Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I don't really mind the limit. It means I can spend less time on the game and this isn't really a bad thing. Pokemon shuffle reloads a turn every 20 minutes. And it sounds like you can still get revives from mates

Not impressed at all with what I'm seeing Sega, I know I said this a while back but, yeah I think we'll definitely be re-reviewing this game, these changes radically alter the game and not in the players favour at all.

Anyone got the APK so I can see how bad it really is?

• Thumbs Up 1

Waiting on an apk too. Someone from the 4chan sonic general said they'll upload later today but doesn't look to be available anywhere yet.

Also game is still in testing. If the revive issue switches too many off then they won't stick to it for sure. This update is trying a ton of stuff at once and pretty sure it won't all stick (touch wood)

Last time I uploaded the app for 1.0.2

I used some Japanese market

But now after I formatted my phone I don't remember the name of that app

I can't do it myself right now but here is how to do it. This is not my method, this comes from another member earlier in this topic.

Go here... http://apk.qoo-app.com/

1: If you do not have the QooApp you will need to have that installed on your phone/device.

2. After it's installed, open QooApp. Search for Sonic Runners

3. Press Update, and follow the instructions

4. When it's done, try it. 

Edit: I tried doing this with Andy, I got as far as the download link for Sonic Runners... but couldn't download it since I couldn't remember the password for my Andy device. If anyone else gives it a go, you might be able to get and share the APK with us all.

• Thumbs Up 1

It is there but you have to download the app to possibly get it to work.

I did successfully download the app thanks to Hogfather posting there. I not sure how to actually place the app on here. It will take while download information. They reset the high scores early. I got promoted to A** rank!

I can't do it myself right now but here is how to do it. This is not my method, this comes from another member earlier in this topic.

Go here... http://apk.qoo-app.com/

1: If you do not have the QooApp you will need to have that installed on your phone/device.

2. After it's installed, open QooApp. Search for Sonic Runners

3. Press Update, and follow the instructions

4. When it's done, try it. 

Edit: I tried doing this with Andy, I got as far as the download link for Sonic Runners... but couldn't download it since I couldn't remember the password for my Andy device. If anyone else gives it a go, you might be able to get and share the APK with us all.

Just got it running via quooapp.

Little notes;

-you can still send friends revive tokens and go above your maximum of 3. Its worth doing as you get 2500 rings for so many tokens.

-fly types will now hit badniks in fly state

-they added a second row of gems during 2nd and 3rd phase boss

-Companions are now called buddies and their descriptions edited to make the same type percentage clearer to players

-camera now tracks out from loops and starts of new phases faster. I think you also get a longer run up to first object in a new phase

-score screen now shows an animation of the bonus your buddies contribute + character bonus before giving final score.

Nevermind it did not promote me it did instead show that I was promoted but it not show up. It probably was mistake on there. Unfortunately will not get promoted since somebody will beat my 3,664,465 highest score ever in total.

Just updated via that link Krabs provided.

The Bad

1 free spin per day. (This is going to seriously impact your ability to get high scores and successful boss attacks).

Aside from the life count reduced, I had 5 lives before the update. After the update it got reduced to 3. So I was robbed of 2 lives.

The Good

Daily challenges might be easier. I had a score challenge, the points I needed were stupidly low, got it on my first try.

Sending a friend a revive token does NOT take away any of your revive tokens. Works exactly the same as before except now it's worded correctly.

Generosity bonus seems to work instantly.

Thanks to the new gems in the boss battles, it's now a lot harder to lose your combo bonus.

Camera now zooms out if you do a loop, makes it much easier to tell if you need to jump or not after the spin. 

Companions now show an ingame effect on things. The spaceship for instance zaps Eggman, then does this...

QkQzSIQ.png

I think the game also gives you a little breather at the start of a new run. It used to be that after Eggman the game will push you along and before "speeding up" or "top speed" the level will already be starting.

Now it takes a moment to start and zooms out a bit.

I think the game also gives you a little breather at the start of a new run. It used to be that after Eggman the game will push you along and before "speeding up" or "top speed" the level will already be starting.

Now it takes a moment to start and zooms out a bit.

Yeah, I noticed that

Also I noticed some changes in the layout of some levels

Update: Daily challenges are now easy.

Distance challenge for me... only 6000m. This used to be 10,000+ depending on the day.

Also lots of layout changes for Power character stages and when you return to the world map you can skip the bit where Sonic runs based on your score.

Only niggles for me is the game still suffers lag on the moto g. Also ever since I connected iOS and Android to the same Facebook. I have a weird split where iOS gets all the revives I am sent. But Android gets the generosity ring bonuses. Not even de and re-authorising Facebook seems to fix this. Hum

The Route Bonus Bug

11391391_1444354429216992_89754080170960

If they want more players to play,why not just release the game for all?

Never in my life I've seen a game like this

I'm telling ya....they are making this game worse and worse before the worldwide launch!

Why on earth are they removing the route bonuses? Unless they plan to make it event only now? Or a paid feature?

• Thumbs Up 1

just saw this:

9f9a3e397a9355effe4ab0725be4eb8d.jpg

67b5af398fe85355e116452917f6938a.jpg

...and in an instant, all my anger towards this game disappeared. <33333

Xbhscjgdjg csjh csjh MUST HAVE AMYYYY

• Thumbs Up 3

Well that's kind of weird. So does that mean the root branches with bonus animals/rings/overall score no longer work? Or that the character bonus for stages are null? (Or all of the above?)

Games got some serious growing pains right now. Sounds like it won't be long to next update if that Joypolis announcement on the 20th is big changes to the game

EDIT OH MY GA- YES PLEASE that Amy is adorable

Well, that was temporarily. Just found out I'll have to spin the wheel again and again until I get her. Over the moon happiness, gone. But thank God I have been saving 10+ Special eggs, and 600 red star rings for this moment.

(Yes I haven't spun the wheel since the Easter event)