Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

It depends, but it's been nerfed to 5 RSRs per episode usually

Oh poo the current version isn't compatible with my phone.

That must mean the original APK file isn't worth it anymore, so I'm sitting this one out.

And good Lord Death Egg is massive

And good Lord Death Egg is massive

And somehow, Amy and her hammer manages to destroy it in one hit in the birthday story.

I've got Tails.

Also, is there a Ester egg if you use Cartridge and Genesis together?

Genesis + Cartridge = SEEEEEGAAAAAA!

Genesis + Cartridge = SEEEEEGAAAAAA!

Actually, the Genesis does that on it own so you don't need the cartridge

• Thumbs Up 1

All of these companions are too OP. Combo at start, 50% procent revive, longer combo chain, this is sick

Actually, the Genesis does that on it own so you don't need the cartridge

Does it? Oh right haha my bad. I just got the Genesis and already had the Cartridge equipped. Thought that was why it said SEGA once it inserted. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Umm, is there any way to get the chaotix now at the special egg, or not?

They were only there for a event that's over.

Number 43 right now on the Birthday leader board.  Still using my Amitie Amy.  This might be the first event I make it to the end of the prize list with.

I tried it on various phones, the game doesn't go past the title screen.

Are you using the most upto date APK.

The one which was posted today?

Are you using the most upto date APK.

The one which was posted today?

Yes, I still have the same problem with all APKs posted here, I been playing on PC all this time as I dont have a phone because im poor, I tried various pc "emulators" and I get the same thing, it just stays loading at the title screen when I press start. Seems the global version doesn't work for PC anymore?

I also still cant find Sonic Runners from my "phone" on Play Goggle, not that it matters since the APK doesn't work.

It seems my problem is not as common as the crashing one, hard to believe the problem where they game crashed was easier to solve.

God Im wasting valuable time! I beg of you someone help us with this endless loading at title screen problem! What could be causing this?

Just tried to play a level for the first time since the update. My usual smooth gameplay pre-worldwide launch has turned into a bit of a lagfest with this version :( also if I opt for a free advert revive it crashes as soon as it brings up a black screen to load the video, and my entire run is lost into a black hole along with any lives/red star rings/items I may have selected for that run. Boo! This is the iOS version running on an iPad mini.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got the same bug as some other people where the game hangs at several different places: title screen, when loading notification popups in game, when loading a level, and so on. It's not that it "hangs" actually, you still hear the music correctly for instance, it just never finishes whatever it is that it's doing and just stays in the same screen forever. Honestly, I think it's for the better, it makes the decision to stop playing easier, I don't think it's worth the grind to get the rewards.