Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

My companions so far:

x26lgw.png

I was going to skip this but you probably used the most red star rings naturally. Let me find out.

Companion Total: 27

Companion Level Total: 76

03 Level 5 = 900

01 Level 4 = 250 Shahra removed

04 Level 3 = 800

02 Level 2 = 300 RC Monkey removed

07 Level 1 = 700 Merlina removed

07 Level 0 = 350

24 Total = 3,300 red rings needed

24 Minus = 200* for special egg spins

24 Total = 3,100 red rings needed

*Estimate.

That is quite impressive there. Good job. It looks like a minimum of 8,700 red rings are needed to max out all the companions. Of course they will keep adding more making it bigger total. It would cost $480.36 to buy 12 packs of 750 red rings or $725.00 to buy 725 packs of 12 red rings to get the 8,700 red rings needed to max out companion.

Will you all please CALM DOWN. Jeez he asked a question, a legitimate question no less. It isn't a matter of being able to use a APK to get it. It shouldn't take over 2 months just for fucking testing, especially when the game is clearly working and translated with no major bugs. I quite honestly couldn't give a shit if there's an workaround. It's simply bad practice for a mobile freemium runner of all things to take this long to come out when there is clearly nothing majorly wrong with it. 

It shouldn't take over 2 months just for fucking testing, especially when the game is clearly working and translated with no major bugs.

• Thumbs Up 4

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Keep that up and we'll get a Sonic 06, this time in 2D... With Loading screens being the only thing that's not glitched.

I said major problems. As in massive game breaking ones. The glitch you mentioned wouldn't be go under major, As in something that would stop the player from playing it altogether.

[emoji122] Bravo.

Keep that up and we'll get a Sonic 06, this time in 2D... With Loading screens being the only thing that's not glitched.

And this is how the fanbase wants to get a good sonic game? Please.

• Thumbs Up 3

Does that glitch stop you from playing the game? I mean does it completely break the game, making it unplayable and unable to be moved overseas?

If we wait until these kinds of glitches are fixed, we might as well not get the game at all in other regions because it sounds like Sega will have a lot of minor glitches to fix until the game is absolutely perfect.

How could you get so high a score if this game is as broken as Sonic 06?

All games are going to have glitches, the point of a glitch test isn't to ensure that all minor bugs are squished, it's to ensure that all major bugs have been dealt with and makes the game completely unplayable

That wasn't my point. My point was that you should all calm down whenever someone asks this question of worldwide release, especially when it's a legitimate one and considering there was info just a few days ago, you could have just told him that instead of going into a whole rage filled rant at him

EDIT: HOLY S**T I JUST NOTICED THAT TAKASHI IiZUKA IS IN 1st PLACE IN THE RUNNERS LEAGUE THAT I'M IN!!! YUUUUUUS!!! NOW I'M GONNA TRY BEATING HIM! >:)a9a8de6e9e75e0091cf3ac7fd83611cb.jpg

How did you know that it was him there? If you mean NiGHTS then guess what he in my league however it could be another one with the same name.

Do you guys know much about the soft launches of other games? This one is not taking any longer than other companies' games that have gone through soft launch. I've downloaded a few games at soft launch, including Boom Beach and Angry Birds Fight. Boom Beach (from the makers of Clash of Clans) took about half a year to reach a worldwide release. Angry Birds Fight was soft launched about 5 months ago and only just got a release in more Asian countries, and still hasn't been released worldwide. Both of these games were released by companies that are honestly far better at making than Sega (for now, at least). People who think that it's been taking a while just need to be patient.

However, be aware that if you want to have the most fun I'd recommend downloading Sonic Runners ASAP because there may be changes to game to try to make people pay more. At the moment there is very little reason to pay in Sonic Runners (even without many roulette spins you'll probably get something good and even if you don't it's not hard to progress). Also in Angry Birds Fight when the game released in more Asian countries they made major changes to make the game more difficult, such as halving (no joke) the maximum stamina and increasing the price of items.

• Thumbs Up 5

Do you guys know much about the soft launches of other games? This one is not taking any longer than other companies' games that have gone through soft launch. I've downloaded a few games at soft launch, including Boom Beach and Angry Birds Fight. Boom Beach (from the makers of Clash of Clans) took about half a year to reach a worldwide release. Angry Birds Fight was soft launched about 5 months ago and only just got a release in more Asian countries, and still hasn't been released worldwide. Both of these games were released by companies that are honestly far better at making than Sega (for now, at least). People who think that it's been taking a while just need to be patient.

This. I can't express this more. The game is in soft launch, and it is in fact normal for soft launched games to take awhile before being released worldwide.

• Thumbs Up 2

Been stuck in C*** for some weeks now, just go to your stupid S rank Mount Olympus already you freaks/hackers/richsnobs!

All I care about is getting Shayra to B rank at least! shes the only useful companion besides the Air Balloon, and the Roulette just gives me Pin Wheels and undesirable crap unlike ZeroP's and everyone's lists, I cant believe those are real, they're too convenient, all crap companions low levels or 0 and the useful ones are maxed out? My list is the opposite of that and I don't even have most of the Rare and Super Rare Companions!

• Thumbs Up 2

This is ridiculous, there is no way a game like this shouldn't run on a HTC. I'm not sure that SEGA knows how to develop for android.

This is ridiculous, there is no way a game like this shouldn't run on a HTC. I'm not sure that SEGA knows how to develop for android.

Where are you getting that it doesn't run on HTC? Have you tried it yourself or something? The official compatibility list is incomplete.

HTC makes hundreds of different kinds of phones. Which HTC are you using? I showed my friend how to get Sonic Runners on his M7 and he got it running successfully.

HTC desire.

And given that they won't let you officially install the app unless it's on the official list, they really should update it.

Which HTC phone are you trying to play the game on? I managed to get it working just fine on my brother's HTC One S (a 2012 mid-range phone).

HTC desire.

And given that they won't let you officially install the app unless it's on the official list, they really should update it.

Bearing in mind that this is all part of the soft-launch...

The game has to be officially tested and confirmed to work on any given platform before they can rightfully list it.