Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I don't know. When I did it, I got a pop up asking me to rate, so I think so.

I'd love to take advantage of the free revive video ad but loading the video crashed my ipad the first 2 times and wiped out the entire run from existing, so I'm either spending red rings to continue or simply not continuing XD hopefully SEGA will sort out the crashing issue soon....hopefully...

I did. Sonic Said:

"So she was the last one huh? I think I shouldn't have came for her"

something like that.

Not quite the same wording or meaning, as it turns out.

tumblr_nqldfqBlNp1rpgqi0o5_540.png

Edit: A couple of other shots are either funny or telling;

tumblr_nqldfqBlNp1rpgqi0o3_1280.png

Amy did what Sonic vowed to do way back in Heroes.

tumblr_nqldfqBlNp1rpgqi0o8_1280.png

Yeah. it's pretty clear that Pontac and Graff did have control of Amy's characterisation in Lost World, this is essentially going back to Generations characterisation, when it was controlled by Sonic Team.

Is anyone else getting like, annoying stuttering while playing? Like, the game will freeze for less than a second, but it can really fuck up your run and throw you off briefly. Jumps will go too far, you'll miss a platform, you'll go slamming into obstacles etc.

I never had this issue on the Canadian soft launch version.

Yeah, I'm getting plenty of stuttering, too. It's frustrating, can easily kill me in a run.

Though, really, I don't get how people can get so many points. This game gets balls hard after the first section, I'm lucky to get over 500k.

Knuckles stages are really hard...

I don't think i will get classic Sonic..

Wait, i realized something. Birthday stage is until July 3rd, Sonic until 10. Until when are the Death egg and Cartridge?

I got stuck with a cartridge >.>

I fucking hate this method of event characters. Leaving it up to luck and how much money you're willing to spend to keep trying is bullshit. 

It's total bullshit and a form of gambling IMO. You pay money for red rings and use them for a CHANCE of getting a new character.

While I dont' have Classic Sonic yet, I do have the Death Egg, Genesis and Cartridge.

Can someone tell me what was the chance of getting Amitie style Amy?

Zero. You missed the chance to get her during the pre-worldwide launch event.

Zero. You missed the chance to get her during the pre-worldwide launch event.

I think he asked "what was", not what is currently :P, perhaps he wants to know the odds when she was still avaliable?

Sorry for just showing up and asking for help, but is there a way to get this game running on an S5? I saw TSS say to download the updated APK, but I'm not sure where to get that. Also what I have tried just makes the game crash after the SEGA screen.

Sorry if this has been answered, I just didn't want to read through 80 pages. Thanks for any help!

Someone tell me if this is a good idea.

Should i play just the special stage to get all rewards and then play the normal ones to try and get classic sonic?

Sorry for just showing up and asking for help, but is there a way to get this game running on an S5? I saw TSS say to download the updated APK, but I'm not sure where to get that. Also what I have tried just makes the game crash after the SEGA screen.

Sorry if this has been answered, I just didn't want to read through 80 pages. Thanks for any help!

The S5 and S5 mini both work but you're going to need the APK to get around Google Play's compatibility detection preventing you from downloading it from the store.

You'll want the most updated APK which is from yesterday when they updated the game specifically for Android's issues.

Hm, I noticed for some reason that the game lags less when I play as Tails in the birthday event... Strange but that's how it works on my device. :V Anyway, I'm glad the game is giving out items and powerups every day because now I managed to get a killer run with Tails and Knuckles ^^

BqHcmhG.png

20,878 cakes!! 

2CE7HzD.png

And a score of over 3 million! :D

I haven't managed to get Classic Sonic yet. I doubt I ever will. The stupid pointer always ends up in the bottom section of the roulette. >:U I got the cartridge to level 3 so I guess that's nice, given I get a 80% boost in cakes (90% with speed type) now. Also the Genesis is huge.

TIdxC4R.png

But I do like how if you have both the cartridge and Genesis as buddies, the cartridge will insert itself in the Genesis at the beginning of the run. It removes itself afterwards, and I mean like a second after but it's a nice visual. I tried taking a screenshot of it but I couldn't get the timing down right.

Obvious(?) word of advice/reminder for those hellbent on getting Chubby Cuppy Cupcake Sonic:

Always check the odds button before you spin the roulette, as the odds can change. I would advise not to spin if the odds are 6.00, and to wait until they are higher.

I know she isn;t available anymore, i wanted to know the procent.

From what I recall you had a 6% chance of getting Amitie Amy.

And the game is now unplayable for me, not only does it crash at video apps, it crashes mid-game as well. Just gotta hope I don't get relegated because of this :(

Got Classic Sonic! Saved up six spins specifically to get him. Got a bunch of Chao upgrades and a cartridge. Got one random spin while playing the next day. Got him. That's luck, folks. XD

The odds did change briefly last night, somewhere after midnight GMT.  I can't remember exactly but I think the Rare Egg was around 76% rather than the usual 80%.

The odds for the character egg really are a bit silly. Blind luck aside, there's not really been a point so far where there's enough incentive to even consider chancing it on the roulette. 

You need luck to get Classic...I'm still grinding RSR and S. Eggs

I must be super lucky then, because I got him on my first spin.

I can't believe this was nerfed so badly.

We used to get 10 red star rings per episode, 30 sometimes and 50 if you finished the last episode.

Now, each episode gives 5 and beating the final one gives 10.

Was expecting half like 25, but 10? This is ridiculous!

post-7689-0-72953900-1435409388_thumb.pn