Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

So I had 25 RSRs waiting for me in my gift box so I had enough for a spin.

and I got ESP Silver.

On another note, every single character is nerfed now. For example, both Amy and Blaze's Animal Bonuses are reduced to 50%

• Thumbs Up 2

Congratulations! Since the update i got:

Golden Angel

Dark chao

Spring

Wizard chao

Tails

Knux( both from the episodes)

Ads are even more broken. If you watch a free ad, it outright freezes the game and forces you to close it, losing your run and your score.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nope that already happened with the previous version of the game  even with strong wifi signal the game sometimes just kept to the music of "you died" screen while not reacting at all, not showing the ad neither progressing to the results screen due to no ad.

That horrible bug, the buddies list still taking lots of time to load, charmy body being twisted after cannon bug, the fact that the download screen STILL only shows the Chaotix bio (if we were still in soft launch I would understand but come on, every character is in the roulette now, Chaotix isn't even that special to be the only team other than hero and Amy to appear on that screen), and every other bug that made the game a mess is still here. 

They couldn't fix anything just mess up the game even more, if anyone still defends this saying it's a game aiming at Japan, there are tweets out there showing that even Japanese people ain't happy. 

Anyone who still plays after this update should seriously consider coming up with an alternative way to waste free time, this just isn't worth it

• Thumbs Up 1

That horrible bug, the buddies list still taking lots of time to load, charmy body being twisted after cannon bug, the fact that the download screen STILL only shows the Chaotix bio

Not that I'm defending the game really, but I don't have those bugs and my game doesn't often freeze on the free ads like some are saying. Maybe it depends on the device the person uses, as bugs seem to change between different users.

Ads freeze for me on both modes when previously they worked fine. I'm still playing and enjoying what game there is left, but timed mode just plain sucks and feels like I'm playing Top Trumps or something. My rank is 32, my highest character is 64, my opponent is rank 999 with a level 100 ESP Silver. No, I will not use Red Rings to find a new opponent.

Do I have to? 

How many articles do I need to write telling people why this game is a mess and why they shouldn't be supporting it before the message gets in?

Frankly I'm baffled why people keep playing the game. It's not going to get any better, the balance is not going to be fixed, the performance is still going to be awful and every update brings another money vaccum to the player.

In closing.

Stop playing Sonic Runners.

If you really want to stop people from playing Runners then just lock this thread, it'll stop newbies from knowing this game's existence and it'll block people from defending this game.

If you really want to stop people from playing Runners then just lock this thread, it'll stop newbies from knowing this game's existence and it'll block people from defending this game.

That would probably be considered an abuse of power if he did. 

That would probably be considered an abuse of power if he did. 

Well by this point 99.995% of people in SSMB hates this game to the core and I doubt 3 guys from 3rd world countries can change that, so by closing this thread at least it'll stop this thread from turning into a circlejerk.

Edited by NoirSuede

Great. Really.

The first tweet in 3 days and they want to fix something! ... The current login issue which is probably caused by the new daily challenge. No word about all the complaints people made. I guess they're trying it the hard way: Ignoring it until nobody cares about it anymore.

• Thumbs Up 2

A whole new level of bugs? Anybody having this problem? I have cleared the cache and it still doesn't allow me to access the game. 

image.png

A lot are. I got it, tried to transfer my account and now I can't get the new code... I'm screwed...

A whole new level of bugs? Anybody having this problem? I have cleared the cache and it still doesn't allow me to access the game. 

image.png

I was about to post because of the same issue. I'm having this problem both on my phone, tablet and Android Emulator! I guess the game is just down or something? It tries to show me some notifications about the daily challenges but it fails and freezes on that screen.

Edited by Sonikko

I had the same problem when loading the world map, but its not frozen, I clicked back and I was back on the character/mode menu.

If I press back I hear the sound it makes when you close a notification, but it stays on that screen, I was worried about losing my savegame for the most part.

i'm sure most of us played this game because we love sonic. U see.. all of us have been supporting this game and yet this game has been frustrating us. How can sega stay competitive to the mobile world where they have so many problems with the game! Sega please do yourself a favour!!!