Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I'm hoping Sega announce the world release date soon. Sonic Dash has gotten boring again :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet, I cleaned the cache of the system and now I have completely new game

Wonderful

Now excuse me, I am heading to Sega HQ to kill someone

Sweet, I cleaned the cache of the system and now I have completely new game

Wonderful

Now excuse me, I am heading to Sega HQ to kill someone

New Amy, level 5 for every companion event

Rank 50

Everything gone

And my old method is not working

How hard to make a server just for cloud saving?

I'll be happy to pay for that

EDIT: Almost done levelling up these 2 to a 100! I need like 1,472,500 more rings to fully upgrade Sonic and 1,798,000 rings to fully upgrade Amy. 421974bb7fbee1aa1c907806e3953928.jpg

Based on the picture you provided Sonic is at 81 and Amitie Amy is at 69 then that means you need exactly 1,755,200 rings for Sonic and exactly 2,533,000 rings for Amitie Amy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Made it into 2 star A rank today so I'm pretty happy right now.  On the second part of episode 50 so I should be done story pretty soon which is great because the story was getting pretty stale at around episode 30 for me.  Also, I've almost made back all the red rings I spent trying to get Amitie Amy so I feel ready for for the next character (please be Cream ;_; ).  All I really have left to do is level Amy up to 100 (57 right now).  So far enjoying the ride.

Made it into 2 star A rank today so I'm pretty happy right now.  On the second part of episode 50 so I should be done story pretty soon which is great because the story was getting pretty stale at around episode 30 for me.  Also, I've almost made back all the red rings I spent trying to get Amitie Amy so I feel ready for for the next character (please be Cream ;_; ).  All I really have left to do is level Amy up to 100 (57 right now).  So far enjoying the ride.

If Amy is at 57 then that means you need exactly 3,096,400 rings to get her to max level there. That be great if Cream showed up. I want all fly characters they are the best to use.

If Amy is at 57 then that means you need exactly 3,096,400 rings to get her to max level there. That be great if Cream showed up. I want all fly characters they are the best to use.

I know!  Since that buff to flying types, I love using Tails as a secondary as I can now go long distances with him and score big points despite being under leveled. I'd have used Cream regardless of the buff but it still is nice.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am glad Sonic Team fixed them, they deserved it! Now if only they fix the power chars a bit, they still have a weak spot after they air boost.

PS. Am I the only one who misses old Eggman? Having him covered in rings looks silly, the rings are also kinda blocky ugh, welp glad I got to see the original Eggman b4 he became Scrooge Baldy McDuck.

• Thumbs Up 1

And with that begs the question

The rest of the world is getting all those events and crap that accompanied the soft launch right

Right

They're not gonna do that are they

Is it going to be for his birthday only? I kind of thought they would do something like that but not long term.

the real question is , will the people who installed the game from another region or using apk will be able to update using official ways ?

also .... cloud saving pls

• Thumbs Up 2

Um, the attendee I was seeing feed off mentioned nothing about Classic Sonic appearing. I would have thought that'd be something they would mention. 

Yeah, I'm just going to go write a Japanese comment on some random guy's Youtube video too; MARIO CONFIRMED, GUYS!!!!

Yeah, I'm just going to go write a Japanese comment on some random guy's Youtube video too; MARIO CONFIRMED, GUYS!!!!

Holy salamander cuddlefish. Classic will be available from 26 of June to 10 of July. Btw, Eggman is still Eggman, booger.

Tracker eat your hat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Heh, I love the little Genesis and cartridge buddies. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it already known whether Classic Sonic will be received automatically, or will he be put on that spinning wheel?