Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

It looks like it's going to be another event so hopefully Classic Sonic will be in story mode. I wish they had brought back some of the classic characters as companions such as Fan and Ray. The Mega Drive and cartridges are odd choices.  

[qupte]*sniff* The feeling when sonic runners is more aniversary game then generations.

• Thumbs Up 1

So Sonic Runners is technically this year's anniversary game? I'll take it. I really hope the Death Egg companion is comically large.

the real question is , will the people who installed the game from another region or using apk will be able to update using official ways ?

also .... cloud saving pls

That's what I'd like to know.  I'd love to keep my progress because as much as I love Sonic Runners, going through all 50 episodes has been a trial of patience.

This is gonna be torture for people playing with the worldwide launch, if they put Classic Sonic into the prize wheel, new players won't have any red rings to do the wheel :P

I really wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new player promo for this week that's exclusively for people joining from June 25th or something. New Players are going to be a bit disadvantaged on the scoreboards, though I suppose there won't be a lot of people long-term playing in F rank, it'll be more of a problem when they start hitting C-A. 

Not to mention none of these guys will have any hope of getting a rappy unless sega's going to promo a game it refuses to release to the west : P

Wonder if this is why this weekend is testing a score system based on all your plays rather than a single run as well. Going to need something to make things a bit more fair, because otherwise a lot of new players are going to be a bit tee'd off when they see the top scores are using characters they can't have.

Speaking on the upgrade, I would assume the runners client would be almost exactly the same, the only thing that would need to be done is confirming purchase via app/play store I think...

The only snag might be iOS as I think it'll be tied to the canadian itunes account...apple won't let you use another account for IAP's and updates. It may be that you have to keep using the canadian account to keep your progress, or sacrifice it for the ability to update and such with your UK one. 

A shame but I guess it's just as well I didn't get anyone like Amitie Amy on the iPad version afterall then...

Uh no. You took that from someone else then slapped your terrible logo on it.

That isn't how credits work.

In fact looking at your Facebook page this seems to be quite a habit of stealing other peoples work and claiming it's your own.

• Thumbs Up 8

Holy crud, in that photo the locked on "Sonic The Hedgehog" and "Sonic & Knuckles". "Blue Spheres"!

Small note: those collectable icons look like birthday cake. Gonna go and make an educated guess that the special event only effects of these new items will be to increase the amount of cake that appears

So basically we're stuffing sonic with cake to get classic. That sounds about right. 

Well, the hardcore Sonic market is probably lost in terms of profitability from microtransactions, but the mainstream population are still a possible source of revenue. Given Dash's excellent performance I can only imagine how well this game will do.

It's about time this came out worldwide, too. What took so long, I wonder?

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, Classic Sonic is coming to this game? I haven't played Runners in a while, my head hurts too much when playing it, but I need him!

I guess this is our anniversary present? Sure, I'm fine with that. As long as next year will be truly mind-blowing!

The door and the Seaside don't seem familiar, but Metal Sonic and the Sol Emerald have always been in the game assets.

There's a lot more interesting things than that.

Well, the hardcore Sonic market is probably lost in terms of profitability from microtransactions, but the mainstream population are still a possible source of revenue. Given Dash's excellent performance I can only imagine how well this game will do.

It's about time this came out worldwide, too. What took so long, I wonder?

Worldwide release celebration details are now in the game.

We get X number of red rings each day for a few days. Then on the final day we get a free Yacker.

No sign of classic Sonic event though.

Worldwide release celebration details are now in the game.

We get X number of red rings each day for a few days. Then on the final day we get a free Yacker.

No sign of classic Sonic event though.

f6Hf4NI.gif

Go check your gifts!

I just got a ton of free items!

Looking at the japanese list of promos posted, I'm gonna guess we get 3x each standard item today, and 3x of each wisp tomorrow. Also a nice 50 RSR there on the 23rd - nice. Looks like we're getting 10x special eggs on the 24th

Not sure what promo 2 is, possibly an increase in red ring drops? Promo 4 however I'm pretty sure is a 50% discount on microtransactions for RSR

Kinda hoping the Runners OST release is international, the music is so good that I'll happily drop some £ on it. 

Go check your gifts!

I just got a ton of free items!

What gifts? I checked and only thing different is message saying world release.

19.jpg

Look! New icons and buttons! It looks like it will be a big update at worldwide launch  ^_^

21_s.png

That button is for change characters or something new?  :ph34r:

• Thumbs Up 1

So I found details about the next update.

To match it, an update that incorporates such as manual use of renewal and items of the main menu is introduced. In addition, birthday events held over the June 26-July 10, and classic Sonic, also appear Segahado such that Mega drive to accompany character. I say anymore annual in Sonic birthday parties, and special live of "Sonic Runners" music by both sound director Satoshi Otani and net Senoue Mr.哉氏, celebration birthday cake was further signings also held. © SEGA [GAME Watch, Satomi mountain village]

http://uqmdvtvm.seesaa.net/article/421035050.html

I think this means that unlike before where an item activates randomly or at the beginning of a new stage, now we can decide when an item will activate.

23_s.png

Why put Sonic 1 into the Sonic and Knuckles cartridge?

AHH i knew it!! i knew this will happend! *o*  since the other day!! ah! i'm so happy