Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

How are you playing this? why are ppls games crashing at the title screen and others aren't?

He's using an IOS device.

Well that escalated quicky! Keep going lad and beat my highest score:

79367c45a8f8b9d99b20e34547a027dc.jpg

Ha, maybe some day :P

Also, I now have 7 companions. I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me which ones are best to use.

-Dark Chao

-Jewel Chao

-Lvl 1 Skull Chao

-UFO

-RC Piggy

-Golden RC Piggy

-Easter Bunny

From what I'm reading, yes.

I see, hope sega fixes this fast! we all wanted to prepare for tomorrow.

So far I don't think I'm having any problems with the game on my iPad mini, but every single time a ring reward pops up on screen when progressing through a map, and I select the "OK" button, it seems like it takes that amount of rings away from the total rather than adding to it. Is this a glitch, or is it just a toll-sorta thing needed to progress?

So far I don't think I'm having any problems with the game on my iPad mini, but every single time a ring reward pops up on screen when progressing through a map, and I select the "OK" button, it seems like it takes that amount of rings away from the total rather than adding to it. Is this a glitch, or is it just a toll-sorta thing needed to progress?

Make sure you don't have any powerups selected for a level. It doesn't take them off automatically so you could be entering levels by mistake with powerups and the game is taking the rings off you to account for the powerups.

Make sure you don't have any powerups selected for a level. It doesn't take them off automatically so you could be entering levels by mistake with powerups and the game is taking the rings off you to account for the powerups.

Oh I know that; figured that out when I found myself recieving power-ups at the start of the stage despite not selecting them.

Whenever the rings disappear, though, it happens directly after I give a ring reward the "OK", taking the exact same amount from the total on screen.

It's not game breaking but it's kinda annoying getting penalized instead of rewarded, even if they are just rings.

Just transferred my data from iOS to Android so I could have my good save. Problem is, all of my Red Star Rings from that save bar one are gone. I had around 60 before. :/

Yep, it's definitely a glitch, but it turns out it only happens if I press skip on the cutscenes. If I just do it normally it adds them to the total. A bit inconveniant, but eh, better than losing stuff as a result. Needs to be fixed all the same.

Man this game runs like shit on my phone, framerate and slowdown are fucking awful. At least it's not crashing like it seems to be doing with other folk.

When it does run smoothly though, this is actually a lot of fun. I'm assuming sega will be rolling out patches over the next couple days so maybe my problems will end up being fixed and i can properly enjoy it.

I think that's a UI problem, I've had the same problem. It adds the amount, the Interface ALSO adds that amount and when you press 'OK' it goes back to your actual amount.

Also, I'm on Android, no problems at all, so I definitely don't think it's an Android only problem. 

EDIT: You still get your rewards, Deleter. It's just a UI problem. 

This get gets increasingly laggy over time, until it eventually crashes after a few runs, on iOS. From what I know of iOS architecture, that implies that the game keeps exceeding its RAM budget and iOS is forcing the game to shut down.

Did they not test this thing on a range of devices before sending it out?! The incompetence is stunning. Then again, I guess it's also a demonstration that mobile phones are shitty hardware in any case.

Everytime I finish a run, an ad appeared and I can't quit out of it even though I'm pressing the X. Is anyone else having these problems?

Also, in the worldwide release, companions from the previous events like the easter bunny is included in the premium wheel.

I guess it's also a demonstration that mobile phones are shitty hardware in any case.

No its a demonstration of poor development.

• Thumbs Up 5

Which companions should I use out of these?

-Dark Chao
-Jewel Chao
-Lvl 1 Skull Chao
-UFO
-RC Piggy
-Golden RC Piggy
-Easter Bunny

Which companions should I use out of these?

-Dark Chao
-Jewel Chao
-Lvl 1 Skull Chao
-UFO
-RC Piggy
-Golden RC Piggy
-Easter Bunny

Golden Pig and Jewel/Skull Chao

PS. Anyone got a better APK out there I wonder, because one person posted an APK that left u at the title screen and nothing happened, then I installed the other APK another person posted and it at least gives me a connecting message on the bottom right, tho stays loading forever.

Skull Chao and one of your choosing. Skull raises animal score by like 50% i believe. Jewel increases distance run so if you're good then you can equip him though un-recommended.

Skull + UFO

Dark + Easter Bunny

I think dark chao is enemy bonus right?

EDIT: Did we have to set up passwords for our ID's? I don't remember doing so but it's asking of one. was gonna try to transfer my newer phone data to my older one- wait would that delete the data off my new phone. I should reconsider this. lol

Oh, man. Sonic Runners is out now! I can't wait to try it out!

This app is incompatible with your device.

First+line+of+the+description+couldn+t+b

• Thumbs Up 2

Skull Chao and one of your choosing. Skull raises animal score by like 50% i believe. Jewel increases distance run so if you're good then you can equip him though un-recommended.

Skull + UFO

Dark + Easter Bunny

I think dark chao is enemy bonus right?

Yeah. Dark Chao boosts score for destroying enemies by 50%

So I re-installed Runner's on my old phone and got done with the data download (the normal one it gives you not transferring) and it seems to be working fine so far. This device and runners is pretty bad, it didn't even show the path during the soft launch, so if the game works with this I'll be surprised. 

Annnnd nope. It doesn't work oooor it does? Weird. It gave me the connect with a stronger signal then let me into the menu to play. I'll go into the tutorial and test some more.

Another question. Before the worldwide release, did you guys get 10 red star rings for finishing each episode?

Still not in Google Play.

And according to what I have heard, game has problems which didn't existed in soft launch version. How it is possible? Well, at least I haven't seen problems with DRM.

Anyway, I have now fully realised that SEGA is completely mental.