Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Alright. I gave Runners a go, and it was pretty fun. The art style's great, the gameplay is fast paced and really fun and all that. Got two companions so far, The RC Pig, and the Skull Chao.

Sort of wish they would have included a new way to unlock Amy though. It's a massive hassle to go through so much crap just to get her.

Alright. I gave Runners a go, and it was pretty fun. The art style's great, the gameplay is fast paced and really fun and all that. Got two companions so far, The RC Pig, and the Skull Chao.

Sort of wish they would have included a new way to unlock Amy though. It's a massive hassle to go through so much crap just to get her.

Hopefully they have events for characters introduced during the soft launch.  I missed out on the Chaotix but was able to grab Amitie Amy which was just roulette wheel spinning. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I can confirm the only way currently to unlock Amy is still adding 10 Facebook friends to the game.

The downside to that is you can only be a reference for another person once.  So if you help someone get Amy, you can't help someone else unfortunately.

Welp, I've never played Runners before today so I've never been a reference for anyone.

So, for those who got the International version, does it have the new update? I'm still on the Japanese version since it's not out yet on the Greek Google Play store. Funnily enough, I found Sonic 4 Episodes I and II on it. Weren't those supposed to be taken down or something? :V (sorry if I'm going a bit off topic by the way)

For the love of god Iizuka did you really have to put Sonic Runners in mainetance when I was about to receive my 40 red rings?! ;_;

You was given a notice telling you the time of maintenance.

For the love of god Iizuka did you really have to put Sonic Runners in mainetance when I was about to receive my 40 red rings?! ;_;

there was a counter for the score reset

Can anyone confirm [or hopefully that trailer will] whether this is coming to Windows Store or Amazon's?

I know there's console exclusives and the likes, but this is the mobile market, is it too much to ask to put games on what I assume is similar OS structure?

And yes, I realise I might be asking a bit too much again.

I would imagine it would be releasing on at least Amazon's considering that it's basically just a android tablet with a different interface and the fact that SEGA just put up the Sonic Runners Soundtrack on Amazon, so you know.

Even if it doesn't, you can just download the APK off Google Play and side-load it. I did while I'm waiting for the release and it works fine (minus all the error messages you get considering the Kindle doesn't support Google Play Services).

How are you suppose to level up your "buddies"? Or is there multiple version you can get of each helpers?

How are you suppose to level up your "buddies"? Or is there multiple version you can get of each helpers?

• Thumbs Up 2

You level up your buddies by getting more of them.  Say you have the piggy bank companion and want to level it up from 0 to 1.  You would need to go to the Premium Roulette Wheel and get another one by spinning.  The two combine and now it's Piggy Bank Level 1.  Event companions are leveled up through milestones within the event.  They give you the event companion after you get x amount of things.  They'll give you another one at an even higher interval as so on. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Now that the Worldwide release is coming, let's play!

*maintenance*

Damnit.

CITdbTzUcAEIoWr.png

Crappy twitter translation

New version ⑥] interface changes is not only a menu list player character set character settings screen, tap 1 switch, or sound triggered by setting new implementation has been

For North America the maintenance will later end at the following times than.

7:30p-4:30a NLDT

7p-4a ADT

6p-3a EDT

5p-2a CDT

4p-1a MDT

3p-12a PDT

2p-11p AKDT

1p-10p ALDT

12p-9p HST.

Interesting how the game will be released on the June 24th if you live in Alaska or Hawaii lol.

yh. they removed it a long time ago.

Wondering why they removed it. Luckily, I got the app before it disappeared from the app store. Also, still waiting for a Google Play release in Australia. Anyone in other countries have the game from Google play?

Anyone notice the game's gone from the IOS App Store?

Don't fret, it'll be back up tomorrow. It was available a bit too early, is all.

Thing that immediately bugs me; why the fuck is the always online requirement still in Runners? Should've been dropped for the full release!

Always Online is pretty much integral to Runners, it's how they ensure everyone's playing same update, can deploy the special events and make sure the rankings are always live when you play. That said I guess I wouldn't count out there ever being an offline mode, but I suspect it won't be priority right now.

For what it's worth, Runners generally is okay even with a weak connection (though in the past it was a little juddery when things were bad, seems to have cleared up with recent stealth updates) - hopefully it'll be even better now that (I assume) - we'll have some servers closer to home. But it'll work even on the slightly naff supermarket wifi. For mobile it only drops out when there's no signal, and will usually wait till your back in signal. 

I reset iPad today because what the heck, fresh start all around. Second spin I get the flipping RC Cruiser, thank you RNG gods! Also woah momma - first time I saw it I laughed, the thing is so flippin huge. 

RIP Momma wisp and the toy tornado from the original promo image. Still nice to see the game using buddies that are actually available in-game now.