Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Werewolf is here!!! Drop rates increased til Jan 18

I'm guessing the characters aren't leaving anymore (awesome) also, something about SR on the special roulette or eggs (maybe the same as the Xmas event)

• Thumbs Up 3

I saw the werehog and thought to myself "I need to get some rsr for this, would love to have it"

But then I opened the game and remembered that getting rsr isn't as fast as it used to be, and roulette is still full of other characters and even if I got werehog, I remembered story mode is pretty much broken and the only "fun" part of the game is quick mode.

All this makes me look at him and say "why do you want it, you won't be playing the game anyway"

They truly did a great job making any kind of effort become basically useless and giving me reasons not to play xd

And as expected werehog is the power type for team wild. In game description says 37% distance and animal bonus like tikal.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was spinning the wheel today. Had a error, afterwards it froze the game. my 50 RSR are gone... couldn't even tell if I got anything or not. :Y

On December 30, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Hundjäger18 said:

Just because no one has said it already:

-YOU CAN NOW LIMIT SMASH THE TEAM CHAOTIX

(just limit smash, not buy)

No idea if its by a limited time, they're (other than Amy and team easy) the only team you can limit smash outside of the roulette, some people noticed this 2 days ago I think, the twitter account for Runners hasn't announce anything so go get them to lv10 if you can.

If takes 2550 RSR or 25,5million rings (total) to get ONE of them to lv10.

This news makes me think that Charmy is probably in the top tier, just saying.

I'd love to get the Werehog, but I'm done with this game. So much bullshit has been added to the game where the fun of the game is just gone completely. It's gotten to the point that I just log in for the daily rewards and leave again. The story mode's progression is so fucked up that it takes forever to get to a single checkpoint, and the rewards are so awful that it doesn't even matter anyway. The free revives are so broken that you can't continue a run unless you're paying RSRs to do so (Something I don't do.) which basically makes it that you won't get past 3 million in Timed Mode. The events were the best part of the older versions because they at least gave you good rewards for doing the work, and was much more fair than the story mode, but even that's fucked up now because they're just part of Timed Mode now, and just slightly increase your score now with absolutely no rewards for doing anything. The glitches are as bad as ever now as well.

TL;DR: This game is one of the worst Sonic games at this point.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was going to try to get Werehog, but then I realized that he is a Power type and honestly at this point I'm just so unmotivated to even try to get RSR to spin the wheel. ;-; If he was a Speed type maybe I'd try but I suck at Power. It sucks because like this game was so fun and now with all the bs in it it killed most of the fun for me. >.< 

SONOVA--!!! Why does this game have to suck hard!? I would've LOVED to play as the Werehog again but this damn game had to be fundamentally ruined to pieces! And being a Power Type doesn't help matters at all... I swear the Werehog just can't win...

7 hours ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

SONOVA--!!! Why does this game have to suck hard!? I would've LOVED to play as the Werehog again but this damn game had to be fundamentally ruined to pieces! And being a Power Type doesn't help matters at all... I swear the Werehog just can't win...

Considering Power's the best type in the game now that shouldn't be an issue (They're compatible with most useful buddies and can get the most hits on Eggman). But him being Wild type makes him useless at 0 star compared to others.

2 minutes ago, SuperAj3 said:

Considering Power's the best type in the game now that shouldn't be an issue (They're compatible with most useful buddies and can get the most hits on Eggman). But him being Wild type makes him useless at 0 star compared to others.

Oh... It is? I thought Power Type was still trash tier, with Flying being the absolute best :lol:

Though there's still the dilemma of going through the effort to unlock the Werehog for a game that, by most accounts, is cheap, unfair, and has gone to crap. Like, I love the Werehog but would it be worth it playing this game? Would I be spending my time or wasting it?

10 minutes ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

Oh... It is? I thought Power Type was still trash tier, with Flying being the absolute best :lol:

Though there's still the dilemma of going through the effort to unlock the Werehog for a game that, by most accounts, is cheap, unfair, and has gone to crap. Like, I love the Werehog but would it be worth it playing this game? Would I be spending my time or wasting it?

