Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Aries, I already told you to stop acting like an asshole. If I say it again, you're gone. And Blue Blood, don't give anyone a reason to fire back. Seriously, your snark is unwarranted. If I have to talk to you again, you can go too.

Seriously, stop acting like children over a mobile game. It's a mobile game, for Christ's sakes; you ninjas can't even wait until Sonic Team actually announces something more worthwhile, goddamn.

• Thumbs Up 4

Aries, I already told you to stop acting like an asshole. If I say it again, you're gone. And Blue Blood, don't give anyone a reason to fire back. Seriously, your snark is unwarranted. If I have to talk to you again, you can go too.

Seriously, stop acting like children over a mobile game. It's a mobile game, for Christ's sakes; you ninjas can't even wait until Sonic Team actually announces something more worthwhile, goddamn.

PS. I am good enough at this game and I know how to save red rings, the wheel is just not in my favor, other people spent real money when they Chaotix arrived and got none, so its all luck I get it.

Yeah I didn't get a Chaotix member either. :L But hey, whatever. I'm sure they'll be available again at a later time. The main thing I'm wishing for is for Sonic Team to put a data transfer option. Every other mobile game that works like this that I've played (One Piece, Love Live, Final Fantasy) has had that feature. Sonic Runners? Nope. Granted, this is a soft launch so I dunno if they're planning to include it later, but still. I don't want all my progress to be for nothing when I eventually get a better device to run this game.

I've wasted a lot of red rings trying to get the Chaotix members, but I came up with none. I do now have a Lvl. 3 Chip though so that's pretty cool, no Caliburn though. I really hope Sega makes Amy and the Chaotix members more accessible in the future, and knowing Sega, I'm pretty sure they will eventually.

is there a way to get amy and Chaotix members ?

Getting Amy right now is broken, so I wouldn't attempt getting her.

As for the Chaotix, it is not possible to get them now. The event is over. You'll have to wait until the next Chaotix event which is unknown at this time.

"Are these the characters that will be in the game?"

"Not yet"

Allowing for a little oddities with tenses through rough translations, and he's just saying "they aren't in yet/aren't playable yet". They are already in the game (hence they could be extracted) and it's just a matter of when they will become useable. People have already used Shadow on the leaderboards, through hacking no doubt.

I wouldn't bug Iizuka with such trivial things on his personal messenger.

They were in the data they will be there at some point, SEGA likes to tease though look at Dash for an example.

Someone should ask him if there's any news on a release date for other regions yet.

I got promoted to B- or B* and for some reason I did not get upgrade to Shahra companion. I have to say it is shocking that I came in 17th place with 800,000 points which I used to get first place with a score that high.

And the Chaotix promotion ended a month ago, which I couldn't get even one because I'm poor and this game is too laggy and too hard for me to get anything done quickly.

I am sorry you not got Chaotix member character. I won Vector but it was on the enhanced 10 egg spin. I strongly agree with you on the lag issue. That is probably why this game has not been released worldwide because many people are experiencing the occasional lag during game play. However being rich has nothing to do with it. They are simply extremely great at the game and probably not experience lag like me or you.

I hate this, this glorification of the speed characters has to end!

I agree with you on that. They had to make Tails vulnerable to basic attacks.

Right now Shayra and The Balloon is all I need....Merlina can go suck it! This game is too chaotic to reach 1050 combo regularly, Shayra is more realistic and I'm having a blast with her, and of course the Balloon makes the levels relaxing.

It takes a whopping 1300 or 1250 for fly characters for me to activate. I never was able to activate it. Shahra is much better to use! How does your game lag? Mine still usually work fine until I play for the third time then it begins to lag and it causes me to lose. The catapults are hard especially going fast. I usually get 50% of those.

Have you considered that maybe you're just not very good at it, or don't know when/how to spend and get red rings?

Actually you have say this many times. Perhaps maybe it is the other way around. Perhaps you are such a skilled player that they appear to not be great. You should be happy to be skilled at what is considered to be a very challenging game for others. I think that I am average for the game.

What is the best way to use the rings and red star rings for than?

Actually you have say this many times. Perhaps maybe it is the other way around. Perhaps you are such a skilled player that they appear to not be great. You should be happy to be skilled at what is considered to be a very challenging game for others. I think that I am average for the game.

Based on the scores people here are quoting, nope.

