Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

srsly the chaotix campaign was such a letdown

It ran for two weeks and I wasn't lucky enough to even get Charmy. Plus I can't even unlock Amy. Granted, I'd be using an exploit to get Amy, it's still lame. At least now I've got 3 level 5 companions that you can get from eggs (Wizard Chao, Balloon, Baby Drill) that I stand a chance at getting a few Special Eggs.

The problem with Chaotix was it ran so early after the game opened, and no-one really knew the metagame at that point. It was the few people that stockpiled all their red rings and decided to blow them on Chaotix, and were lucky enough to get them, that made it out with Chaotix. I imagine the next time Chaotix runs, a lot of people will have big red ring stocks and the ability to get more rolls quickly (Level 5 companions, Chapter 50 completions, Runners League which only gave red rings for 1st at the time...), and so will find it a lot easier to get them.

What is that on screen thumb icon in that image? 

When I look on the trailer on youtube it doesn't have that.

Assuming BP has an iDevice and took this cap himself, it's an accessibility option for iDevices. It's used for home buttons and locking and such. Not a part of the video.

Finally we made it to the top !!!  B)

immljc.jpg

dbo5j5.jpg

I forgot to comment one thing:

As you may know, if you complete the daily challenge everyday you'll advance through several prizes, and the 7th one is 10 red star rings; but I noticed that if you keep doing the daily challenges, the 8th, 9th and 10th days you will receive 10 red star rings too each day. After that, the next day we'll starting from the 1st prize again  :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

As you may know, if you complete the daily challenge everyday you'll advance through several prizes, and the 7th one is 10 red star rings; but I noticed that if you keep doing the daily challenges, the 8th, 9th and 10th days you will receive 10 red star rings too each day. After that, the next day we'll starting from the 1st prize again  :lol:

Yeah this has been true since the thing launched. 

Not entirely sure why it does this, my theory is that it's to give everybody a chance to do the whole weeks worth though this really defeats the whole idea of a daily/weekly challenge. But whatever the reason, enjoying these 30 bonus red rings from it!

Also not sure what to do at the moment. 

I have a feeling that there will be a special event or character challenge come E3 or TGS, but at the same time... I want that airship. Should I save my red rings? Or spend them?

I am on episode 47-1 or rank 69 in this game. I used to complain about 352,000 points per segment. I at where it is 1,352,000 points per segment. There are no total score route bonus in this episode on. It took me 22 games to beat the last episode where you needed 1,300,000 points per segment. I hate to cheat but I going to skip that episode. Hopefully the next one will be better.

Whoever made the Dr. Eggman boss fight are insane. I had the one where you get drills and springs coming at you. This impossible to do normal game play.

My highest typical high score is.

Less than 100K: Sonic Runners Training

100K-299K: Sonic Runners Okay

300K-599K: Sonic Runners Good

600K-999K: Sonic Runners Great

1M-1.9M: Sonic Runners Champion

2M-4.9M: Sonic Runners Pro

5M-9.9M: Sonic Runners Master

10M-19M: Sonic Runners God

20M-49M: Beyond Sonic Runners God

50M-99M: SR Beyond Comprehension

Greater than 100M: ONE DIVIDE BY ZERO!

It took me while figure out than.

So it appears that SEGA is now striking people who upload the "Frozen factory" & "Tropical Coast" songs on youtube. Couldn't they do that 2 months ago? Or are they revealing a huge update to the game soon?

This is kinda bull. People have the game and those files legitimately. Maybe SEGA just shouldn't have included them already. I remember when S4E2 leaked two months early on Steam and SEGA said that they wouldn't remove videos or punish players because they'd done nothing wrong. Heck, staff here were harsher with punishments.

yah, my device returned from the shop

and....they gave me new device because they can't fix my old one

level 43 all gone now

yah, my device returned from the shop

and....they gave me new device because they can't fix my old one

level 43 all gone now

Sorry for your loss, but eventually it will happen to all of us since its an online only game...I really hate online only games, you waste time of your life only to lose it all as if it was nothing!

Recent news of my stupid Runners adventures I got the Balloon to lev 5 which made me glad but 90% chance my ass, you still miss jumps like it was 60% sometimes, also I acquired a rare companion but only thanks to me getting stupid special eggs because of non rare garbage, I got that huge ass Red Ring spawning ship, Better set that sucker to 2nd slot because its more useful down there as it can collect more animals easier, Eh...it does spawn more eggs at Eggman I guess, first time I got 5 red rings on a run, but sometimes it can go stubborn and not give anything, still its level 0 so its expected I guess, I hope I get Chip next time.

• Thumbs Up 1

1.5 ring day today.

Using Espio and my newly acquired ring boosting chao is giving me some nice returns.

