Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

13 hours ago, Aqua7KH said:

I WANT MY ESP SILVER

SEGA PLZ

It's no use. This game is done for (at least in North America, that is).

Also, because of the Sonic Runners shutdown in the U.S., we'll never find out the true purpose of these images...

latest?cb=20150228011147

latest?cb=20150228011235

6 minutes ago, SilverStarN64 said:

It's no use. This game is done for (at least in North America, that is).

Also, because of the Sonic Runners shutdown in the U.S., we'll never find out the true purpose of these images...

latest?cb=20150228011147

latest?cb=20150228011235

'It's no use' heheh

creepy eggman is creepy.

looks like an extension of story mode imo.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2.06.2016 at 5:35 AM, SilverStarN64 said:

latest?cb=20150228011235

That looks terrifying as hell... I want that to be in a new game. Or somewhere. 

• Thumbs Up 2

My place on the history leaderboard is 305. I can't look at the place on world because leaderboard got reset

Edit: okay here's the World leaderboard. Kinda new recorded before I looked

Screenshot_2016-06-04-13-51-11.png

I don't think it's very ethical to post download links to official soundtracks. 

I hope the soundtrack stays  available for purchase (especially after they removed the sonic CD soundtrack from the US iTunes store, despite the weird looping I still liked it and have it purchased, just now you can't redownload)

Okay, just started Sonic Runners on the 2nd of June. yeah I'm late to this I know...

Game was a breeze until 25-1 when it just became a horrid grind to get through. now I'm currently at 35-1 in the campaign and god damn I feel like I'm being throttled now. fuck I need to get this done before the game shuts down next month stop with the BS runners.

Eggman shouldn't be a 15 hit boss battle! what the hell seriously...

On the plus side I unlocked ESP Silver today and Silver a few days before so thats cool. how does ESP Silver play compared to normal Silver? haven't tried him yet until I get him evenly leveled with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and the other Silver.

Somebody better be getting these Unleashed and Colors remixes btw...

3 hours ago, goku262002 said:

On the plus side I unlocked ESP Silver today and Silver a few days before so thats cool. how does ESP Silver play compared to normal Silver? haven't tried him yet until I get him evenly leveled with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and the other Silver.

Somebody better be getting these Unleashed and Colors remixes btw...

Regular Silver is a speed type, so he has the double midair jumps, and as a Team Easy character, the game runs at 90% its normal speed when you use him, and cuts your overall score by 20%

ESP Silver is a fly type so you can fly up a certain amount and you slowly descend. As a Team Future character, the game speed runs at 95% its normal speed and you get a 37% score boost when you use him

someone on youtube has recorded the music for the game here: including the special background music

Though I hope the music gets decoded and we have the proper rips, including cutscene music and sound effects :X

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, JohnVGC said:

Regular Silver is a speed type, so he has the double midair jumps, and as a Team Easy character, the game runs at 90% its normal speed when you use him, and cuts your overall score by 20%

ESP Silver is a fly type so you can fly up a certain amount and you slowly descend. As a Team Future character, the game speed runs at 95% its normal speed and you get a 37% score boost when you use him

someone on youtube has recorded the music for the game here: including the special background music

Though I hope the music gets decoded and we have the proper rips, including cutscene music and sound effects :X

Well, a lot of the music is borrowed from Sonic Lost World. Like the colour power sound effects. For example the two types of roulette music is Double Down and Tilt the Machine. The halloween menu is actually Midnight Owl. The rest like cutscenes and ost event music i am not sure about. The rest of the event music i can't tell cause i was not there. But special stage music is definitely original.

But if you're looking for rips you can try smash custom music. They're a non profit site that archives music in a weird and hard-to-access file format (so no copyright issues) for smash mods. Including Runners.

7 hours ago, caseykz said:

Well, a lot of the music is borrowed from Sonic Lost World. Like the colour power sound effects. For example the two types of roulette music is Double Down and Tilt the Machine. The halloween menu is actually Midnight Owl. The rest like cutscenes and ost event music i am not sure about. The rest of the event music i can't tell cause i was not there. But special stage music is definitely original.

But if you're looking for rips you can try smash custom music. They're a non profit site that archives music in a weird and hard-to-access file format (so no copyright issues) for smash mods. Including Runners.

There are some songs that were used in sonic runners that haven't been seen anywhere (the main example I've brought up is the instrumental version of Dreams of an Absolution that differs from 06's unused instrumental version and played during a cut scene from the birthday event)

I'm well aware of smash custom music, I've contributed to some of the BRSTMS uploaded there, and these guys frequent HCS64 where people discuss music ripping, and for the most part, these people have seen that the music from  this game is encrypted, but their current tools can't decrypt it

• Thumbs Up 1

Retro is showing me just how fucked this game is going to get. 20 hit Eggman boss battles, 40 million progression markers, limited resources unless you sync your FB with runners and invite strangers to be FB friends. god damn, what a fucking little nightmare SEGA has caused...

33 minutes ago, goku262002 said:

Retro is showing me just how fucked this game is going to get. 20 hit Eggman boss battles, 40 million progression markers, limited resources unless you sync your FB with runners and invite strangers to be FB friends. god damn, what a fucking little nightmare SEGA has caused...

Yeah 20 eggman hits and 40 mill progress points aren't hard. Also limited resources?

6 minutes ago, flaresakithasol said:

Yeah 20 eggman hits and 40 mill progress points aren't hard. Also limited resources?

If you've been playing this game from the beginning mind, its not hard because of the levels, characters, limit breaks, and buddies you acquired over time. but keep in thought I just started on the 2nd of June, after the red rings sales have been turned off and I'm forced to rely on the games own resources which are limited on day to day basis's unless I sync my social media accounts to this game and invite people I don't want to know to get bonuses.

in other words, easy for you hard for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

So glad for having 2 Team Easy characters for the boss battles, i got my 10th special egg and.....

the spin result would give me ESP Silver :X

guess I'll focus on him? cuz the only  way to limit smash him is the roulette, which is why I don't focus on Tails anymore when I got Charmy, and was gonna save up to limit smash Cream since I'm mainly trying to see how long I can survive a run and I have an easier time with Fly-types

I'm surprised so many are still so excited to play this/unlock things despite losing it all soon...

Gotta admire that dedication. Seems like the end of this app is turning out to be the best part for folks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Technically, it's only hard if you really want the egg. For long time players, buddies that can help is halloween chao, wizard chao (equip invincibility), king arthur and caliburn or limited edition rc moon. I use Cream everytime for my battles. 5rsr would be worth for a special egg i suppose. 

i just want Blaze, just her, and the payables: team dark, charmy and amy left. Still saying it's a missed opportunity for Cheese and team Babylon.

3 hours ago, caseykz said:

Technically, it's only hard if you really want the egg. For long time players, buddies that can help is halloween chao, wizard chao (equip invincibility), king arthur and caliburn or limited edition rc moon. I use Cream everytime for my battles. 5rsr would be worth for a special egg i suppose. 

i just want Blaze, just her, and the payables: team dark, charmy and amy left. Still saying it's a missed opportunity for Cheese and team Babylon.

I'd say it was a wasted opportunity for Vanilla, Gmerl and Gamma.

Oh...

And Professor Pickle.

• Thumbs Up 2