Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

28 minutes ago, flaresakithasol said:

I honestly think they're gonna do reach for the star's instrumental next, ya never know 

I bet they're never going to promote sonic 06 so it should be endless possibilities instrumental next. Unless i forget some game in between. 

But seriously, my world instrumental sounds really good. Especially solaris phase 2. Actually all boss themes involving super sonic is really epic.

Maybe i should just buy Big in celebration or sth.

I spin the wheel and got

T I K A L !

braP1nch.jpg

It is my first fly character besides Tails that I ever won! I did beat my high score for timed mode at 9,065,863 points using Tails and Tikal!

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, caseykz said:

@flaresakithasol

i am in your league sitting on no.5 ;) .

and youre on 12 aren't you?

Yes I am B)

But unfortunately @caseykz I'm 4th now *smuggrin*

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, flaresakithasol said:

Yes I am B)

But unfortunately @caseykz I'm 4th now *smuggrin*

*claps* not bad

unfortunately, i play for a profit. So unless i get a really good apponent. Im not using those items/revives playing for a high score haha. In other words, im lazy.

EDIT: but i digress, your setup is pretty good. I would swap tikal for rouge/tails though. Unless you limit broke Tikal?

18 hours ago, caseykz said:

EDIT: but i digress, your setup is pretty good. I would swap tikal for rouge/tails though. Unless you limit broke Tikal?

I not have Rouge and I only have Silver limit broke at 1 and I only use special eggs to spin the wheel.

13 minutes ago, Stritix said:

Does anyone have any advice for unlocking Shadow?

Sure. Save up 200 Red Star Rings or 2000000 Gold Rings and you can use 1 of those to unlock him.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Lord-Dreamerz said:

Sure. Save up 200 Red Star Rings or 2000000 Gold Rings and you can use 1 of those to unlock him.

Eh, that's not too bad. I'll try it. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Stritix said:

Eh, that's not too bad. I'll try it. Thanks.

Im going to save @big_smile the trouble and tell you to send revive tokens to everybody you know. <--fastest way to earn rings.

update:

@flaresakithasol ack, i scored too high. Wanted to catch up so i could take a screenshot. :( Missed opportunity. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Remember when I say that I beat my high score in timed mode? Apparently I am in 40th place?! Like that was shocking! How the heck do people get 10 million plus points in timed mode? I usually get 6 million points. I am in A- rank and will definitely drop back to B+ because apparently 9 million points is not enough. What is the secret to getting 10 million points? I got rank 375 and 83% score bonus. Is the character break has anything to do with it there?

2 minutes ago, SonicEkkusu said:

Why did SEGA even remove the free revives? I stopped playing the game because of it.

It's only 5 rsr for a revive. You get that much beating some random guy a day. 

2 hours ago, TailsTellsTales said:

What is the secret to getting 10 million points? I got rank 375 and 83% score bonus. Is the character break has anything to do with it there?

Yes, the character break gives +5 seconds and +10% of each bonus (but destruction "team mech" bonus) per level, so lv10 = +50 seconds and +100% bonus of each bonus.

Also, rank doesn't apply to time mode, only endless, but the bonus of buddies (too bad it's has a limit of 200.0%)

Are there other ways to get character breaks besides the wheel? Some characters can be leveled up break with rings but 5 million rings is really high. How do you use facebook to get rings?

10 hours ago, TailsTellsTales said:

Remember when I say that I beat my high score in timed mode? Apparently I am in 40th place?! Like that was shocking! How the heck do people get 10 million plus points in timed mode? I usually get 6 million points. I am in A- rank and will definitely drop back to B+ because apparently 9 million points is not enough. What is the secret to getting 10 million points? I got rank 375 and 83% score bonus. Is the character break has anything to do with it there?

Well, there's a ring campaign going on right now. So yeah. Scores are boosted a bunch.

Buddies that boost rings are recommended for regular play. Equip them. Rings give a lot of points. Rc pirate ship is not working though.

As for facebook, i don't use it, but it has something to do with sending and accepting invites feature hidden in settings. 

10 hours ago, SonicEkkusu said:

Why did SEGA even remove the free revives? I stopped playing the game because of it.

Im sure there was a notification that you had received telling you that some ads were doing funny things with info or sth along those lines. Privacy issues?

btw, you can get 1 rsr by losing in timed mode so 5 days of timed mode can already earn you 5 rsr

8 hours ago, Hundjäger18 said:

Also, rank doesn't apply to time mode, only endless, but the bonus of buddies (too bad it's has a limit of 200.0%)

Whoa i didn't know this, thx.

16 hours ago, SonicEkkusu said:

Because Sega.

6 minutes ago, Aqua7KH said:

Because Sega.

Hey, it's their loss if they removed ads. Do you think they actually wanted it to happen? :mellow:

They mostly moved the ads due to the fact that they had things that identified your age.

Hey if you made money from the ads would you remove them?

• Thumbs Up 1

There's a new change to timed. There's an hour countdown to something. Failure?

Connecting to the server feels 3x slower on my device. Maybe its nothing wrong and just my internet. Yeah, lemme reset it.

I beat my high score once again in timed mode at 10,836,902 points which was shocking than. I had almost 300 red rings and decided to buy Charmy since he my favorite Chaotix character and he has ring bonus which probably helped in high score. I used Tails and Charmy with Hero Chao and Pumpkin Chao. I used all score boosters and all 2 revives. I got lucky and used magnet in drill section then Cyan Wisp in another drill section.

RxWQRirh.jpg

7 hours ago, TailsTellsTales said:

I beat my high score once again in timed mode at 10,836,902 points which was shocking than. I had almost 300 red rings and decided to buy Charmy since he my favorite Chaotix character and he has ring bonus which probably helped in high score. I used Tails and Charmy with Hero Chao and Pumpkin Chao. I used all score boosters and all 2 revives. I got lucky and used magnet in drill section then Cyan Wisp in another drill section.

RxWQRirh.jpg

I scored almost double this in the last league with ring campaign, 1 revive, lvl 2 rc turtle, lvl 1 hunk of meat, either limit 2 sonic or limit 1 vector (forgot which), no powerups and a bit of luck. My score bonus is pretty good, sitting at 112%. If you have these buddies you can try my strategy. Rc turtle is one of the most overpowered buddies to have btw, everybody in world rankings is using it. You are pretty likely to have one since you have more than 100 buddies, judging by your score bonus. (Assuming all your buddies are not special eggs or special egg spins)

If i don't have rsr and ring campaign is on, i can score around 4-9 mil. If ring campaign is not on then 3-6 mil is my average.

i would recommend that you die early so the colour powers dont interfere with you getting to the checkpoints though.

yes charmy is one of the best characters for timed mode.

On Thursday, May 05, 2016 at 6:36 PM, TailsTellsTales said:

I am in A- rank and will definitely drop back to B+

Little late but in story mode are the scores in the 100 million range or what? Just asking

7 minutes ago, flaresakithasol said:

Little late but in story mode are the scores in the 100 million range or what? Just asking

It means you need to do a reset. Don't score in the weekend league. 

1 minute ago, caseykz said:

It means you need to do a reset. Don't score in the weekend league. 

What do you mean by reset?