Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

So I was in the top tier for Sonic Runners... however I'll be dropping a grade tonight and I will no longer be trying to rank up.

Because the game is now really unfair... 

If I look at the top players, it's the same story, Rappies... Rappies everywhere. Yet we can no longer get those companions... so... how are people even supposed to compete? 

uh8PnfO.jpg

WTF ?

i played very very hard to make it to the 3rd location and now i stayed at the same ?

i should make it to first to upgrade ?

Same thing happened to this guy named DsS. He stayed in the same league for like two weeks straight even though he was in the top spots. It eventually gave him his promotion, not sure why it happens.

YOOOO

Did you only find that?

Yup. And puyo-puyo stuff. I'll keep in touch.

[EDIT] Chao set updated:

aqJQ15a.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow is that how erazor djin will be in the game?... Acting like a "Boss"? lol

No-no. It's support units, why boss.

Cool, Desert Ruins is on its way but then, how did we got the music for Tropical Coast and Frozen Factory then and not for DR?

music for Tropical Coast and Frozen Factory then and not for DR?

The point is that is are not called. This is one of the fans thought up.

Am I the only one is finding tons of glitches since the last update? It makes me a lot harder to make high scores ^^U

Glitches like:

- When you try to get on platforms and you rub the edge it can happens a lot of things: it can repels you back a certain distance, it can sends you fly forward with a super speed until you hit something, touch the ground, jump or fly; it may inmovilice you until you jump, it may make you fall through the platform, it can make you stop and fall trough the platform directly down when you reach the other edge, ...

- With a Fly character, when you fly high, sometimes it push you down when you try to go higher. One time, when I was flying, suddenly I stopped in midair and fell down at 0 speed with no reason.

- Depending how you get on platforms it may change your speed and make you fail the following obstacles.

- One time I fell through a hole and the game continued to advance during 5 seconds until showing me the results  :blink:

I started to think that Fly Characters were the best type of characters but now I think that Speed Characters are still the best for this game.

At last I have 2 Speed Characters and thanks to Amitie-style Amy + Rappy + Skull Chao I will be able to stay in S*** division :P

kHXh2bf.jpg

Oh come on

For the second time? What I have done?

I got 1.5m score

The 3rd was 1.4m

The first was 5.5m

I start to think maybe they discovered I am using new device (I formatted my phone several days ago and moved my old files back after the reset )

But even that doesn't make any sense for not promoting me

reading some info here

https://help.sega.net/hc/en-us/sections/200735404-Sonic-Runners

If I delete the app and reinstall it, does my data disappear?

All play data is lost when the app is deleted and reinstalled, so please be careful.

Does my game data carry over when switching to a new device?

We're very sorry, but data transfer between devices is being worked on, so it is currently unavailable.

so , i am suppose to use the same mobile for ever for this game ?

and what about the real money i paid for the red rings ?

Am I the only one is finding tons of glitches since the last update? It makes me a lot harder to make high scores ^^U

Glitches like:

- When you try to get on platforms and you rub the edge it can happens a lot of things: it can repels you back a certain distance, it can sends you fly forward with a super speed until you hit something, touch the ground, jump or fly; it may inmovilice you until you jump, it may make you fall through the platform, it can make you stop and fall trough the platform directly down when you reach the other edge, ...

- With a Fly character, when you fly high, sometimes it push you down when you try to go higher. One time, when I was flying, suddenly I stopped in midair and fell down at 0 speed with no reason.

- Depending how you get on platforms it may change your speed and make you fail the following obstacles.

- One time I fell through a hole and the game continued to advance during 5 seconds until showing me the results :blink:

I started to think that Fly Characters were the best type of characters but now I think that Speed Characters are still the best for this game.

At last I have 2 Speed Characters and thanks to Amitie-style Amy + Rappy + Skull Chao I will be able to stay in S*** division :P

I notice it is much harder to use catapult. For some reason the first catapult I seem to never get right. It got to the point where I used the RC Balloon because I got tired of the catapult failing me here. Your glitches are something I not experienced. I only get lag which is worse in update. However Tails is now my favorite character to use because he feels invincible to me no matter what. You know he was always my favorite character but he was hard to use before update and not anymore for once. Hopefully you will be able to get less glitches later on.

kHXh2bf.jpg

Oh come on

For the second time? What I have done?

I got 1.5m score

The 3rd was 1.4m

The first was 5.5m

I start to think maybe they discovered I am using new device (I formatted my phone several days ago and moved my old files back after the reset )

But even that doesn't make any sense for not promoting me

I think you should report that. This be my high school division.

LV3IhpUl.jpg

FH0zvWSl.jpg

pwdjG89l.jpg

I was first place with 1,330,847 points and got promoted almost to S division. You should of easily been promoted. It not fair something wrong there.

Anyway not sure what is happening but either I got better at this game or people have decided to leave. I am in the top 200 puyo puyo division with over 300,000 coins than. I have spinned the wheel and got Amitie Amy 6 times total. I still have not made it through stage 4 of the game and stage 3 is cruel because it hard to make it and add in lag it makes it hard. The 30 minutes for revive is stupid!

• Thumbs Up 2

I notice it is much harder to use catapult. For some reason the first catapult I seem to never get right. It got to the point where I used the RC Balloon because I got tired of the catapult failing me here. Your glitches are something I not experienced. I only get lag which is worse in update. However Tails is now my favorite character to use because he feels invincible to me no matter what. You know he was always my favorite character but he was hard to use before update and not anymore for once. Hopefully you will be able to get less glitches later on.

I think you should report that. This be my high school division.