Sorry for your loss, but eventually it will happen to all of us since its an online only game...I really hate online only games, you waste time of your life only to lose it all as if it was nothing!

Data backup is your friend.

• Thumbs Up 1

1.5 ring day today.

Using Espio and my newly acquired ring boosting chao is giving me some nice returns.

Data backup is your friend.

yah , i didn't think they gonna replace the whole phone

its was just the 3.5 mm audio socket something stuck inside it and can't be removed by normal way

Holy crap. wish I'd took a pic of this.

Just did a speed level with Espio + the Hero Chaos chao + 1.5 bonus and got nearly 10,000 rings!

Can only imagine the result if it were a double ring event.

• Thumbs Up 1

Digital Sonic 25 and Sonic Colors Generations sounds awesome to me  :D We'll see if it ends up being true or not  :P

And about the jumping animation I thought the same the first time I saw it in Colors and Generations  ^_^

9s8d4h.jpg

At last, 2 Lv.100 characters. Now it's Knuckles turn  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

ztWd54.png

and discovered something amazing
it is possible to have unlocked all our partners
as?
very easy
it checked and

I realized that the game data copying others.
could have their fellow

delete my data
and copy a friend
and when you enter the game had the same fellow that

It sounds crazy but
I would like to try this
rc battle crusier want ... if someone can copy your data will be grateful me

who help me with this.
I promise copy him my data with more than 1000000 of rings

You know how not to get people to go along with this? You don't send them random PMs asking them to copy their data for you.

17871782989_0c66e3ef5f_o.png

• Thumbs Up 4

I have beaten the Sonic Runners game! I got new highest score of 1,800,808 points and finally moved up to letter B*** and I am glad to be done with this game! I did cheat by skipping the episodes and it helped me out.

Since that I am done with the main game, I thought it would be okay to reveal the episode skip glitch here. I have done enough tests to know how the cheat works.

Here is the original that I wrote in spoiler. This was the cheat I wrote before not knowing details about it.

I reveal the segment and or episode skip glitch. First you need a device that is capable of major lag on it. The Sonic Runners game needs to have lots of lag in order for the glitch to work. Second go to settings and then tutorial and pick Sonic to play as tutorial on. The game should be incredibly lag like. It should start messing up badly. Keep playing as normal until Dr. Eggman fight. When you finish Dr. Eggman fight there are 3 things that will happen. You will either exit the tutorial as normal, get a game complete screen, or you then end up in a loop where you must exit the game to leave. If you get option two then you have successfully did the glitch and will either skip the entire episode or segment. Use at your own risk there!

Anyway it probably not even work for you people.

How to skip episode levels in Sonic Runners game. Updated version.

First you will need a device capable of lag. It does not necessarily have to be major lag but as long you can have lag in the game. Too little and the cheat will not work. Too much and you will not be able to do the cheat.

To tell if you got enough lag, check the scroll on the game screen there. If it pauses and stops repeatedly or occasionally you got enough lag there.

Second go to "Settings" and then "Sonic Tutorial" option. Play the tutorial as normal and when the lag happens it should occasionally skip tutorial steps. If you got to Dr. Eggman fight which is step 7 but it says another step or no step at all then you should be okay.

Finally there are three things that will either happen once you completed the Sonic Tutorial level than.

1. The game will end like normal by going back to the main screen.

2. The game will take you to a game complete screen which means the cheat worked.

3. It will keep looping repeatedly until you exit the tutorial game.

This what happens when you skip an episode. Your rank goes up however the map may be the same however it is not. Simply reset game. You automatically get all prizes in map. The story is skipped. Any boss fight is skipped.

I find it be safe cheat but use at your own risk! Anyway have fun with that there!

Yeah eeer... you're late. Hogfather already told us this. You should've given us info about the glitch when we asked you for it.

Eer...

"You're TOO SLOW!"

Oh excuse me. My bad. He obviously had it 100% correct? Oh wait no he did not. He had it wrong. I am simply putting the correct version. Unless it still worked on there. No it is my glitch. I give the glitch when I ready for it like now lol!

You couldn't have said ''Oh, sorry, I was mistaken'' or ''Hogfather made a mistake, here's the correct way to do it''. No, you had to seriously make a post where you try to claim ownership over a glitch. This is even mentioned the entire mess a few pages back where you kept refusing to actually share the glitch or just try to change the subject when questioned over this? The way you worded the above post makes you sound very rude to be honest, especially when what BlueParadox said was more or less the facts (That when you refused to share any details, Hogfather saw what you wrote before you edited it and then told everyone how you said you were supposed to do the glitch)

• Thumbs Up 6

He tried it on BlueStacks (I think?)

Care for a journey to older posts?

