Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

DSS got Classic, Cartridge, and the Death Egg already. 

And he continues to show how much mastery he has in Sonic games. Goodness...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHeBxCdSx-M

Getting really pissed off with the wheel

Now had 4 golden pigs in a row...

Getting really pissed off with the wheel

Now had 4 golden pigs in a row...

I got stuck with a cartridge >.>

I fucking hate this method of event characters. Leaving it up to luck and how much money you're willing to spend to keep trying is bullshit. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Got ANOTHER Egg Chao, fuck this thing. Thanks to a random award I'm almost back at 50 already though.

The 20 minute waiting period for lives is really fucking annoying me. It annoys me enough that they limit the amount of play time to 3 turns, but then you can't even get another three tries for another hour? It's really annoying.

Also, Facebook inviting has been deactivated I think. Nice work there Sega.

Considering I got to play the game before the worldwide release due to the early UK release, this version feels a lot worse tbh.

They will not get a penny from me via this gambling method...

You hear me?

*Dresses as the captain from Mary Poppins*

BANKS! Not one penny! DO YOU HEAR MEEEÉE! BAAÀANKS!

• Thumbs Up 6

CIdtX8UUkAAb45y.jpg

https://twitter.com/DarkspinesSonic/status/614580139440087040/photo/1

DarkspinesSonic is one crazy fuckin' guy.

Honestly? That's not that hard.

If you had the game during softlaunch. Stocking up on lives since the last event, you would have over 50 lives on rewards for that event alone.

If you had a huge stick of Red rings you can easily get 1 or both the cake boosting companions.

The max reward for this event is 300,000 which is really small compared to the previous event.

Really isn't that hard to beat it in a day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly? That's not that hard.

If you had the game during softlaunch. Stocking up on lives since the last event, you would have over 50 lives on rewards for that event alone.

If you had a huge stick of Red rings you can easily get 1 or both the cake boosting companions.

The max reward for this event is 300,000 which is really small compared to the previous event.

Really isn't that hard to beat it in a day.

Hogfather is right. Even with just the Sonic & Knuckles cartridge, and the sub character power up, you can easily get up to 5000/6000 cake per run.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anybody notice it is EXTREMELY HARD to get red rings in the game there? I hate this new version update. Even with cheating you not get much red rings. I decided to sacrifice 350 red rings and only got rare companions. I am keeping my 700 red rings for other event than.

Even with cheating you not get much red rings.

... are you expecting sympathy now or something?

• Thumbs Up 5

Anyone able to copy the story for when Amy gets in?

I think it's the last episode and I missed it due to accidentally hitting my phones back button which skipped the entire sequence.

Each passing hour is a bullet to the chest for me. :(

Mate, you've been acting noticeably... overwrought about a slightly naff free-to-play smartphone game. Chill, 13 days is tons of time for Classic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mate, you've been acting noticeably... overwrought about a slightly naff free-to-play smartphone game. Chill, 13 days is tons of time for Classic.

This game is all I have as I have NO life unlike you who I bet has a stable life and 13 days is nothing when getting Red Rings!

What the heck is going on with this game? The game won't even work for me now because it keep on crashing during the loading screen. Any Idea on how to fix this or am I screwed basically?

...Why does the Runners thread always turn into a drama thread? It's a fucking freemium mobile game. 

• Thumbs Up 4

For those who want to complete the birthday event quickly, I found a good possible way to do it.

Use Sonic as the main character with Tails as the sub character, use the Cartridge companion to boost the cake, if you have him, use Chip in order to get a extra 15 seconds which can net you more cake, and use the free watch video revive to keep going if you die. By using this method, I've gotten around 6000 or 7000 cake per run. 

Jesus Christ you really need to check a psychologist.

Oops. Sorry. It actually ends with everyone wishing sonic a happy birthday.

And you need to have your soul crushed, prick.

I think both of you need to cool it and stop personally insulting each other. This board got toxic enough last month, we don't need another fucking drama in here again.

I'm not insulting. I only said he needed to go to a psychologist.

Anyways, I'll stop.

and I'm not going to choose sides. All I'm saying is not to let this turn into another drama filled fight that's going to drag this thread into toxic levels again. Although I'm pretty sure that this:

And you need to have your soul crushed, prick.

is against the rules of SSMB. As in, no personal insults to your fellow members.

This game is all I have as I have NO life unlike you who I bet has a stable life and 13 days is nothing when getting Red Rings!

I not have a life at all and I can not even play the game because of lag. I not even have a computer. I think that I can confirm that this is officially a rich persons game since no poor person can ever play this game with 5 measly red rings per episode in my opinion.