Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Isn't there a trick to make the wheel land on a specific spot? I swear to god I landed on everything but the character egg.

Just thought of it now but, did you get Classic Sonic?

Rubbing it in are ya? XD

No I do not. Tried to with 7 spins. Hero Chao, Lv. 3 Cartridge, +1 Golden Piggy (Lv. 4) and +1 Egg Chao (Lv 2).

Finally joined this board although I've been stalking it for a while now.

That's it for now.

EDIT: Also Streamlined mode is terrible. It doesn't help the performance at all and even makes it worse.

Finally joined this board although I've been stalking it for a while now.

That's it for now.

EDIT: Also Streamlined mode is terrible. It doesn't help the performance at all and even makes it worse.

Oh that's ridiculous, at soft launch it made the game better for me. >:U 

*turns off streamlined mode out of curiosity*

*frame rate becomes buttery smooth* *game loads faster* 

I.. oh wow. *touches device* It's not hot.. Okay.. for once I love my Galaxy S3 Mini. They at least have it fixed for that version. :V

But seriously it's ssooooo smooth and sooo much better than at launch. Wow. 

Edit: Okay there's a tad bit of stuttering every now and then but it's overall amazing compared to before. Nice. 

Quick question: are all the spaces in each episode supposed to be empty now? They used to have rings and items with time limits to get them but now every episode the spaces are blank. And I have 6989 rings, I need 5654 to level up my character but apparently I don't have enough rings. Is this a bug?

Quick question: are all the spaces in each episode supposed to be empty now? They used to have rings and items with time limits to get them but now every episode the spaces are blank. And I have 6989 rings, I need 5654 to level up my character but apparently I don't have enough rings. Is this a bug?

Yeah it's a bug. Every episode is supposed to have rewards. Unless.. the time is up for them. Each one has a 15 hour time limit I think? So, if you start the episode and don't get to the reward squares within the time they are available, they're gone.

Though it sounds like you're experiencing a bug. In that case.. erm.. sorry. I hope Sonic Team fixes things quickly. 

So I completed the birthday event with 305,000 cakes. I now have 205 red rings. Should I keep grinding through story until I have 250 and my free spin?

So someone said that Classic Sonic was no different than Tegular Sonic and it was only cosmetic. But Classic Sonic has a higher Distance Bonus.

Obvious but just stating

So someone said that Classic Sonic was no different than Tegular Sonic and it was only cosmetic. But Classic Sonic has a higher Distance Bonus.

Obvious but just stating

Yeah, Classic has a +150% distance bonus while Modern is only +50% I think. Amite-style Amy and Espio are still better than Classic Sonic IMO.

Is it true that if you unlock Classic Sonic, you can only play as him for a limited time?

Is it true that if you unlock Classic Sonic, you can only play as him for a limited time?

Lol who started that one?

I really think I lucked out for Classic Sonic. When you get all of the Special Eggs, I swear, the odds change. I got Classic Sonic after getting all of those eggs, and the entire roulette wheel changed the sizes of each egg, so that there was a much better chance of getting the Character Egg. It also played the instrumental version of "You Can Do Anything," so it was actually really exciting.

Now I have Classic Sonic, and I am a happy man. Spinny feeeeeet!~

• Thumbs Up 1

I've got 9 special eggs. One more and I'll try the premium roulette. I'll have enough for 5 tries.

I swear. Every time I get 10 special eggs and the free spin. I get the worse companions. The last two times I got the regular piggy and the golden piggy. While when I actually used Red Rings I got Classic Sonic 3 times and the Genesis Cartridge 6 times

I'm feeling pretty damn good. I got myself up to a new high score of 2058895, and got Number 1 in my league!

i really pissed that when finishing any level you only get 5 red rings

i got another space ship and still no red rings in normal level

If there's one thing I fucking despise in Runners, it's how cheap the level design is. By simply jumping 1 second early, or making one mistake, you will almost always get killed. Even worse, sometimes, things like the springs to stop you falling can kill you because Sega were too fucking stupid to realize they put a row of spikes directly above so you'll get flung directly into the spikes and killed. That's not to mention stuff like getting hit and falling right into a pit without a chance to recover either.

• Thumbs Up 1

lmao I got classic sonic 2nd try and 2 rc battle cruisers in a row without spending any money while I wasted $60 in an attempt to get amitie amy and failed miserably i hate this janky ass game.

As a side note, are we all aware that a Sonic Riders event starts on July 14???

Nope, but I'm excited because I personally really like Riders.

On another note, I decided I'm gonna get to 250 RSRs before trying the wheel. I've got a free spin as well so I'll have 6 tries.

Also, I can confirm that with the free spin, your odds increase to 12%.