Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Well, free premium roulette tickets and enough RSRs to do four spins and what I got? Shit, like with about 98% of my other roulette spins

I now have both regular and ESP Silver. I'm going to wait until the Roulette Events end before I use my free spins.

Now I'm just aiming for Amy, Metal Sonic, and two good Power characters, and I'll be satisfied.

I've got 2 roulette tickets, 1 special egg spin and 100 red rings. Let's see what I get;

• Chip
  • Heavy Bomb (upgrade to level 2)
  • Magic Lamp
  • Pumpkin Chao
  • ESP Silver

Not bad but not good.

Because they play in short bursts and don't grind RSRs ? like retro

Basically me.

Also, I can't get ESP Silver ;-; Everyone is getting him and my luck is just not good.

Wait wat

1 silver gives 95% game speed reduction, 2 silvers decrease it for less (85%) ? Shouldn't they combine the decreasing bonuses instead of making it worse? 

Not that it cares much now that the game is a total chaotic mess 

IMG_20151201_25201.jpg

IMG_20151201_7790.jpg

Wait wat

1 silver gives 95% game speed reduction, 2 silvers decrease it for less (85%) ? Shouldn't they combine the decreasing bonuses instead of making it worse? 

IMG_20151201_25201.jpg

IMG_20151201_7790.jpg

no, it means the game goes at 95(85)% of the total speed, meaning its slower, ESP Silver has a -5% speed, and easy silver has -10% speed.

• Thumbs Up 2

no, it means the game goes at 95(85)% of the total speed, meaning its slower, ESP Silver has a -5% speed, and easy silver has -10% speed.

I really want two Silvers ffs

ROULETTE PLEASE DONT FAIL ME NOW

Wait wat

IMG_20151201_25201.jpg

IMG_20151201_7790.jpg

It's probably because ESP Silver isn't a Team Easy character and doesn't cut your score, therefore meaning that the 2 characters decrease your speed a little more, but decrease your score even further can't work because ESP Silver doesn't have the score cut.

What team should I even be using? Stick with two Rouge's and Shahra plus Erazor or go with Classic Sonic and Sonic with Shahra and another buddy?

What team should I even be using? Stick with two Rouge's and Shahra plus Erazor or go with Classic Sonic and Sonic with Shahra and another buddy?

Two Rouges, Shahra, and Pumpkin Chao if you have him (otherwise, use Erazor)

Team Heroes is easily the most worthless team aside from Easy.

Two Rouges, Shahra, and Pumpkin Chao if you have him (otherwise, use Erazor)

Team Heroes is easily the most worthless team aside from Easy.

I figured but some people have been saying that distance is great now for some reason.

I figured but some people have been saying that distance is great now for some reason.

Distance got heavily buffed. Every meter is now worth 400 points I think, up from 10. I just did a 100 million run (got too bored to keep going) using Amite Amy, Tikal, Magic Lamp, and RC UFO. My animal score was about ?19 million, my distance 15, my rings 7.77 (not joking), and score 59. From this I'll assume that animal bonus is now trash (compared to before), distance is better but still not good, rings will still probably be a bad way to earn points, and score is where most of your total score will come. So I would think the best combo is dual  Rouge, or Shadow and possibly ESP Silver if that's impossible for you. Pumpkin Chao is now extremely good as well, and the final companion should probably be Shahra or Mother Wisp. 

Edited by Jrodt333

Distance got heavily buffed. Every meter is now worth 400 points I think, up from 10. I just did a 100 million run (got too bored to keep going) using Amite Amy, Tikal, Magic Lamp, and RC UFO. My animal score was about ?19 million, my distance 15, my rings 7.77 (not joking), and score 59. From this I'll assume that animal bonus is now trash (compared to before), distance is better but still not good, rings will still probably be a bad way to earn points, and score is where most of your total score will come. So I would think the best combo is dual  Rouge, or Shadow and possibly ESP Silver if that's impossible for you. Pumpkin Chao is now extremely good as well, and the final companion should probably be Shahra or Mother Wisp. 

I really, /really/ want ESP Silver... He's my favorite character and I'm super stoked they upgraded him from Team Easy. Plus, he's Fly type now so I'm even more stoked. He'll easily be my main if I can actually get him

I almost can’t believe some people were trying to defend the bad choices made on this game such as the inclusion of the death walls… If you badly want to end ya game early, then just kill yourself in the level… don’t need the game to do that for you. Personally am happy they were removed. If SEGA truly wanted to force levels to be short, then adding a goalpost would be the better less-scammy way to do it.

