Cola

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

16 hours ago, Darkness said:

There is am new event but on timed mode and is the event that i say it before.

I banned from Sonic Runners because i use the infinite rings trick and Sega thinks that i have hacked game but i not use hacks on the game. The one that i see on timed mode of f 1 star is am legit hacker of the league and i not think that i going to play the Sonic runners cause Sega banned me.

What's the infinite rings trick?

11 hours ago, big_smile said:

What's the infinite rings trick?

It's a trick... that grants you infinite rings. I'm kinda surprised you didn't work that out from the name, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I not banned that f 1 star player is am hacker that Sega not bans from the runners league and got promoted. I still have the images of that hacker below.

Hacker image 1.jpeg

Hacker image 2.jpeg

Don't see why SEGA cares about banning people at this point, the games a month away from total closure. rankings don't even matter at this point and all I want to do is just finish the campaign, but this fucking game prevents you without grinding the fuck out of it, might as well exploit the shit out of it if SEGA isnt going to give you any breaks.

How do you do the infinite rings trick?

Yeah, like Forte-Metallix said I meant how to perform the trick.

Seeing that they are doing the Birthday event, I hope they do some sort of farewell event to mark the game's closure. 

14 minutes ago, Darkness said:

They removed the Esp Silver drop rates increased. About the infinite rings trick i not going to say about that trick this is am secret.

They will close Sonic runners in some weeks and if someone not want to Sega shutdown that game sign this petition below

https://www.change.org/p/sega-do-not-shutdown-sonic-runners

Just sigh this petition faster before July 27th 2016 or else will not work.

Why keep it a secret? the game literally closes down in 26 days SEGA is not going to care at this point.

2 hours ago, ヒーロー said:

It's a shame SEGA is shutting it down, I really liked the game. No matter how much time I put into it I still never finished the story. Talk about time consuming, guess that was the point of it all.

Yeah but sadly Sega had to fuck it all up and loose their entire audience for 

On 01/07/2016 at 9:19 PM, Darkness said:

They removed the Esp Silver drop rates increased. About the infinite rings trick i not going to say about that trick this is am secret.

Weirdly, it hasn't been removed for me =S Despite the fact it says it was meant to finish on 1st July...I already had ESP Silver so I was delibrately saving up RSR's to try my luck on the roulette once his increased drop rates finished, to possibly get the characters I'm missing before the game is gone for good...is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Edited by Titan
accidentally put my message within quote

23 hours ago, ヒーロー said:

It's a shame SEGA is shutting it down, I really liked the game. No matter how much time I put into it I still never finished the story. Talk about time consuming, guess that was the point of it all.

I've been a little unclear...will it be completely unplayable at that point? Or will you just be unable to buy new stuff etc? I'm pretty sure it's the first, which makes me incredibly sad, but I just want to verify.

9 minutes ago, BradAric said:

I've been a little unclear...will it be completely unplayable at that point? Or will you just be unable to buy new stuff etc? I'm pretty sure it's the first, which makes me incredibly sad, but I just want to verify.

The servers will be permanently shut down, rendering it completely unplayable. Shame, since I finally got Sticks a while ago.

Just now, Forte-Metallix said:

The servers will be permanently shut down, rendering it completely unplayable. Shame, since I finally got Sticks a while ago.

Ugh, lame. This is why I hate games that require servers to be playable. Give me an offline version so I can still play. I hate the idea of there being a Sonic game I can't play anymore, even if it is a mindless runner :/

I know... I'm surprised they don't just turn it to an offline game and charge $2.99 for it. It would be a good way for them to make more money. 

The Rankings aren't resetting today like they normally do (They will reset on Wednesday). I wonder if it's some change or another bug. 

Bit of a slow poke since I thought I should play it before it shuts down for good.

Sonic's look in this game is my favorite at the moment and this game is actually pretty fun for mobage, heaps better than Sonic Dash for sure, kinda sad I didn't try this game out sooner.

I just saw that cortez is stopped playing the game too. About the runners league duration change is because is just for the league ends at the time that the game will shutdown. The soundtrack i not will buy it because i not like the music i like the game. Many players not care sonic runners and just play the bad sonic dash and the bad sonic dash 2 and just few player still play sonic runners. Players just not try to revenge Sega make Sega change the plans and it just wait the Day that Sonic Runners will shutdown. I want to see sonic runners back online on 2017 or 2018.

4 minutes ago, Darkness said:

I just saw that cortez is stopped playing the game too. About the runners league duration change is because is just for the league ends at the time that the game will shutdown. The soundtrack i not will buy it because i not like the music i like the game. Many players not care sonic runners and just play the bad sonic dash and the bad sonic dash 2 and just few player still play sonic runners. Players just not try to revenge Sega make Sega change the plans and it just wait the Day that Sonic Runners will shutdown. I want to see sonic runners back online on 2017 or 2018.

I have absolutely no idea what you're saying. Runners was quite possibly the worst Sonic game to date because of all the changes SEGA did. At the very least, at least Dash/Dash 2/Jump/Jump Fever/Racing Transformed all worked correctly without many issues. Runners was a mess over it's year running, and there's no way it's coming back for 2017/2018 when it was this broken. People stopped playing the game for a reason, and it's because SEGA destroyed any fun that was in it.

48 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I have absolutely no idea what you're saying. Runners was quite possibly the worst Sonic game to date because of all the changes SEGA did. At the very least, at least Dash/Dash 2/Jump/Jump Fever/Racing Transformed all worked correctly without many issues. Runners was a mess over it's year running, and there's no way it's coming back for 2017/2018 when it was this broken. People stopped playing the game for a reason, and it's because SEGA destroyed any fun that was in it.

First at all. Sonic dash and Sonic dash 2 its not good because is the same thing all time. About that players have stopped playing for am reason one of players Dss stopped playing for no reason and Dss not know that sonic Runners will shutdown. Sonic Runners is not am bad game at all its Just SEGA make the game bad on all time then updates the game. Sega still needs to fix the glitches.  None of players sigh the petition that i make to Sega not shutdown Sonic Runners. Sega will make the game unplayable

11 minutes ago, Darkness said:

First at all. Sonic dash and Sonic dash 2 its not good because is the same thing all time. About that players have stopped playing for am reason one of players Dss stopped playing for no reason and Dss not know that sonic Runners will shutdown. Sonic Runners is not am bad game at all its Just SEGA make the game bad on all time then updates the game. Sega still needs to fix the glitches.  None of players sigh the petition that i make to Sega not shutdown Sonic Runners. Sega will make the game unplayable

Like we said, Sega doesn't care about Runners anymore. No petition will change that.

And there are still people who play Dash 1 & 2, myself included. At least those games are polished and let you unlock everything through skill and not microtransactions or gambling.