Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

4 hours ago, flaresakithasol said:

Professor Pickles the speed type

:P

Gaia Go Fast!

But seriously, that would've been awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

That awkward moment when 24 hours has passed since the leagues reset but you're the only one.

How does that even happen? 

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, caseykz said:

That awkward moment when 24 hours has passed since the leagues reset but you're the only one.

How does that even happen? 

image.jpeg

Well that is a low league(I think that's C I'm not sure cause it's super blurry) , so I'm guessing no more new people are joining.

There is am new event but on timed mode and is the event that i say it before.

I banned from Sonic Runners because i use the infinite rings trick and Sega thinks that i have hacked game but i not use hacks on the game. The one that i see on timed mode of f 1 star is am legit hacker of the league and i not think that i going to play the Sonic runners cause Sega banned me.

39 minutes ago, Darkness said:

I banned from Sonic Runners because i use the infinite rings trick and Sega thinks that i have hacked game but i not use hacks on the game. The one that i see on timed mode of f 1 star is am legit hacker of the league and i not think that i going to play the Sonic runners cause Sega banned me.

So you got banned for cheating... Sounds fair to me.

• Thumbs Up 3

47 minutes ago, Darkness said:

You used an exploit and got yourself banned. I don't see what the problem is here? That's like glitching out of a map in Overwatch and using it to kill any enemies that comes near you. What do you expect?

• Thumbs Up 1

Weird i banned but i still getting the ranking rewards. Can someone show me am image of the world  rankings of timed mode now?

16 hours ago, Darkness said:

What's the infinite rings trick?

11 hours ago, big_smile said:

What's the infinite rings trick?

It's a trick... that grants you infinite rings. I'm kinda surprised you didn't work that out from the name, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I not banned that f 1 star player is am hacker that Sega not bans from the runners league and got promoted. I still have the images of that hacker below.

Hacker image 1.jpeg

Hacker image 2.jpeg

2 hours ago, Ayliffe said:

It's a trick... that grants you infinite rings. I'm kinda surprised you didn't work that out from the name, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He meant how the trick works.

And is this condescending attitude really necessary?

• Thumbs Up 2

Don't see why SEGA cares about banning people at this point, the games a month away from total closure. rankings don't even matter at this point and all I want to do is just finish the campaign, but this fucking game prevents you without grinding the fuck out of it, might as well exploit the shit out of it if SEGA isnt going to give you any breaks.

How do you do the infinite rings trick?

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, like Forte-Metallix said I meant how to perform the trick.

Seeing that they are doing the Birthday event, I hope they do some sort of farewell event to mark the game's closure. 

Remember when SEGA claimed they were gonna add additional story levels?

Eh it doesn't really matter either way. I'd probably not even play them at this point due to how broken trying to gain points is.

• 2 weeks later...

They removed the Esp Silver drop rates increased. About the infinite rings trick i not going to say about that trick this is am secret.

14 minutes ago, Darkness said:

They removed the Esp Silver drop rates increased. About the infinite rings trick i not going to say about that trick this is am secret.

They will close Sonic runners in some weeks and if someone not want to Sega shutdown that game sign this petition below

https://www.change.org/p/sega-do-not-shutdown-sonic-runners

Just sigh this petition faster before July 27th 2016 or else will not work.

Why keep it a secret? the game literally closes down in 26 days SEGA is not going to care at this point.

21 minutes ago, goku262002 said:

Why keep it a secret?

Because i not want to the runners league gets very hard for story mode and timed mode.

No offence, but 100 signatures isn't going to do anything. This game is costing SEGA money to keep up, and 100 people, who likely aren't buying anything in the game isn't going to change their minds.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Darkness said:

Because i not want to the runners league gets very hard for story mode and timed mode.

Again, who cares? the game is shutting down in 26 days SEGA doesn't care anymore what people do.

It doesn't matter, we will find out regardless.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's a shame SEGA is shutting it down, I really liked the game. No matter how much time I put into it I still never finished the story. Talk about time consuming, guess that was the point of it all.

2 hours ago, ヒーロー said:

It's a shame SEGA is shutting it down, I really liked the game. No matter how much time I put into it I still never finished the story. Talk about time consuming, guess that was the point of it all.

Yeah but sadly Sega had to fuck it all up and loose their entire audience for 

On 01/07/2016 at 9:19 PM, Darkness said:

Weirdly, it hasn't been removed for me =S Despite the fact it says it was meant to finish on 1st July...I already had ESP Silver so I was delibrately saving up RSR's to try my luck on the roulette once his increased drop rates finished, to possibly get the characters I'm missing before the game is gone for good...is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Edited by Titan
accidentally put my message within quote

23 hours ago, ヒーロー said:

I've been a little unclear...will it be completely unplayable at that point? Or will you just be unable to buy new stuff etc? I'm pretty sure it's the first, which makes me incredibly sad, but I just want to verify.