Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Yes.

But you almost certainly won't get her again.

Thank you for replying :)!

And surprisingly at my 4rd spin with daily challenge red star rings and some earned at event I got Amy,again O_O

It gave 3 special eggs like you confirmed :), but also gave red star rings,that's new :o

post-7689-0-83934400-1433929695_thumb.pn

Can't wait to get home and try the premium roulette for Amy. Apparently my mobile signal isn't strong enough so the game won't let me connect yet.

How the heck are so many people getting Amy!? It's only an 8% chance!?

That's what I mean, Amy's odd drop is only 8% unless you use a special egg, but so many people are getting her.

I got her on my 6th spin. My Special Roulette/Egg spin was useless as all it did is level up my golden piggy bank (got mad for a while) but thank God 5 spins later (with 4-6 to spare) that I got Amy.

Anyway I would like spend all my remaining Red Star Rings, but I like the Special Roulette background music for Puyo so I'll leave it for a while.

I managed to get Amy on my 3rd (and final) spin. She's pretty cute. Also hey, only 8% chance? Seems to be higher than that if so many people (even me) managed to get her. It must be rigged, in a good way though. Anyway, the music so far is nice in the event and the story is pretty silly. I like the idea of Puyos flooding Sonic's world. :P 

Got my Amy after my 5th spin, saving those Red Rings turned out to be a good idea.

Just got Carbuncle, not really sure what the 'certain items' he picks up are yet but I haven't tried him out yet. Puyo Special Stage is cool and a nice distraction from the tiresome main story. I hope they do events for this for classic SEGA franchises.

How the heck are so many people getting Amy!? It's only an 8% chance!?

It is 6% chance of getting her. Why are you people getting 8% than?

gNsqeRgl.jpg

By the way then here I got Amitie Amy on my second spin then got her 2 more times later on.

Got home, had 142 red rings so enough for 2 spins.

First spin: Golden Egg (Caliburn)

Second spin: Character Egg (Amy)

.......What the heck???? O_O

• Thumbs Up 1

D: I guess I just gotta start trying to rack up the red rings so I can get Amy. Pretty sad because the game is also jipping me out of red rings. I completed an episode and after the "Red Rings! x 30" screen I had 109 then it went to the next episode, after like 1 second it dropped to 79. This is literally the only character I want D: Gotta just push on I guess.

Well, snap! I got Amite-Style Amy! Only had about 200-ish red rings, but on my final amount of red rings, I got lucky and got her! 

tumblr_npqvjhYIzn1tlfjtro1_1280.jpg

I also got that one fish character, and Yacker went up to level 1, which is cool. 

I actually really am liking this Puyo Puyo music. I wonder what Puyo Puyo game this song originally comes from? (If I never find out, then I hope someone rips this song and uploads it to Youtube).

Okay so I'm playing the iOS version and after I did the data download earlier today, it keeps bringing it up every time I start the game. Of course since I already downloaded it, it shoots up to 100% within a few seconds, but still a little annoying that it keeps cycling through the Data Download screen at startup. Anyone else getting this?

Wasted all 667 red rings I had, ALL I GOT WAS BULLSHIT, I wanna commit suicide. Some ppl have all the luck, and usually pricks! If you are laughing at me I hope you have a nasty end and I curse you 100%!

THIS F*KING WHEEL IS RIGGED!!!! All these times it always landed on the sides, now that the prices are on the sides it lands on the TOP!!! F U SEGA!! F U TO HELL!

I hate this world!

And now this shit again, how do u get the damn fish? I already preregistered and checked the mail but no green button.

Just a stupid blue message.

post-2138-0-71968600-1433973003_thumb.jp

Got my Amy after my 5th spin, saving those Red Rings turned out to be a good idea.

Just got Carbuncle, not really sure what the 'certain items' he picks up are yet but I haven't tried him out yet.

He grabs every coin and gem on screen. Like the Cyan Wisp except passively.

Wasted all 667 red rings I had, ALL I GOT WAS BULLSHIT, I wanna commit suicide. Some ppl have all the luck, and usually pricks! If you are laughing at me I hope you have a nasty end and I curse you 100%!

THIS F*KING WHEEL IS RIGGED!!!! All these times it always landed on the sides, now that the prices are on the sides it lands on the TOP!!! F U SEGA!! F U TO HELL!

I hate this world!

I hate this world!

I did not experience this as I got Amitie Amy 4 times already. I do understand your frustration than. Try not to give up and keep on trying. I built up lots of red rings but that was because I sort of cheated.

Well I DIDNT CHEAT! Enjoy your cheated prize, I bet half the ppl cheat here and boast that they're doing it legit and if they're not I HEX and curse them with SUPER BAD LUCK so they know what is like to be a loser and fall their stupid high horse.