Cola

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

13 minutes ago, Darkness said:

Its since 3 days that the creator of custom server not says more about working of servers and not gives the apk to anyone yet and just hide the things since none asks him and because of that i not playing Sonic Runners for days ago cause servers got taken down and an youtube channel plays the damn Sonic Dash that sucks because Sonic Runners not work anymore. I want an kind of beta test to test the game with custom server before the public apk because i want to play Sonic Runners. Also can someone ask the creator of custom server that Rc battle cruiser work or no in the custom server apk?

Yeah, it has been a good while. Maybe he's still working on it. These things take time....

Do you seriously need a computer for this? I thought this would be as simple as downloading a new Sonic Runners app. My parents definitely wouldn't want me using their computer for this, so I'll just be done with Runners.

1 minute ago, SonicEkkusu said:

Do you seriously need a computer for this? I thought this would be as simple as downloading a new Sonic Runners app. My parents definitely wouldn't want me using their computer for this, so I'll just be done with Runners.

If you want, I can see about giving you the APK that I went through patching. But I wanna check to see if my game will connect first because I noticed that he requires a post stating your IP that you want to connect :/

1 minute ago, JohnVGC said:

If you want, I can see about giving you the APK that I went through patching. But I wanna check to see if my game will connect first because I noticed that he requires a post stating your IP that you want to connect :/

I'd be cool with that! :D

So, I'm connected after he replied saying I was good to go, so I'm trying it out:

Screenshot_2016-08-03-11-33-32.pngScreenshot_2016-08-03-11-37-40.png

Tutorial stage is different in that it just plays the normal level instead of forced scenarios from the official build

He also linked me to an already patched version of the APK incase: @SonicEkkusu

https://mega.nz/#!aRpD3L4Z!g098Npl_8itBECPq12Wh0DBeYkPP9vQABN0nTZrRuEQ

So far, only timed mode works; trying to do Story Mode or use the roulette results in a connection error.

And ALSO, IMPORTANT NOTE! The game DOES NOT save your your progress yet! The creator had already pointed it out in the download instructions post!

I keep trying to install it, but there's a conflicting package of the same name. Should I delete the official one?

By this, I mean should I delete Sonic Team's official Sonic Runners app?

1 minute ago, SonicEkkusu said:

I keep trying to install it, but there's a conflicting package of the same name. Should I delete the official one?

That's what I did, there wasn't much reason to keep the official one anymore since you have to installed a modified one.

11 minutes ago, Darkness said:

I download the apk and installed the custom server apk but when i tap on play the game says connection error.

You need to sign up on the RunRun forum, and either post, or give FruitCake your IP address.

I'll give you the link.

http://runrun.ksrv.net/forum/index.php

If you can't download the patch manually, ask FruitCake if he can give you an APK with the patch downloaded.

7 hours ago, blade57331 said:

Is Runners canon? (I want to say, no. It's just mobile game)

Well it does explain a lot of things  (e.g. Knuckles and the Master Emerald, wisps) so I would say yes.

FruitCake can you give me a copy of sonic runners patched?

On 8/3/2016 at 10:32 PM, Hiki said:

You need to sign up on the RunRun forum, and either post, or give FruitCake your IP address.

I'll give you the link.

http://runrun.ksrv.net/forum/index.php

If you can't download the patch manually, ask FruitCake if he can give you an APK with the patch downloaded.

How exactly do I do that? Can I talk with "FruitCake" how do I talk to him/her?

On 12/17/2017 at 1:39 AM, HHSGaming said:

FruitCake can you give me a copy of sonic runners patched?

How exactly do I do that? Can I talk with "FruitCake" how do I talk to him/her?

The whole custom server thingy has been dead for a while due to lack of interest last I heard.