Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Does that mean the game will be ready at June 25th or Half Christmas at 3a ET, 2a CT, 1a MT, and 12a PT? I not sure about UTC time during daylight savings and subtract 6 hours instead of 7 hours total.

What this basically means is don't stay up tomorrow for a midnight release, because the game will be in maintenance from Wednesday night till Thursday morning.

Though that seems a little weird, doesn't app store releases drop on midnight? I don't know so much about google but I thought Apple had a fair level of control on app deployment. 

Data Transfer!! Thank goodness! Now no one has to worry about switching over to a new phone. The experience system sounds interesting too. Does this mean we now level up characters by just playing? Or can we double up? Like, play and earn experience and do a "quick level" with rings? Maintenance is also in an hour, it seems. 

Copy/pasting my post from Retro:

6 music tracks just hit iTunes in a Vol. 1 compilation, for anyone else that really likes the game's music. You get the Windy Hill, Sky Road, Lava Mountain, Eggman fight, Spring Event, and main menu music tracks. $5.94 USD. 

EDIT: 4 of the tracks have actual endings now, except Sky Road and the main menu music. If that matters to you too.

Does anyone remember what time the App store updates? Can't wait to finally get this tomorrow.

Does anyone remember what time the App store updates? Can't wait to finally get this tomorrow.

For iOS, when it's 12AM in your time zone. However for Americans, it's 12AM PDT.

Here's a preview for the upcoming event:

https://twitter.com/sonicrunners_jp/status/613691432084205568

Huh. Looks like players will collect birthday cake pieces. An event stage?

Sonic birthday special stage events scheduled to be held from [event notice] 6/26 will Kossoriku the state of the event stage that is collected birthday cake! It has become a very cute stage

So does this mean that I can switch my account back to the UK on iOS and when I update the game, I'll still have my Previous data or will it start a new save?

I don't know for Google Play, but here is what happens for iOS.

When it releases worldwide, don't delete the game attached to your Canadian account. Otherwise you will lose all your data. HOWEVER if you are on iOS 8.2 or lower, you can download iFunbox and back up your game data. Then you can safety delete the game, and redownload the game under your main iOS account. This way, Sonic Runners will be attached to your main account.

Not to worry if you can't do that or couldn't be bothered to backup.

Before the worldwide release, everytime there was an update to the game, because the game was region locked everywhere bar Canada & Japan, we have to log out of our main account, log in to the Canadian account, update, log out and log in to main again.

After the worldwide release, that method is shortened. On your main account, go to App Store -> Updates -> Update Sonic Runners. It will be there as US/UK/worldwide App Store finally has the permission to view the game.

Problem is that the game will be still attached to your Canadian account. So as long you never forget your password to that Canadian account and/or the account is in good standing you'll be fine. Because Apple will in random occasions in the long future will ask you to enter the Canadian password. Failure to do so and the game won't update.

But to keep it short, when it's 12AM in your country go to the Updates tab on whatever main account you use. No need to log out of it now. Your save data will still be unaffected.

I was able to get the game a day early! I went to the App Store, typed the game in, did a little bit of scrolling and there it was! (I live in the U.S. by the way.)

Huh!? Anyone got links to these? I've tried searching UK Google Play and no sign of it, just looked on web iTunes and don't see it.

Thing that immediately bugs me; why the fuck is the always online requirement still in Runners? Should've been dropped for the full release!

Where are people finding it? I can't see it at all on the web stores? 

I literally searched "Sonic Runners" on the App Store on my phone, scrolled down a page or so and bam, Sonic Runners.

I can't find it anywhere on the Play Store for my Android phone.

It's not up yet.

Guess I still have to wait as I'm using an Android. Still, glad people are starting to upgrade now! Hopefully with no data lost.

Here's how you find the game on the App Store

Step 1: Open App Store

Step 2: Go to the search bar

Step 3: Search for ''Sega Corporation'' (They were the one who put the game up)

Step 4: Scroll through the search results for a little bit and it should be there.