Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

But when i got tails and knuckles i got 30 for each.. and the finale gives 10...

SEGA, you're playing with fire...

But when i got tails and knuckles i got 30 for each.. and the finale gives 10...

SEGA, you're playing with fire...

I bet next update each episode gives 1 and final episode gives 3, and character eggs get reduced to 0,00001% xD

But seriously,with Rappy and episode rewards nerfed, we are playing more to win less o.o, I prefer old roulette with normal eggs over this

Rappy needed to be nerfd unless they were going to make him available to all.

If you had Rappy + Anmite Amy... you couldn't be touched by even the most experienced player,

I can deal with Rappy being nerfed, but those low red star ring rewards, buddies can't catch animals anymore, and the usual lag are just making the game more difficult, and over time this might be getting worse :/

So here I am, just minding my own business, and then as I'm scrolling through the old Tumblr dot com, I find out that Blaze is in the game. To my joy, I start to look into it, only to find she's...

...hanging out... with Silver... again... for some reason...

Sega for the love of Christmas please stop doing this.

• Thumbs Up 2

They've re-established them as knowing each other though, it's possible that Sonic Generations became the canon reunion point (although Colours DS is also mentioned in this game, so maybe they re met prior to that).

They've re-established them as knowing each other though, it's possible that Sonic Generations became the canon reunion point (although Colours DS is also mentioned in this game, so maybe they re met prior to that).

I wouldn't even consider Generations canon (considering odd timeline shenans), nor Colors DS (portable take on the real thing). Of course, I'm sure this isn't canon either considering it's just a mobile freemium game, but it's not the pen game, it's the principle. :v

Has anyone any tip for me? I'm just at episode 20 and i allready have to wait for continues...

Has anyone any tip for me? I'm just at episode 20 and i allready have to wait for continues...

Twiddle your thumbs?

• Thumbs Up 1

Take a step back and reflect on all of the wonderful things you've accomplished today!

Are you ready, kids? Let's sing along!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Connection failed. Move to a stronger connection and try again."

Fuck this game, seriously. Why isn't there an offline mode??

• Thumbs Up 2

I agree that the cut down on Red Star Rings is ridiculous but it's a free to play game, and more importantly, a SEGA free to play game. I thought that the leniency during the soft launch was too good to be true, and that somewhere down the line, this would happen. So all in all, I'm not terribly surprised. I'm still playing the game though as I find the core gameplay to be enjoyable, though I can't really be bothered to take it as a serious commitment, at least not now.

In regards to Classic Sonic, meh. If I get him then great I guess, if I don't get him then oh well.

The stuttering and crashes are just infuriating. And the constant need for a connection is mind-boggling. Sonic Team has gone back to sheer incompetence.

So here I am, just minding my own business, and then as I'm scrolling through the old Tumblr dot com, I find out that Blaze is in the game. To my joy, I start to look into it, only to find she's...

...hanging out... with Silver... again... for some reason...

Sega for the love of Christmas please stop doing this.

Seriously. I don't mind Silver, but I really don't want to be constantly reminded of Blaze's backstory snarl. They don't even have good chemistry. Blaze and Sonic, on the other hand...

day 3 of non stop connection errors when trying to "Download Game Data"

this is getting ridiculous.....

Anyone is Aus still not able to find this in the Play store? Just doesn't come up at all. Can do a search in google but then that version says it's "not compatible with your phone"  wtf.

Anyone is Aus still not able to find this in the Play store? Just doesn't come up at all. Can do a search in google but then that version says it's "not compatible with your phone"  wtf.

I'm gonna sound noob but.....what's an APK? lol
Pretty lame that you'd have to download something else to be able to play a game that should be in the store. SEGA is nothing but fail these days :/

I think it might be luck, or just complete first timer antics, but having just installed the APK onto my Kindle and going through the tutorial, I get classic Sonic on the free spin.

I don't even know how that worked out. The game itself runs fine.