Cola

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

I got them :). Nice. I used up about the same amount for the event. Really only wanted opa-opa. 

Im saving everything for christmas haha. Should i try my luck though? Havent got a character yet.

No I'd save them for the Christmas thing they're probably going to do or until they release super sonic and or the monster gear smash event that's being released the 15th.

Even my second account WITH OPA OPA didn't get the tickets LOL. I don't understand the criteria...

I'm not too sure but I did lose that big run last time. Did anything happened to you?

No I'd save them for the Christmas thing they're probably going to do or until they release super sonic and or the monster gear smash event that's being released the 15th.

I'm not too sure but I did lose that big run last time. Did anything happened to you?

No, but the criteria was to have played the roulette during the FZ event, and I fulfilled that...

probably wait then. But monster gear smash event? 

With animal scores so bad its also not worth to invest in amy right?

I don't know if I got the P Tickets (lol, Tickets. (Bad attempt at a Knux Sonic Boom joke)) but I think I should've gotten them. If I did, should I wait for Christmas? I'm just asking because I REALLY want ESP Silver. Like really bad. And with his drop rate being shitty now I feel like I'll never get him. ;~; 

I don't know if I got the P Tickets (lol, Tickets. (Bad attempt at a Knux Sonic Boom joke)) but I think I should've gotten them. If I did, should I wait for Christmas? I'm just asking because I REALLY want ESP Silver. Like really bad. And with his drop rate being shitty now I feel like I'll never get him. ;~; 

I say wait, we don't know what they're going to do on the Christmas event, but we are for sure getting team hero on costumes and 3 new buddies (like any other event), and silver drop rate is normal now, idk its up to you.

I still hope we get some RSR bonus (1 ring= 1RSR please!!!! Is the only way to keep up with the roulette ) 

And about that monster game event, I think that's on the other game, not on Runners, specially because its too soon for another crossover, and there is a stage event coming this month.

And about that monster game event, I think that's on the other game, not on Runners, specially because its too soon for another crossover, and there is a stage event coming this month.

Ohh ok I wasn't sure if it was or not, but you know just in case. ?

So new characters are christmas themed Sonic, Tails and Knuckles? Nice some worthless stuff reducing chance to get what I want from the roulette. Also Mephiles? I definetely look forward to seeing what info the game gives about this joke of a villain.

Mephiles is actually a character I can't wait to play as. There's something about him that I just love. He also has amazing theme music. 

As always, the ads are 50/50 in regards to crashing my game, but thanks to the ring bonus currently on, I'm getting some good scores.  

Interesting how the dataminer didn't find Super Sonic. That image was probably fake. As for the free premium spins, I'm thinking it's possible that you needed to spin during the 2nd round of the event (After the insanely long maintenance)? Maybe those of you who have Opa-Opa characters but no rewards spun too early. 

Interesting how the dataminer didn't find Super Sonic. That image was probably fake. As for the free premium spins, I'm thinking it's possible that you needed to spin during the 2nd round of the event (After the insanely long maintenance)? Maybe those of you who have Opa-Opa characters but no rewards spun too early. 

if it helps getting the time right, I got them, and I used my RSR before and after the update, but not after maintenance.

Oh, God. That Super Sonic leak was fake. At least, Christmas Sonic, Christmas Tails and Christmas Knuckles will be coming to Sonic Runners this month.;)

Also, Mephiles shall be coming to the game next year. He makes the most sense because of Sonic '06's 10th anniversary.

if it helps getting the time right, I got them, and I used my RSR before and after the update, but not after maintenance.

Maybe after the update was all that was needed then? But most people here probably spun at least once for ESP Silver, so it's probably just Sega messing up as usual. 

By the way, I think I may have found out a near-guaranteed way to win the daily battle no matter how skilled you are. 

1) Do a bad run (in my mind that means up to 5 million.

2) Look at your opponent and decide whether you can beat them.

3) If you are 100% sure you'll win, do a full item run and stomp their score. XD If not, find another apponent.

4) Crush your new apponent who should have an easily beatable score, and win at least 5 RSR guaranteed. 

This probably won't help the extremely skilled members here, but for anyone struggling this should hopefully help you along. :)