Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Depends what you wanna do.

For me, I'm trying to hold out for characters but... yeah once I get to about 300 I just sorta spend them lol.

If you're holding out for characters, it's best to not spend any, (probably), but honestly I don't know. 

If you get enough special eggs for a spin, then your odds go up, but the only way to do that is to either beat Eggman 10 times, (which takes a long time), or use 50 red rings and get a character who you have at level 5 for 3 eggs.

*spins the wheel on Runners*

nNcttDE.png

I got a.... a.... a...!

7qs1mx5.png

SPACESHIP!!!!

hxp2Now.png

SPACESHIIIIP!!!!

7OUGJpt.png

SPACESHIP!!!

This thing... is really ridiculous! Look at the size of it! lol.

Although annoyingly, sometimes it does wander too far up the screen and becomes useless when it comes to catching animals. However even at level 1 there is a noticeable improvement on red ring drops. 

However, how I got this... yeah not that impressed.

1 special egg spin. = a yacker.

then I got 2 Egg choas = 6 special eggs.

then I got another pinwheel = 3 special eggs.

1 special egg spin = SPACESHIP!

Oh by the way. Say you get 10 special Eggs, then get another one, the game does remember that you have an extra 1, so when you next spin the wheel your excess eggs take the empty slots in the next one. You don't lose out on any eggs.

Manually install the APK to the device.

Thank you. Do you have a link to the latest version?

Thank yooooou. The links I got were fake and almost downloaded adware apps to my tabby.

【新バージョン情報②】 本日は、キャラクターの挙動に関してお知らせ致します 新バージョンでは「フライ」タイプの滑空時間中も ジャンプ時同様に攻撃判定を「全身」にしました これにより、格段に使いやすくなっておりますので、是非お試しください

The [new version information ] today, this way that we will be announced during the glide time of "fly" type in the new version is also in the same manner as in attack judgment at the time jump to the "systemic" in reference to the character's behavior, it is easy to use dramatically Get off you, so please try by all means

【新バージョン情報③】 キャラクターの挙動につきましてもう一点、全キャラ対象でダメージを受けた時などに発生する「よろけ」動作の発生時間を短くしました [ダメージ ⇒ ジャンプ台を踏みはずす ⇒ そのまま落下] のような悲しい現象が少なくなるかもしれません

[New version information ] character of the luck we have one more point to the behavior, as the occurrence time of the occurrence, such as when it is damaged in all character subject "stagger" operation was short [damage wander from the jump fall as it is] sad phenomenon might become less

Well it sounds like they're fixing or adjusting the stagger lock problem on some hits, this pleases me.

Also did I read that right? Is that a new character type or are they changing how the fly power works?

Well it sounds like they're fixing or adjusting the stagger lock problem on some hits, this pleases me.

Also did I read that right? Is that a new character type or are they changing how the fly power works?

I think they're fixing the Fly character's hitbox and fixing the  'get hit' animation where you're pretty much helpless

I think they're fixing the Fly character's hitbox and fixing the  'get hit' animation where you're pretty much helpless

Sounds good to me.  I've just started noticing the stagger after it's cost me so many runs recently.  I'd love recovering from a hit to be more reliable.  Also, anything to help flying type characters is a big plus.  It's ironic that they are way more vulnerable in the air than the power and speed types.

Just got a maintenance and update notice for tomorrow.

According to the English update notice a whole lot of things are being tweaked.

-fly types are being adjusted

-item roulette

-daily challenges

-general character behaviours

-revive tokens reduced (?!)

-new login campaign for free extra revives

1.0.4 Update

CGjUMsDW8AAifZo.png

I hope it's the Revive Tokens Recovery Time that's getting reduced...