• Thumbs Up 2

Fuck asking him stupid shit like what characters will be in Runners, ask him where the fuck is that 2015 Sonic title?

am crying

I thought you would say that. I have way to prove this. 

Can I just point something out here.

You're saying "Maybe you're just really good at the game, post your scores to prove it."

I'm saying "Maybe some people are not that good at it or don't know how to get good scores."

Well.. say I now post my scores & ranks etc, and they're higher than yours... exactly what have we proven here? That what I've been saying all along is correct? That some people are not that good at the game? Exactly what is the cut off point for people to be deemed some kind of demigod of Runners?

Now say they're lower than yours... we're now in a position where someone who based on scores is poorer is saying the game isn't as bad or as terrible as someone with higher scores is claiming. 

So.... What does this prove?

• Thumbs Up 1

Can I just point something out here.

You're saying "Maybe you're just really good at the game, post your scores to prove it."

I'm saying "Maybe some people are not that good at it or don't know how to get good scores."

Well.. say I now post my scores & ranks etc, and they're higher than yours... exactly what have we proven here? That what I've been saying all along is correct? That some people are not that good at the game? Exactly what is the cut off point for people to be deemed some kind of demigod of Runners?

Now say they're lower than yours... we're now in a position where someone who based on scores is poorer is saying the game isn't as bad or as terrible as someone with higher scores is claiming. 

So.... What does this prove?

Actually that was only to provide an idea of where one would stand. There is no need to post scores. I not sure where it would be but I would say like top 500 would be nice start. There probably are people who find no faults with the game who may do bad at it and the reverse to be true. However my point was to prove that if you are good at the game you are likely to not see any flaws in the game than.

EDIT: Eh, nevermind... I guess I just have to wait (thank God I've copied some data from 1.0.1, maybe it'll be still useful)

So, anybody have the canadian apk version already... ?

So I spent fucking forever trying to get Amy and this is what happened.

CDoqauQWYAAoIEK.jpg

CDoqbPaWoAAZpPW.jpg

CDoqb0VW0AEyB0I.jpg

I can't select her. This game is bugged. I'm assuming it's because they programmed her to take the 4th slot, but since I have Vector he overrides the slot. Who do I contact so I can get this sorted out?

EDIT: Just contacted sega's mobile customer service. Hopefully this will be resolved so i can play the bae

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, you want 30 Free Red Rings? (Ends 4/28 23:59 UTC)

sgap.ps/YKZG6U

From the Sonic Runners Drinking Game R4G Stream

Thank You Iizuka-san

• Thumbs Up 1

Awesome, cheers for that. I've now got 220 Red Rings in the bank ready to use when this PSO promotion is over. I'm not gonna waste them on the potential to get any of the worthless PSo companions. I already have one Mag, which is painfully situational.

Double Rings are always nice too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, that one didn't last long, just got home and the red rings promotion has ended already!

I discovered something ... I freaking love Rappys!!!   :wub:

148mag0.jpg

"Heavy breathing"

deagk3.jpg

Score Bonus 50% (Sonic) +45% (Tails) + Animal Bonus 50% (Sonic) + 45% (Tails) + Ring Bonus 50% (Sonic) + 40% (Tails) + 23,7% (70 Companions) + 100% Score Boost + 150% Route Bonus

Companions: Rappy Lv.4 (45% chance of a Rappy appearing) + Skull Chao Lv.2 (+85% Animals Saved)

The last wednesday I was in rank 105 ... now I'm in rank 151 :lol:

Thanks to the Rappy (each Rappy is worth of 10 animals, I think) + Skull Chao combo I can get high scores much more easily; now I can complete 5 or 10 chapters each day without much effort.

Without a doubt is the best PSO2 companion!  :D

Now I need to unlock Amy to boost even more my score  :wub:

PurinxPop, on 28 Apr 2015 - 01:36 AM, said:snapback.png

So I spent fucking forever trying to get Amy and this is what happened.

I hope SEGA is giving you a solution soon  ;)

Could you please tell me how did you unlocked Amy by yourself? Did you create 10 different accounts or something similar?  :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm pretty pleased right now. Just got a score of 10,639,980. My previous high score was (and still is) 15,308,540 but that was using Merlina and Shahra with the glitch. This new one was using Shahra and the Pumpkin Chao, no glitch of course and on the same 150% route bonus. So yeah, not too different and by fair my best honest score.