Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

looking back at this, I find a problem, what if you are matched with an opponent that CAN beat you? 

If you use this, and click on "a beatable opponent" it takes 10rsr, which is the same you get on the rewards, so all it does is keep you on the win.(until you reach 50, where it gives you 20rsr)

You mean after pressing "apponent" instead of "beatable opponent"? From my experience so far, it seems that the "apponent" is still close to your current best for the day, so whenever I'm outmatched I change to a laughable opponent for 5 RSR and win 10. I don't use paid revive. It's possible I'm mistaken in how the apponent is chosen though. 

So StarlightAurora shared on Twitter his Quick mode score... My god Big is legendary!

How do you do that? How do you even get high scores in timed? I know ring bonus is best, and limit breaking and paying for revives helps, but it's still insane how many points people get so quickly. 

I just want to know why the story is so long.

To give you some motivation to trudge through endless mode. Maybe people who really want to know the story will pay for lives, too?

• Thumbs Up 1

How do you do that? How do you even get high scores in timed? I know ring bonus is best, and limit breaking and paying for revives helps, but it's still insane how many points people get so quickly. 

according to Cortez (starlightaurora), it was a 8-9 mins run, rings do give a lot of points, and given that you can get more rings on quick mode it makes sense, i still find it hard to believe, but im guessing power levels have faster layouts so you can reach eggman more, and it has more enemies and crystals.

Still, very impressive.

What is LIMIT SMASHING?

How do I do this? 

Limit smashing is another levelling up system for characters. You just need to spin the roulette and if you get the same character twice, it limit smashes them. Their max star rank is 10 stars. (So you need to get the same character on the roulette 11 times to max their limit smash).

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh hey, a new update is coming tomorrow. 

Probably the removal of missiles in Timed Mode but most definitely a preparation for the Christmas event coming up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for that :-)

Sounds like a silly and expensive system. Especially if you cant limit smash sonic knuckles and tails!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for that :-)

Sounds like a silly and expensive system. Especially if you cant limit smash sonic knuckles and tails!!!

You can.

Just for some reason, you can only do it through the roulette.

So does it say that it will have to be updated on play store or just wait? 

Oh hey, a new update is coming tomorrow. 

google translate is horrible. Tell me the time too pls. 

EDIT: nvm thet stated it in the game.

Edited by Casey Oon

cool..thanks for the info...both of you

I have to confess that since the 2.0 update this has become the most maddening Sonic game I have ever played....that includes labrynth, chronicles and 06! I can understand why that was bad - rushed for release. As for runners....there's no real excuse that I can see!

You can.

Just for some reason, you can only do it through the roulette.

actually, you can limite smash team easy, and regular Amy on the characters menu, with rings or RSR, and gothic Amy by getting up to 110 friends (that will get you 2200 RSR too)

Out of interest, when you limit smash a character, do their score/ring/animal bonuses increase, or is just the time they have in quick mode. 

actually, you can limite smash team easy, and regular Amy on the characters menu, with rings or RSR, and gothic Amy by getting up to 110 friends (that will get you 2200 RSR too)

He asked if you could limit smash the original three I believe.

• Thumbs Up 1

Out of interest, when you limit smash a character, do their score/ring/animal bonuses increase, or is just the time they have in quick mode. 

yes, score, ring, animal, and distance bonus go up by 10% per level, no love for mech bonus :(

and quick mode timer goes up by 5 seconds per level.

He asked if you could limit smash the original three I believe.

oh well then, just making sure all the information is out there :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally glad to find someplace on the internet that actually talks about this game.  Is there any point to using Shara in Timed Mode?  I've seen some people using her, but I don't think it would really be worth it due to the time restrictions. I guess as characters limit smash higher the time becomes a non-issue.

Also regarding the Power Character trick from Version 1 (Omega/Jack 'oMega/Metal Sonic + Boo/King Boom Boo/Dark Chaos), which would be better to use, King Boom Boo (Lv. 5, 18% of score boost on a defeated enemy) or Dark Chaos (Lv. 0, 100% Mech boost)?

Edited by Ivanquote

Also regarding the Power Character trick from Version 1 (Omega/Jack 'oMega/Metal Sonic + Boo/King Boom Boo/Dark Chaos), which would be better to use, King Boom Boo (Lv. 5, 18% of score boost on a defeated enemy) or Dark Chaos (Lv. 0, 100% Mech boost)?

King boom boo and boo descriptions aren't full:

-king boom boo: has a chance (yours is 18%) to increase score by 1000% when defeating an enemie.

-Boo: every 120(max level) combo, turns enemies into super enemies (can only be destroyed with power characters) , it also gives a enemies bonus of 500% on super enemies.

Now, this was before the update, so I'm guessing in 2.0.0 they did some changes to the way enemies bonus works, because the dark chaos level 5 seems to pair the boo effect (still need more testing).

So, IMO, use both lol, but if you have to choose, use king boom boo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally glad to find someplace on the internet that actually talks about this game.  Is there any point to using Shara in Timed Mode?  I've seen some people using her, but I don't think it would really be worth it due to the time restrictions. I guess as characters limit smash higher the time becomes a non-issue.

technically, lvl 5 sr buddies should be better than lvl 0 sr buddies.

Shara is good on endless because she gives shield sometimes. Timed is not as gd since you cant activate her many times and shield is not too useful.

To ivan, Boom Boo would be better. Unless you have no mech characters, the chance is low but I think all the enemies will compensate. 

technically, lvl 5 sr buddies should be better than lvl 0 sr buddies.

Shara is good on endless because she gives shield sometimes. Timed is not as gd since you cant activate her many times and shield is not too useful.

Shahra at Level 10 is useful. She's worse now due to 2.0 making her activation combo higher, but she gives me magnet a lot so that helped in timed mode XD

Does anyone know if Webber ever sent that list to Sega?

we never got an answer, as far as I know, ruki was talking to him, gave him the list as requested, and that's it

I sure hope they saw it and did changes on this update (2 hrs and a half left)

Christmas characters and buddies out with new Nights christmas event ontop of another christmas event starting on the 19th.

Personally spent 2k red rings attempting for Christmas sonic but only got 1 Rouge, 1 Espio, 1 Christmas Knuckles, and 1 Starter Sonic. I did however notice that the original Roulette tap glitch appears to be working again, it stops almost immediately I tapped in my experience atleast.

In addition, a new buddy added as a reward to Timed Daily Battles called Chao Walker, I believe the effect of this buddy to be - Every 200 combo allows Buddies to absorb rings for 3 sec (5 sec). Speed type

Edited by sprit

Ahhh!! The Christmas Notifications are black boxes for me. 

Will there by any new characters coming for the Xmas event on the 19th.

I'm not sure if I should spend my RSR now or wait for Super Sonic.

Also, what bonus do Xmas Sonic, Tails and Knuckles give.

Well ten spins got me Christmas Knuckles, but I wanted Christmas Tails, But hey Christmas Sonic would be worst for me, Cuz I'm not so good with speed types and I wouldn't be able to enjoy him all that much. And I hate when it says the drop rate is "GREATLY INCREASED", it isn't. ???

Ahhh!! The Christmas Notifications are black boxes for me. 

Will there by any new characters coming for the Xmas event on the 19th.

I'm not sure if I should spend my RSR now or wait for Super Sonic.

Also, what bonus do Xmas Sonic, Tails and Knuckles give.

they have the same thing but 50% to 75% on their bonus.

Edited by The Speedstar 7