Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the Android version is experiencing these compatibility issues. I will always love Android as a mobile OS, but there are so many different types of Android devices that one must account for, versus the comparative handful of iDevices, that this can and have happened. I am surprised that some of the more popular ones like Samsung's Galaxy line are getting this, too, though...

• Thumbs Up 1

BUG. I can't play it in DuOS emulator.

As for the rewards, they've probably just expired because you hasn't played in a while.

I just downloaded this from the US store, so I'd hope not. I'm guessing Rewards get introduced a bit later in the game than I am.

Cannot play it, it stuck at "Connecting...".

//AMI DuOS Emulator

Used to play fine.But now.

untitled_by_djsmp-d8yo0do.png

Wait you're spanish?! I speak spanish too (even though my main language is Portuguese :P)

And Daaamn, those red rings! I only have 381!

2m6rf34.jpg

Yeah! xD It's awesome to know you can speak spanish too!  :D

As you can see I'm practicing my english here  :P

Now I'm ready for tomorrow's event. Classic Sonic shall be mine!  :wub:

With the data transfer, does it mean you can transfer your Canadian/Japanese data to your own country's version? Or is it just transfer of the sama data to the same Canada/Japan version to a new device?

Sonic Runners seems to be gradually becoming available on Android.

I had no compatible devices on the Play Store but now one of them is. Sadly it's the made-up one for Bluestacks but at least we're hopefully going places now.

s1_zpsqrhyxzcd.png

s2_zpsg9q2ll3n.png

With the data transfer, does it mean you can transfer your Canadian/Japanese data to your own country's version? Or is it just transfer of the sama data to the same Canada/Japan version to a new device?

Yes, it transfers your canadian data to your own country version  :D

In iOS:

Start Sonic Runners and enter the game, options (screw icon), see your ID, enter a password and you will get your ID, Transference ID and password screen. Copy it or take a screenshot.

Delete game, enter App Store with your usual account, search "sega corporation", download Sonic Runners.

Start Sonic Runners, tap transfer data button, enter your transference ID and password obtained before, complete that data transfer, enter the game and everything should be fine  ;)

Not available on the French Google play store yet. Update was available on my iPad though.

I'm probably going to need the apk as well. Was the Galaxy S5 compatible though? To me it always showed as incompatible.

Wasn't just Sonic, Tails and Knuckles the only ones mentioned while installing data?

It seems now it had Amy and the Chaotix in this "installing load menu" thing

post-7689-0-03374500-1435222490_thumb.pn

I'm probably going to need the apk as well. Was the Galaxy S5 compatible though? To me it always showed as incompatible.

I don't think it's ever been. I mean, it plays fine but you can't download it from the Play Store since it thinks it's incompatible. Hopefully it'll just be an extended release day. Android is quite a varied platform to work with.

Just installed the APK on both of my Android devices (Xperia Z3 & Nexus 7 2013) and it still doesn't work.

Hadn't tried to run it on the Nexus prior to the update, but it worked fine on the Z3 using the older APKs. Now just crashes on the Z3 after the loading screen, and the Nexus gives me an 'application has stopped' error before closing it. Both devices are up to date and running the latest firmware.

Edit: Huh, just tries opening it again on the Nexus and it seems to be working... at least it's downloading data. Will test it again on the Z3 after.

Edit 2: Still not working on the Z3.

Lolll Facebook nerfed which means Amy is still almost impossible to get.

I guess they realized people were going wild with revives. Might also be to give newbies a chance to catch up a bit.

Game runs a lot better on Moto G. Less skips in play. Though now sound effects cut out a bit early.

Second tier on roulette now has a standard "buddy" egg.

Game now keeps tabs on your distance score while running.

Exp system is...weird. My team are level 33's and the bar only inches a bit after runs. I think the more exp you have, the cheaper the ring amount for next level is?

Installed APK.

Crashes on startup

How do you fuck up a worldwide launch this bad?

Worldwide? I know we are small and all but it's still not up on the Australian/NZ store. Kinda hoping it appears after midnight rollover, so we end up getting it on the 26th, which is the 25th pretty much everywhere else >.<

Tried it on my Samsung Note 2, game works, and lags a bit when Carbuncle collects everything

I appreciate the free Revive, that makes reaching the end of the Chapter easier

Rappy being nerfed is stupid, the roulette looks lame now, the Rewards are reduced and the Facebook is gone for some reason, anyone know where it is?

Good thing I stocked on Revive Tokens before the update

11659537_1455036731482095_91253752545237

Seems to be running fine on my Nexus 7... at least gameplay wise... the device itself is getting insanely hot and I've now had to close Runners because it got so bad. It used to get a bit hot on my Z3, but this was just ridiculous.

Also, have red ring prices gone up again? Quite bad if so as you now seem to be getting less by default.

uRUaAzh.jpg

So we got Runners to work on the Nexus 7...

This is.. by far one of the worst releases I have ever seen for a game, there are also a number of issues encountered, some of which can jeapordise your device and health.

Game is now littered with adverts. Previously it had none. They take up the full screen and need to be manually dismissed.

Game makes the Nexus 7 get dangerously hot. We had to turn it off else risk of damage to the system and it posed a threat to human health it was that hot.

Audio glitches. E.g. instead of announcer yelling "Asteroid". He now says "Muh".

Red ring prices are now a joke.

Before he update it was £24.99 for 700. It's now £30 for 481. *see Luckys post*

We also checked the Xperia z3 which we'd tried to run. The game had crashed but was still open I he background.

That phone was also extremely hot despite the game and phone being on standby.

Would have looked for more things but we don't want to risk our devices. Needless to say. Far from impressed.

Only good thing to come out of this update is that they nerfd Rappy.

• Thumbs Up 1