【新バージョン情報④】 本日はゲームプレイ中の画面についてお知らせ致します 新バージョンでは「ループ通過」「スピードアップ」を中心に画面表示のカメラ位置の調整をしました 対象を通過後にいきなりオブジェクトが現れる現象を回避するため“ズームアウト”します #ソニックランナーズ

[New version information ] The phenomenon that appears suddenly object after passing through the object that was the adjustment of the screen display of the camera located in the center of the "loop pass," "speed up" in the new version will be announced today for the screen during game play In order to avoid the "zoom out" to you # Sonic Runners

【新バージョン情報⑤】 新バージョンではリザルト画面のボーナス表示に、スコア値の表示を追加しました これにより「おともボーナス」「プレイヤーボーナス」で稼げたスコアを見やすくしています スコア表示については、今後さらに分かりやすくなるように改良予定です #ソニックランナーズ

To the new version information bonus display of the result screen in the new version, for additional has closed this by the "companion bonus" You are easy to see the score you have earned in the "player bonus" score display the display of the score value, future further improvement is expected to be easy to understand # Sonic Runners

Login Campaign

11377120_1443341982651570_62304357493718

Ohhh dear. We will probably not get 5 revive tokens when we log in anymore after this update.

And that login campaign is only for 4 days too...

Sega really want us to start forking some cash to them...

So, the update's in the App Store, but maintenance is still going on. Basically the patch notes say fly-type still damages enemies while in midair now, daily challenges easier, results screen explains itself better, revive tokens dramatically decreased (max 3, 30 min recharge time), roulette spins changed to one but rewards increased, items are saved after each run, hit stun after getting hit reduced (yes!), camera fixes, and companion "corrections".

In other words, they actually tried to make people want to spend money. I knew they'd nerf revive tokens because they regenerated way too quickly but I didn't expect the max to go down to 3. Also, only one spin on the daily roulette is a nerf even if rewards are tripled because the chance of getting a jackpot is dramatically decreased. At least it seems like the gameplay itself was improved.

Garbage this is. Garbage. They are making the game less enjoyable to play as updates go on.

post-319-14334063416844_thumb.jpg

Eggy has rings stashed in his eggmobile!

post-319-14334064171652_thumb.jpg

New big skip button

post-319-14334064836365_thumb.jpg

Ugh forgot my iTunes account details and stuck waiting on an apk for Android. Annoying

• Thumbs Up 1

They will not make it worldwide until they get most bugs fixed, and find the right restrictions so it can push you to fork cash to Sega. Like soon instead of 10 RSR for clearing an episode, it'll probably be 5.

And they are wasting their time if you ask me. No way I'll be spending real money on this game. They are testing me and it's not gonna work. You want my money Sega? Then stop trying to restrict the game and make it worse.

They will not make it worldwide until they get most bugs fixed, and find the right restrictions so it can push you to fork cash to Sega. Like soon instead of 10 RSR for clearing an episode, it'll probably be 5.

And they are wasting their time if you ask me. No way I'll be spending real money on this game. They are testing me and it's not gonna work. You want my money Sega? Then stop trying to restrict the game and make it worse.

If you're wondering what came in the update, here's an article. Mixed tbh - some good adjustments, some clearly money hungry adjustments.

...and they still haven't released the game worldwide ... 

Here's the ironic thing when it comes to Sega. They don't seem to realize that by making a game that isn't extremely money grubbing, then more people are going to want to give money. Why? Because they appreciate that Sega didn't try to extort as much money out of them as possible and make the game downright impossible if you don't pay money. Remember at the beginning of the soft launch, there was people wishing the game was released in other regions just for the sole purpose of rewarding Sega with some money for making a fun game.

But now, by inserting all these stupid methods in order to get to the bottom line: cash, the only thing they are doing is driving players away from the game because Sega are turning into another generic money grubber that makes things near impossible without the use of money, and as Ming Ming said, it just isn't going to work because it's clearly just trying to extort money out of players by altering things to be more difficult without money. Which in the end, is just going to leave players bored, and result in the app being deleted after 2 or 3 weeks.