Power's the hardest to get used to, but learning Power types on Power stages earns much more overall then Speed and Fly, particularly in Timed mode I've found. Still I think each type's evened out for endless mode. It just depends on the buddies you use.

Ah, I see! Hm, I guess I'll give this a shot. If I start to feel the game is being a genuine waste of time I'll just stop playing.

On a semi-unrelated note, this is a question I've been meaning to ask; why is this thread in the "Upcoming Sonic Games" Forum? It's been out for a year now (internationally) so why is it still in a forum for games yet to be released?

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

Ah, I see! Hm, I guess I'll give this a shot. If I start to feel the game is being a genuine waste of time I'll just stop playing.

On a semi-unrelated note, this is a question I've been meaning to ask; why is this thread in the "Upcoming Sonic Games" Forum? It's been out for a year now (internationally) so why is it still in a forum for games yet to be released?

It's almost a year yeah, next february it'd be a year old. Also if you've not started to play the game already, starting now's not really worth it. You'll be at a great disadvantage (Unless you just want to play for fun, and not try to unlock all characters). They've made the game too greedy (and IMO it's not really worth spending money on).

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, SuperAj3 said:

It's almost a year yeah, next february it'd be a year old. Also if you've not started to play the game already, starting now's not really worth it. You'll be at a great disadvantage (Unless you just want to play for fun, and not try to unlock all characters). They've made the game too greedy (and IMO it's not really worth spending money on).

I'd mostly play just for fun. Though this game hasn't been fun to me for quite a while thanks to the greed so, yeah, playing now just ain't worth it. Oh well. I just hope the Werehog becomes playable in a future, non-greedy spin off but chances of that seem slim

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Casey Oon said:

I cant see werehog as a speed type. What were you expecting really?

I knew Werehog was going to be Power as it only makes sense... But still it sucks that the Power types are so hard to handle.

• Thumbs Up 2

Anybody thinking of making map layouts by taking multiple screenshots? (Im bad at photo editing sorry)

I got a lot better at speed types after watching a (very) long play of the speed stage.

Too bad Special eggs might as well be non-existent now, considering if you're at Episode 50, they're near impossible to get because of the idiotic long points needed per checkpoint.

• Thumbs Up 3

Spent around five spins and didn't get the Werehog, but I DID finally get Rouge, so yay, second Fly Type finally! Her bonus'll serve my Halloween Omega combo well once I upgrade her a bit.

• Thumbs Up 2

I haven't gotten a single new character on the premium roulette since I started playing this game in November. -_- Honestly starting to hate this game more than I love it. The general gameplay is fun and I absolutely love that Sonic Team has included all these awesome characters in the game, but the roulette, scarceness of the special eggs and the amount of points required to move between checkpoints in story mode ruin what could be a great game. I wish that I got to play this before v2.0 was released.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, Jaguar360 said:

I haven't gotten a single new character on the premium roulette since I started playing this game in November. -_- Honestly starting to hate this game more than I love it. The general gameplay is fun and I absolutely love that Sonic Team has included all these awesome characters in the game, but the roulette, scarceness of the special eggs and the amount of points required to move between checkpoints in story mode ruin what could be a great game. I wish that I got to play this before v2.0 was released.

Sad to hear that. But in my case, i 've been playing this rather casually for...quite a while, around when tikal got released. In ver 1, i didnt get a single character from roulette. But then ver 2 came and boom! Suddenly i have 3 characters more. Strange isn't it?

Also i just reached ep 50 and i see what you guys mean now. But ep 49 and below is fine. Have you guys done any feedback/reviews? Better than complaining on this forum. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Casey Oon said:

Sad to hear that. But in my case, i 've been playing this rather casually for...quite a while, around when tikal got released. In ver 1, i didnt get a single character from roulette. But then ver 2 came and boom! Suddenly i have 3 characters more. Strange isn't it?

Also i just reached ep 50 and i see what you guys mean now. But ep 49 and below is fine. Have you guys done any feedback/reviews? Better than complaining on this forum. 

A list of the problems has been sent to Webber, who said he was gonna talk to Sonic Team(?) About it. I have no clue if that actually happened or what the status of that is.