Cola

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

I got a notification on my phone saying that by collecting presents you win a character for free. (I didn't screen cap it because my dumb ass didn't think to do that.)

are you sure it wasnt dash? Lol 

I really doubt Runners will do that, specially with the fact that there isn't a present counter.

are you sure it wasnt dash? Lol 

I really doubt Runners will do that, specially with the fact that there isn't a present counter.

That's true. I wish there was a way to view your last notifications on the IOS.

So is worth spending RSR on the wheel? I was saving up for the Xmas event, but all the Xmas buddies and characters seem to be rubbish. 

I'm think it's better to wait until the event is over, as that would mean there's more chance of getting something decent. 

Is that correct or am I missing something. 

TBH I saved up for the event. Had 10 spins total and got 2 of the 3 Characters, but no Christmas NiGHTS. They're all just for show XD Christmas Yeti's the only good buddy from the batch, so if you get him you're lucky! I'd say try a few spins, but if you don't want them, hold onto your RSR/Tickets. We know the game's making more characters so there'll be more stuff coming soon.

I got a notification on my phone saying that by collecting presents you win a character for free. (I didn't screen cap it because my dumb ass didn't think to do that.)

That's Dash XD There's the same Christmas event as last year where you can unlock Silver. Runners coincidentally gave out Silver too XD But I don't think they'd give out a character for free again haha.

Anybody know if these are real or not?

Hidden Content

If they are... This would make me personally really happy! I am a fairly big Sticks fan. C:

They're real.

character files in runners end with a character name but in half. for example, Rouge would be "Rou". Tikal would be "Tik".

So Werehog would be "Wer" and sticks would be "Sti" as shown below:

10152592_1535672280088863_23483377546040

know if these are real or not?

Hidden Content

If they are... This would make me personally really happy! I am a fairly big Sticks fan. C:

They're real.

character files in runners end with a character name but in half. for example, Rouge would be "Rou". Tikal would be "Tik".

So Werehog would be "Wer" and sticks would be "Sti" as shown below:

10152592_1535672280088863_23483377546040

They're... Real?

FUCK

WHY DIDN'T I SAVE UP MY RSR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TBH I saved up for the event. Had 10 spins total and got 2 of the 3 Characters, but no Christmas NiGHTS. They're all just for show XD Christmas Yeti's the only good buddy from the batch, so if you get him you're lucky! I'd say try a few spins, but if you don't want them, hold onto your RSR/Tickets. We know the game's making more characters so there'll be more stuff coming soon.

Thanks. I had 3 spins of the wheel (just in case they made a mistake and give out more free tickets again), but I've saved the rest. 

Am feeling that I mostly only get to enjoy characters being added to the game now more then I do actually getting them… Seriously I haven’t gotten a single character since H-Omega… I spin once or so everyday and nothing. Now I doubt that I’ll even get Metal-Sonic & Sticks which I really want unless they make all the non-event characters buyable . ;/

And I don’t get why there are Christmas gifts on the themed stage when we seemingly get nothing for collecting them? Perhaps it’s just a left over from before they decided the plans for the 2.0 update.

looks amazing

its my best companion

Screenshot_2015-12-19-09-49-15.png

odd, lucky to get the loading screen, I'm guessing it works like the buddies used to get animals, doubt it will work like the UFO or anything else, funny how what changes per level is the time and not the combo.

Thanks. I had 3 spins of the wheel (just in case they made a mistake and give out more free tickets again), but I've saved the rest. 

They have made a mistake with Ideya's name (They called it "Idea"), but it's no "Boob" so I don't think they care enough to fix it XD

Yeah okay I'm starting to get annoyed with this game too.

8 premium roulette tickets. And 850RSR. Not. One. Single. Character. That's 25 spins. 25. And let's look at the maximum RSR you can buy, assuming you take away the first buyers bonus. 482 for €42,55. That's around 11,32 RSR per Euro. I spent the equivalent of 1,250 RSR. When translated to money, that would be €110,42 worth of RSR. I didn't spend a single cent on this game, but imagine if I did. That would be over €100 wasted on NOTHING. Nothing but useless NiGHTS buddies. What the actual hell, Sonic Team?! The thing that pisses me off is how they even advertise the RSR bundles as a guarantee for getting characters. "Buy some RSR and get unique characters!" they say. BULLSHIT. And this is even when they slightly increased the chance of getting a character. I can't believe this. I cannot believe how long I was blind to this robbery. 

I'm just about ready to quit the game. I've played it. I've experienced everything I need to experience. I mean, it's still fun and I'll probably play it every now and then but by golly, FUCK the roulette. Why can't they have every character available to purchase like Amy? 200RSR. Fine. Whatever. It's a lot but it's still better than wasting tons of hard earned RSR (or paid if you're that dumb and gullible) for a chance at getting one. A minuscule chance that might as well be 0.00001%. Oof, I just feel like smashing something now. 

On the bright side, i finally got a character (espio), from those 5 free premium tickets tickets. 

That took 41 spins overall counting from start of me playing. And most of it was dealing with 6% chance then. 

Best christmas present ever. Thx sega.

>I still don't see what everyone is trying so hard to be so fucking melodramatic about

I've heard more "I'm so sad this game is terrible" posts here than in the Rise of Lyric thread but less that actually explain what the fuckin' deal is

What the hell is even going on

>I still don't see what everyone is trying so hard to be so fucking melodramatic about

I've heard more "I'm so sad this game is terrible" posts here than in the Rise of Lyric thread but less that actually explain what the fuckin' deal is

whats going on is that time dedicated players can't have enough RSR to get what they want, that and the game has some bugs and what not.

Pretty much the game is pay to win/a chace at characters.

I could go on details about my issues.

My problem is the stupid roulette how unfair it is, when some people spend more than 40 spins spinning the roulette and not get a single character. Not only that, when you do get a character it's like a 0.1% chance of getting the character you actually want because all the characters are on the roulette now. It doesn't help the fact that you can get repeats due to the limit smash. It's basically most impossible to limit smash a roulette chracter all the way because you have to get that character ten times (unless you're REALLY lucky)

The roulette is filled with new worthless buddies and because the lvls are increased to 10, that makes it even worse. What aggravates me is that it's not like after level 5 your buddies get stronger than before. No. They nerfed the buddies where toe buddies won't be the same power from when they were level 5 but instead they will be the same at level 10. That really is stupid especially since people spend money on thee buddies. If leveling up to level 10 simply made them stronger, I wouldn't mind.

it takes forever to complete an episode now, and because you just get rings for ranking story mode is useless now. 

I will say I like timed mode and I think it's great, and it's more fun in my opinion than story mode. I still like Sonic Runners and I'll still play it, but I wish they'd fix those problems. Not to mention there's plenty of glitches and bugs including the crashing at revives and whatnot, but luckily I myself don't encounter many bugs/glitches