Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I would like to unlock Classic Sonic, but I don't think it's going to happen to be honest. It's not a big deal though, main reason I want him is to have another speed character but I suppose I could do the Facebook trick to unlock Amy at some point. Even then, I'm pretty decent with Tails so I guess I don't really need Amy either.

Anyone seen these yet? Theyre spoilered for a reason ok?

CIatdb-WcAMYbDs.jpg

CHIPS ALIVE!

CIatdcIWsAE6WWV.jpg

He never actually died, he was sealed inside the planet with Dark Gaia.

You can transfer your canadian data to your own country version. I use iOS and I could do it  ^_^

Start Sonic Runners and enter the game, options (screw icon), see your ID, enter a password and you will get your ID, Transference ID and password screen. Copy it or take a screenshot.

Delete game, enter App Store with your usual account, search "sega corporation", download Sonic Runners.

Start Sonic Runners, tap transfer data button, enter your transference ID and password obtained before, complete that data transfer, enter the game and everything should be fine  ;)

I really need to do this, but I'm far too nervous about losing everything :S

Tailschannel just reported on Twitter that the game is working on Android. If you have that version, make sure it works. There's an update coming soon.

Yes the game IS working now on Android.

I used the APK posted on the previous page and was able to connect.

However my god... the optimisation is really bad. GALAXY S5

This game has fucking INCREDIBLE music. Spring Emotions is now one of my favorite Sonic songs ever. Every song in this EP is great

• Thumbs Up 2

Use the APK.

It says my device isnt compatible... yet here I am playing.

Just download the APK to your device. When completed tap the file and follow the wizard.

>Charmy being the most sane-thinking one.

Um okay game.

Edit: Hang on a minute minute. All the rest of the characters' dialogue implies that they were captured before Sonic came to rescue them. Were the Chaotix not captured or did they just get over it in a land speed record time?

Tried the Apk on my Android and it works! Everything is how it was when I stopped playing, even Espio is there! And the game gave me Shahra, for some reasons. But, hey, I'm back in business!

Edit: Hang on a minute minute. All the rest of the characters' dialogue implies that they were captured before Sonic came to rescue them. Were the Chaotix not captured or did they just get over it in a land speed record time?

550 red rings used... nothing but carts... no classic Sonic...

Fuck you game...

At least you made it past the event announcement messages! :V

It just keeps crashing for me. Real shame. Was running (mostly) fine before the update...

Just started playing Runners. Really having fun so far. 

Just to check, how does one go about accessing the birthday story? Do you need to reach a certain point in the main game first?

The Chaotix were captured just like the others, but had escaped already when meeting Sonic. They also uncovered Eggman's plans on the way out and gave them to Sonic as a present, but as it turned out Eggman fed them the information to set up a trap lol

Just started playing Runners. Really having fun so far. 

Just to check, how does one go about accessing the birthday story? Do you need to reach a certain point in the main game first?

• Thumbs Up 1