LV3IhpUl.jpg

FH0zvWSl.jpg

pwdjG89l.jpg

I was first place with 1,330,847 points and got promoted almost to S division. You should of easily been promoted. It not fair something wrong there.

Anyway not sure what is happening but either I got better at this game or people have decided to leave. I am in the top 200 puyo puyo division with over 300,000 coins than. I have spinned the wheel and got Amitie Amy 6 times total. I still have not made it through stage 4 of the game and stage 3 is cruel because it hard to make it and add in lag it makes it hard. The 30 minutes for revive is stupid!

thanks

but how to report ?

the problem is , i installed the game using the apk file from japan

i don't know if they gonna listen to me

thanks

but how to report ?

the problem is , i installed the game using the apk file from japan

i don't know if they gonna listen to me

Try this. I searched for Sonic Runners help and came across this page. I think that I used APK from Japan but it should not matter.

Sega Mobile Support.

Click on Submit a Request and hopefully that will help you out. You should probably put your Sonic Runners ID number and provide them with picture.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys someone who I know on facebook is struggling to join your forums. Is it possible that you can help him?

I think it better to sent a PM to the actual Admin then posting this in a random topic.

Does my game data carry over when switching to a new device?

We're very sorry, but data transfer between devices is being worked on, so it is currently unavailable.

so , i am suppose to use the same mobile for ever for this game ?

and what about the real money i paid for the red rings ?

Is there a way to save progress when switching phones on Android or are you pretty much have to restart game again? What about the SD Card does it save progress on it than?

Puyopuyo Quest!! event is over, and now ...  ^_^

ringBDsonic2015L_02.png

My last High Score:

2vdpg91.jpg

Sonic Lv.100 (+50% Animal Bonus) + Amitie-Style Amy Lv.56 (+30% +150% Animal Bonus) + Rappy Lv.5 (each Gold Rappy = 10 animals) + Skull Chao Lv.3 (+90% Animal Bonus)  B)

Well.. No Amitie Amy for me... though wasn't for lack of trying. Must have easily spent somewhere between 1500-2000 red rings on this challenge.

Maxed out the squirrel, got a few fish and even more baby wisps. 

However... I did manage to level up my spaceship so it wasn't a total loss, but yeah... didn't exactly get much of a benefit out of this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eer... Guys I just experienced a glitch in the menu:

So I decided to play Sonic Runners Today and as I got to the map screen I decided to click on the play button. As I clicked the Play Button, the Gamecenter notification decides to appear (iOS only) and whenever it appears the game freezes for a bit. Suddenly I thought I was going to see my items on the menu like wisps, shield and stuff. But instead I saw items saying "sale" and this was only for a split-second! Not only that but I think I saw an Orange gem and a purple egg. Was this intended to be in the new update or?....

I see this every time I go to the item menu before runs on iOS - if you look when the items shadows come up before fading in, they all have the sale sign slapped on them. But the items at present don't - I wouldn't be surprised if we had special sale days where items cost less rings to use. 

My end of Puyo Puyo status;

Android: By sheer dumb luck I got the squirrel to level 5 in iOS and fish guy to level 4. Carbunkle is only level 3  *and* I got Amitie Amy despite it being the least played version during this campaign. Geeze. 

iPad: Squirrel and fish were lower level, Carbunkle is level 4 but won't be hitting level 5 because I slipped down the ranks in the last few days, no Amitie Amy. That'll teach me to be lax on special eggs and think I could spend red rings in advance. Next time I'll be prepared. 

Right now Android is a bit ehh. Is anyone else suddenly getting runs where even on stage 2/3 the game is suddenly like HEY I HOPE YOU LIKE SPIKEBALLS AND ROCKETS BECAUSE I SURE DO!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I did shockingly great at Puyo Puyo challenge event. I got Amitie Amy 7 times, Purple Papurisu 11 times, Sudoku 5 times, Carbuncle 5 times and I get another Carbuncle since I was in the top 200 and lots of other companions. I got 33 special eggs won.

Since when did the game get a new icon?

5f57191b9e050c923b7b5fc36a8399d3.jpg

That's not the icon I currently have. That looks way more basic than the normal one.

Kinda looks like what might of been a placeholder icon prior to having official art made for the game. Because it doesn't look like something you would replace the current art with. 

That joypolis event was gonna have an announcement for Runners on Saturday right? Wondering if they are going to release a bunch of characters to unlock (as the art for the event seems to feature a lot of characters we know are locked away right now)

I got my prizes for event. I will miss that music they had on there. It was hard staying in the top 200 and I think played that event 100 times total or close to that.

XpNfHCFl.jpg

Finished ranked #206...so close... =(

Well not that I'm going to use Carbunkle anyway, and having him at level 4's good enough I guess.

I FINALLY got my first Super Rare from the roulette! His name is Chip! :D

NO NONONO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sbYs2qy.jpg

WHY THIS HAPPENING TO ME ?

i can't log to the game and the help center is mot helping

today when i logged , i got a small update

so ,i updated then i can't log in

the help center told me this

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the game. It sounds like you may have difficulty locating or connecting to our network.

- Make sure the date, time, and time zone are correctly set on the device in Settings > General > Date & Time. Incorrect settings on your computer can sync to your device, so please verify the same on any computer that syncs with your device.
- Restart your modem, if possible.
- Be sure you're in range of your Wi-Fi router (access point). Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off and on.
- Go to the App Store/Google Play and log out, then log back in
- If you receive a message to resolve data conflict, select the option that best reflects the progress you want to keep.

Please let us know if you continue to run into problems or have any further questions.

how i should log off the google play ?

the wifi range is totally different error from this