How to skip levels according to him. Going off memory so some bits might be wrong, but this was it in a nutshell.

Incidentally I was actually going to try this out on andy just to see what it would do since your post about the lag on andy got me curious, but anyway... here is what you must do.

1: Your game must be very laggy or else it won't work.

2: Play a stage up until Eggman/just start (can't quite remember this bit).

3: Play the tutorial as Sonic.

4: What will happen now is that the game will get super laggy (This ironically read almost exactly like your post about playing on Andy Droid).

5: You have now skipped the stage.

6: It probably won't work unless you are super laggy.

You mean this post? He had some of it right. But generally was incorrect information. I am being nice by giving correct detailed information. No need to make big deal.

Oh my...

You couldn't have said ''Oh, sorry, I was mistaken'' or ''Hogfather made a mistake, here's the correct way to do it''. No, you had to seriously make a post where you try to claim ownership over a glitch. This is even mentioned the entire mess a few pages back where you kept refusing to actually share the glitch or just try to change the subject when questioned over this? The way you worded the above post makes you sound very rude to be honest, especially when what BlueParadox said was more or less the facts (That when you refused to share any details, Hogfather saw what you wrote before you edited it and then told everyone how you said you were supposed to do the glitch)

I did discover it. Also you seem very rude for not appreciating my kindness here. I know in your world if somebody knows something they have to immediately tell or else even though it is not ready. Truthfully I was expecting a thank you not a f**k you!

That is so wrong on so many levels. First off, stop putting words in my mouth because quite frankly, I have enough respect that I won't tell anyone to go f**k themselves or any such crap. When I'm in a debate, I'll try my best to keep a calm head and even at that, others who have seen me debating will know for a fact I never resort to insulting people. Something that you have just done.

Secondly, you have no idea if you discovered it or not. It's entirely possible that someone found it before you and simply didn't mention it anywhere. You can't claim ownership of the glitch because there's absolutely no proof that you discovered anything. The only thing you can get credit for is that you made it aware to everyone. 

Thirdly, don't start talking this kind of bullshit with me. It isn't asking too much that when YOU claim that you've found this amazing level skip glitch for Sonic Runners that when asked to produce proof of it you do so. It would have taken you what? 5 minutes to type up a post telling us how to do it? Maybe 10 minutes if you felt the need to go back and test it? Stop trying to make it sound like that because you posted a glitch, that we have to sit and start praising you. Especially when it's taken at least over a week for you to actually produce any details of the glitch. 

Quite frankly, you are the one who's acting rude (for lack of a better word) and you sound extremely egotistical. You're trying to claim ownership of a glitch and expect everyone to praise you because you finally produced a post that explains a glitch that you outright refused several time to share any kind of proof and then when Hogfather tries to recreate it from memory, you're trying to demean him by claiming that he's wrong, and that he shouldn't receive any type of thanks while you should? That's not to mention you trying to put words into my mouth.

I'll assume this is you trying to piss me off or get some type of reaction out of me but that's not going to happen. When I'm debating with someone, I'm going to keep a calm head and in the end, when you attempt any stupid crap like trying to make me look like an asshole by claiming I basically said ''fuck you'', the only one who's going to look rude is yourself.

• Thumbs Up 3

I really don't get this mindset of being showered for praise for some glitch/expecting "Thank Yous" from everyone for a glitch a lot of people would honestly pass on in favor of playing the actual game. There's no such thing as claiming ownership for a glitch, nor does Ryan have a vision for a world where everybody has to tell/explain something they found out. I have no idea how he is even remotely offending you. :/

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok what the fuck?

I have not posted details of a Sonic Runners glitch.

I have not verified a glitch on blue stacks (The game doesn't run on it for one thing).

I have never discovered any level skipping glitch nor have I posted details of any glitch or cheat that I have discovered on my own... because Ive not discovered any glitch or cheat on my own.

I have however paraphrased someone else's glitch after they originally posted it then removed it from their post.

So can people get their facts right before dragging me into their own arguments?

Ok what the fuck?

I have not posted details of a Sonic Runners glitch.

I have not verified a glitch on blue stacks (The game doesn't run on it for one thing).

I have never discovered any level skipping glitch nor have I posted details of any glitch or cheat that I have discovered on my own... because Ive not discovered any glitch or cheat on my own.

I have however paraphrased someone else's glitch after they originally posted it then removed it from their post.

So can people get their facts right before dragging me into their own arguments?

I feel I should mentioned that's what I said. More or less, I should have clarified more but what I meant was Tails had posted the details first, removed them, and then Hogfather posted the details from memory because Tails had removed them.

because you finally produced a post that explains a glitch that you outright refused several time to share any kind of proof and then when Hogfather tries to recreate it from memory,