Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Dumb question: How do i use ramps?

Ramps? Well you use them as ramps --- Knuckles (Sonic Boom 2014).

Seriously though, just as you approach them/touch them, tap the screen then keep tapping it for more points.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got Classic Sonic on my last spin.  Next and probably final character I'm saving up for is Cream.  With what I hear about the sudden scarcity of red rings, I'm going to save them up for just that character.

Dumb question: How do i use ramps?

Tap the screen as soon as you touch the ramp, maybe a little bit before to compensate for lag.

Great, the game is now downright unplayable after that new update. My device barely gets warm which is.. okay I guess but now the performance has hit the ground like a massive boulder! The game constantly freezes. Well, it's still playing but I'm only seeing a frame every 3 seconds. Sometimes worse. Urgh.. stupid underpowered phone. >:U

Well, if it's working fine for anyone else, I hope you're having fun. I'll just wait until this works properly on Bluestacks or until Christmas season where I'll ask for a new phone. :V Whichever comes first.

Edit: It's playable again. This game really annoys me with its random performance at times. >:L

Been playing the Birthday Episode. The cutscenes showed a few juicy tidbits, so I thought I'd share:

-Big and Froggy appear, and the latter still has Chaos's tail for no reason

-Knuckles actually mentions his paranoia about leaving the Master Emerald unguarded to come to Sonic's party

-Rouge and Knuckles argue, and Sonic points out the chemistry between them. (Both of them are quick to deny it)

-Chip is one of the captured friends. And not once does anyone question why he isn't in the earth's core where he's supposed to be

Also, I managed to get Classic Sonic! He plays exactly the same as his modern self, but he gets a Running Bonus and has his classic running animation!

• Thumbs Up 3

Before the official Worldwide update I was playing the game fine but I'm having stuttering when I get farther in the game.

how you guys are playing this game on android ?

i can't even open the game without crash

even if i disable wifi , i need to download the data

how you guys are playing this game on android ?

i can't even open the game without crash

even if i disable wifi , i need to download the data

Check a few pages back, itsmeEddy posted an apk with the bug fix

oh, my google play is acting weird

it still download version 1.1.0

went to browser and got to the google playpage for sonic runners and download it 

oh god the ads , i have no problem to remove them...but how?

Should i spend red rings on the roulette or wait to have enough special eggs?( i have 65 RSR; 6 Special Eggs)

Should i spend red rings on the roulette or wait to have enough special eggs?( i have 65 RSR; 6 Special Eggs)

Personally, I'd continue stockpiling red rings for more chances at the wheel, especially now that you can't get so many of them as frequently.  If you're early in the story and have an easy time not dying to Eggman in his boss fights, I'd also do that to get special eggs.  Classic Sonic I think sticks around until July 10th so you have time. 

I got new companions. Recommend me some combos please!

-Dark Chao (Power: Boosts Score for defeating enemies by 50%) (60% Max Level)

-Jewel Chao (Speed: Boosts distance run by 75%) (90% Same Type)

-RC Piggy (Fly: Restores up to 50 rings when damaged) (100 Same Type)

-RC Gold Piggy (Fly: Restores up to 500 rings when damaged) (550 Same Type)

-RC UFO (Fly: Every 400 (x360 same type) combo saves all on-screen animals)

-Cartridge (Speed: Boosts Birthday Cakes Collected by 50% (60%), start each stage with a 250 (x300) combo.

-Chip (Speed: Produces one last 15 second dash (20 seconds Same Type)

- Lvl 1 Skull Chao (Power: Boosts the number of animals saved by 80%) (85% Same Type) 

-Lvl 2 Easter Bunny (Power: Adds 25 to every 320 (x280) combo

I heard people get only 5 rsr per episode. I get 10.What?

Also I am at 009-1. Almost at Tails

Please, Please, Please, does anyone know why my Sonic Runners just stays at the title screen connecting forever?

Please someone one help, I dont want to miss this event it is very important to me :(

The Cartridge and Shahara are a perfect combo since the cartridge buddy puts you at a 500pt combo at the beginning and in turn also activates Shahara so it gives you a great start.

Got Classic Sonic on my first try! And then on my second spin I got the Cartridge :D

Edit: Just got Classic Sonic again! Got 3 special eggs, 50 red rings and 10000 rings.

Double Edit: I'm REALLY sorry guys but I got Classic Sonic yet again! Rewards are the same as above.

My premium roulette keeps giving me cartridges and chips, already got chip & cartridge at level 4, cartridge right now feels like a Normal rated companion xD

Alright, I seriously need a really good buddy combo to get some high scores in Story for RSRs.