Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Another question. Before the worldwide release, did you guys get 10 red star rings for finishing each episode?

Depends on the episode, it varies, yes, usually ten though.

Then Sega has fucked over the new players. It's been nerfed down to 5 Red Star Rings per episode. I played the first 10 yesterday before the update and while they released it early on the app store and got 10 RSRs per episode. Now I'm up to Episode 16-2 and I've only been getting 5 RSRs per episode since the update hit.

Huh..so the original Canadian versions ran fine, little jumpy, on my iPhone 4, yet this new international release won't even let me install the game from the iOS Store. Comes up with a warning popup saying "This game requires iOS 8.0 or later, please install iOS 8.0 before installing this app" then closes and rolls back the install.

Looks like between testing and international release they decided to stop iPhone 4's being supported >.<

Then Sega has fucked over the new players. It's been nerfed down to 5 Red Star Rings per episode. I played the first 10 yesterday before the update and while they released it early on the app store and got 10 RSRs per episode. Now I'm up to Episode 16-2 and I've only been getting 5 RSRs per episode since the update hit.

Anyone got the latest Canadian APK? All versions are the same version now right? If so NVM. But I wonder...

To let you people know Sonic Runners works on my phone and using Android on. I used the APK link there. To anybody who had this game before. Did the spinning wheel had only rare and super rare companions on it there?

egTU4MNl.jpg

To let you people know Sonic Runners works on my phone and using Android on. I used the APK link there. To anybody who had this game before. Did the spinning wheel had only rare and super rare companions on it there?egTU4MNl.jpg

I've noticed that the IPhone 4S has some issues with Sonic Runners, such as lag, and eventually crashing.  The crashing, however, mostly happens whenever the player beats Dr. Eggman... I hope Sonic Team fixes this soon...

To let you people know Sonic Runners works on my phone and using Android on. I used the APK link there. To anybody who had this game before. Did the spinning wheel had only rare and super rare companions on it there?

egTU4MNl.jpg

Boy howdie.

New players saying they're getting screwed...

Yet everybody seems to be getting scores of over 1 or 2million on day 1...

• Thumbs Up 1

Boy howdie.

Boy howdie.

When I say ''new players are getting screwed''. I'm referring to Red Star Rings. Not about score. 

• Thumbs Up 2

If you are getting over 2 million on a day 1, you'll be getting at least 10 million by the time you start to get really good and level up the characters which means you'll be able to do the final scenario over and over again and red rings will never be an issue again.