However the episodes are still pointless now to me, takes to much score to pass them. I’ve been stuck on 50-3 this whole week… And in general farming RSR by playing levels is way to hard now. Not even really gonna try anymore... Will mainly just get some from now-on with the daily logins & challenge rewards… Tho I seem to have also got some as rewards from the rankings yesterday… which is odd as I thought they removed RSR as rank rewards?

And is the daily login rewards still in effect? Lame to think I missed a chance at a free character just because I missed 1 day and because the game was offline for awhile.

I almost can’t believe some people were trying to defend the bad choices made on this game such as the inclusion of the death walls… If you badly want to end ya game early, then just kill yourself in the level… don’t need the game to do that for you. Personally am happy they were removed. If SEGA truly wanted to force levels to be short, then adding a goalpost would be the better less-scammy way to do it.

However the episodes are still pointless now to me, takes to much score to pass them. I’ve been stuck on 50-3 this whole week… And in general farming RSR by playing levels is way to hard now. Not even really gonna try anymore... Will mainly just get some from now-on with the daily logins & challenge rewards… Tho I seem to have also got some as rewards from the rankings yesterday… which is odd as I thought they removed RSR as rank rewards?

And is the daily login rewards still in effect? Lame to think I missed a chance at a free character just because I missed 1 day and because the game was offline for awhile.

Yeah I'm not gonna play the episodes either anymore. By doing time mode/daily/challenges, you actually get a good amount of RSR. I got 200 without even trying in like two days which again is a huge thing because I never grind for RSR unless it's a collect a thon. I say just stick to time mode and whatnot. I find it so much easier and I also find it more fun since I don't have to sit down for like 20 minutes to run one go.

i also believe the character log in thing is still in effect. I got mine today and I couldn't play at all during Black Friday because I was stuck at Best Buy working. (Such a hard day that was) Just make sure you keep entering the game. Y'know, it's kinda surprising Sega is even giving us Silver. This is the first time we legit get a character for free and I wouldn't think they'd give us anything just because they released ESP Silver. 

Just realized, getting special eggs for the roulette wheel is impossible now with the episode thing. ._.

I'm only one egg away are you shitting me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I'm not gonna play the episodes either anymore. By doing time mode/daily/challenges, you actually get a good amount of RSR. I got 200 without even trying in like two days

How is Timer Mode better for getting RSR? I've only tried it a few times, but It didn't seem better then the normal levels except for the fact it's short to do.

Completing the episodes is pointless while they changed the RSR rewards. It remains the same for 50-1, 50-3 and 50-5, but you won't RSR for 50-2 and 50-4 anymore. That's some serious BS, while it takes like forever to complete an episode.

• Thumbs Up 3

How is Timer Mode better for getting RSR? I've only tried it a few times, but It didn't seem better then the normal levels except for the fact it's short to do.

Since it's short you don't have to worry about spending 99.9% of your life playing 20+ minutes in run one. It's short, so mentally it feels much more faster to get a higher score and more satisfying as least in my opinion. In terms of Red Rings, you get RSRs (from what I saw) from both  the high score and total score (it may just be total score I have to check) and then with the daily battles the more you run in a row the better prizes you get which includes RSR. You can't completely grind RSR from it, however I love it more than the story mode. It's not even worth doing story mode anymore. At least with the Timed Mode you feel like you're at least getting somewhere while getting RSRs too. I also find it actually pretty fun. I'd love it if they removed the missiles that aren't supposed to be in Timed Mode. -_-

Completing the episodes is pointless while they changed the RSR rewards. It remains the same for 50-1, 50-3 and 50-5, but you won't RSR for 50-2 and 50-4 anymore. That's some serious BS, while it takes like forever to complete an episode.

You don't get any RSR for completing 50-2 and 50-4? Wtf???

Can someone tell me a good combunation:

Charcaters: Sonic, ESP Silver (ill get tails and knux later)

Companions: K. Arthur, Opa Opa, Pumpkin Chao.

Can someone tell me a good combunation:

Charcaters: Sonic, ESP Silver (ill get tails and knux later)

Companions: K. Arthur, Opa Opa, Pumpkin Chao.

ESP Silver, Sonic (replace Sonic with Tails once you get him) and for buddies use Opa Opa and Pumpkin Chao (if someone tells you to switch Opa Opa with K. Arthur then switch. I forgot what those two companions do but definitely keep Pumpkin Chao in there

Apparently there is no more free continues. At least when I died, game asked 5 RSR and didn't gave an option to watch an ad.

This game has literally became free-to-wait...