game out. I don't remember it exactly but it's something like "faster than the speed of sound" in japanese, which is Sonic's title. The site tells you the clues though so the password should be simple to guess.

YEEEEEESS!! FOR THE FIRST TIME I SCORED 1 MILLION IN GAME IN SONIC RUNNERS!!!!!!! (WITHOUT CHEATING)59674ec6cb727f72c915f792944a7d31.jpg

EDIT: Anyone want to be my friend on facebook so that we can play this game together and see each other's score?

I thought you meant that you won over 1 million points not 1 million score points. You had my hopes up but then crushed it to the ground. But congratulations on that achievement. The highest I think that I got the score points was probably over 300,000 which was the time I got lucky and scored my first and only million points. I not use fakebook on games.

I got a question. How the heck are most of you people able to have so many rings and red star rings for? Did you use real money? Did you cheat? Here are my companions I have? I use Yacker and Chip since they both work the best for me than.

bI8SkN5l.jpg

Csspqdjl.jpg

Hi, I'm new here, but I've been following this topic for a while. Anyway, I was trying to see if I would be able to trick the game and register for the Mag companion 6 times to get a maxed Mag but it checks whether you've already registered so you can only get one. This means I have a lot of spares so I figured I might as well let people who missed it have a chance.

Here's a bunch of links:

https://pre.sega-net.jp/page/access?cid=sonic_pso2&rcd=wbr2xM6vJ9cVakUr&lang=ja

https://pre.sega-net.jp/page/access?cid=sonic_pso2&rcd=VKV2Z76x69yna5e8&lang=ja

https://pre.sega-net.jp/page/access?cid=sonic_pso2&rcd=xQM2VE64e9DSaDJq&lang=ja

My brother and I actually used the first 2 but I'm almost positive they can be reused and if not I put the 3rd and I have a lot more if anyone needs any. Hope I helped somebody. :)

As for the free Yacker companion on the website, I figured out the password. I did it a while ago when the game first game out. I don't remember it exactly but it's something like "faster than the speed of sound" in japanese, which is Sonic's title. The site tells you the clues though so the password should be simple to guess.

Do you remember anything else? Because I tried to enter almost everything I found without luck ^^U
Thanks to Google Translator, the closest words I found were these:
音速よりも速く
音速ハリネズミ
音速のイデアルソニック
I think the password must be something similar.

Thanks for your help  :)

New personal combo record!  :P

21cxo2g.jpg

Score Bonus +50% (Sonic) +35% (Tails) + 19,1% (52 Companions) + 100% Score Boost + 150% Route Bonus  B)

Merlina + Sharha combo helps a lot  :wub:

2i20boh.jpg

So that's what happens when we have maxed out a companion  :huh:

28w18xc.jpg

:blink:  :D With another PSO2 tune!

142bm2t.jpg

Fuck yeah!  :D

2dkzt51.jpg

Is there any way to actually get the apk for the update? I pre registered a while ago but can't update because "it doesn't being compatible with your device", even though it is. The evozi apk downloader hasn't updated to 1.0.2 yet, so that doesn't work either.

Here is the APK.

this is the 1.0.2 apk from the japanese market

http://www.mediafire.com/download/55idz85jpdrb973/com.sega.sonicrunners.apk

BTW .. right now there is maintenance

i started new game last night , now after i installed the new apk i saw new number on the screen .. maybe because it count as new install ?

New bug found, I started the wheel of misfortune and it kept going and going and going and never stopped until my game froze.

I am in the bottom 7 sadly. This game is so harsh in how it has no mercy. I only want to finish the game. But dang 550,000 points is not enough. :( I mean there is chance I could beat it since I got the double the points route bonus. If it would not lag and I noticed that stage 3 seems harder then stage 4 and it is annoying to be told you can simply jump over walls to avoid them when you have lots of things going on. I going to say it. I am the biggest loser at this game there.

Edit. Nevermind. I beat the 550,000 points by getting decent score that doubled it to 790,000 points. It put me up to 28th place. Not getting dropped to C** that great news for me yippy.

I downloaded the apk yesterday and have been playing this game for awhile now.  So far I've been able to stay within the top 10 of high scores in my F bracket and top 5 in the total score.  I'm loving the game so much that it makes me a sad panda knowing it's not officially out for me yet.  I'm also sad I missed the boat to grab the Chaotix.  Maybe if there is an official release outside of Japan and Canada, they can run these character events again?  Pwease? ;-;

Do you remember anything else? Because I tried to enter almost everything I found without luck ^^U
Thanks to Google Translator, the closest words I found were these:
音速よりも速く
音速ハリネズミ
音速のイデアルソニック
I think the password must be something similar.

Thanks for your help  :)

I know the last two are wrong because the katakana reads hedgehog and ideal sonic respectively.

The first is close to the right password, but the site gives you images with the exact kanji to use in the correct order.

EDIT: Just checked the site, the middle one is actually right just add no between onsoku and hedgehog

Also, I'm on my quest to unlock Amy, who is my favourite character in the series by far. :D

3 out of 10 referrals so far, but won't be able to do more until monday because of work and school/

• Thumbs Up 2