Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

There only is a limited amount of free revives you can use ... per day, I think. It happened alot to me (in previous versions, too) that the button disappeared after ... 15 runs or sth. and came back later. 

15 sounds about right. The issue I've got is that one minute the free lives work and the next they crash the game forcing me to quit. It's a pain when you're doing well and want to continue, but there's a 50/50 chance of losing the score altogether. 

Since the update, I've actually been getting more RSR's than before, usually 2 per 15 minute run. 

If anyone wants to know about the drops of the premium/special roulette. 

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

Backspikes being titled down allowed sonic to be invincible while consuming rings

Being tilted up makes sonic not drain rings but if will be as weak as norma one

That's the only explanation for Super sonic's possible future treatment

• Thumbs Up 2

Or this old webcomic:

bbLX4ma.jpg

Clicking on Knuckles's "computor" by the way linked to a fake auction site for a Rouge plush back in the day when this comic was online

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm very surprised that Super Sonic will be playable in Sonic Runners. I guess that Super Shadow and Super Silver might be coming in the game as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just because it's happening doesn't mean it's a good idea. If that was the case, 06 would be one of the best games in the series.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well to be fair the Super form final boss was like the least offensive part of 06's gameplay

I jokingly suggested the idea of Super Sonic once before. Costs 10000 RSR to buy. is Fly/OP-type, AKA doesn't take damage from anything... making it the best character you can get in the game. xD

But my real bet is it'll just be a Fly-type Sonic with a 100% distance bonus and nothing else. =P

Haven't you see the emerald? It looks like you're gonna need the emerald companion to get him, like Sonic riders.

No idea about the abilities 

• Thumbs Up 1

Haven't you see the emerald?

No? Unless I forgot, I haven't seen it posted on this topic anyways.

Haven't you see the emerald? It looks like you're gonna need the emerald companion to get him, like Sonic riders.

No idea about the abilities 

Wait! A yellow chaos emerald was also leaked recently?

Super Sonic? Well, whatever. I probably have no need for that because I already have Rouge and ESP Silver so I have good characters.

Add Super type for some other characters and then I would be interested.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm in contact with Aaron Webber right now regarding the 2.0 update.

Is there anything, aside the obvious things, I shouldn't forget to tell him?

• Thumbs Up 3

Besides the obvious stuff? Hmm...

How about making all common characters also buyable even if it would cost a lot of RSR? And maybe... more zone themes & enemy types that are not just event only content for variety sake?

Otherwise I'd say the common complaints like the story mode needing more reasonable scores to get pass it, ETC is good enough to me.

Content which is not in the game isn't part of the conversation right now (just complaints about 2.0) - But yeah, I forgot about that, they could bring back Desert Ruins and Tropical Coast at least, I think.

For buyable characters: Not sure if it's possible, but I told him that many players are upset with the Premium Roulette as it is now.

Hi, me and my friends compiled a list. I gave it to Blu to send to Aaron but idk if Aaron got it. Just to be sure:

- Revert episode score threshold for episode completion
- Revert nerfs to Shahra, RC Battle Cruiser and King Arthur
- Buff item duration and wisp duration. Also revert Yellow Drill's multiplier to x10.
- Revert RSR rewards at the end of episodes
- Revert Eggman Chance Time duration
- Revert companion score limit
- Revert Roulette screen graphics (colourful with featured tag and custom BGM) and revert item roulette screen graphics
- Revert special egg compensation for duplicate buddies and special roulette property of guaranteed new buddy or character

- Balance companions seperately for Timed mode vs episode mode

Basically almost an entire revert of 2.0.0 back to 1.1.4 but leave timed mode, the new main menu, and new theme song alone.

Edited by PurinxPop
  • Thumbs Up 1

For buyable characters: Not sure if it's possible, but I told him that many players are upset with the Premium Roulette as it is now.

I do like we have a chance at getting any of the common characters right now, however I do feel they clog the wheel at the same time and would just prefer to buy them for 500 RSR or so.

Oh, I've got 1 more suggestion... I would enjoy it if power type characters were bit more useful. Examples could be better jump skills? Don't take enemy damage while falling? whatever works.