Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I imagine the future:

SEGA:We are releasing Team Dark in Sonic Runners...Shadow will be free!

The game gets 100 times more downloads...

SEGA:We tought and we put Shadow at the roulette... with 1% change to get him... also we nerfed the lives to 1 and the RSR you get per episode to 1..and the final episode 2...Enjoy playing Sonic Runners!

does anyone in here play using the ios version? i don't want to jump to conclusions about anything, but i've had the game since the first day of the soft launch; the worldwide release on ios runs basically identically to the way it was before except for the ads

speaking of ads it seems like they removed them on the ios version? i can't use them for continues and i haven't seen one at all since last night

Does anyone know where I could possibly find a list of Andrioid phones that this game works for (as in, minimal lag/crashes)? I've been trying to play this on my Xperia Play (which the game is compatible with, apparently) but it just crashes every time it reaches the first loading screen. Thing is, before the update (1.1.1) came out, I could at least reach the 'Enter Your Name' screen, but now it won't even go that far. Is it just a problem with my phone?

After so many people experienced heat issues on their phones, i decided to analyze the HTTP traffic the game was requesting for ads, as that can cause excessive battery drain and heat generation. I was surprised to see that so many requests were made in such a short amount of time, these were all made in one run that i played for a period of 5 minutes. No wonder why there is excessive amounts of heat generated and the battery being drained. 

I don't know how to upload images onto a post like this, but here are the two links to the pictures i took.

http://postimg.org/image/o6tsaruxj/

http://postimg.org/image/fulyaunkd/

i was in F*

1st in high score and  2nd in total score.

but i stayed on same

is that mean they make people to choose how to promote ? not the system it self ?

because i leveled up my sonic soo much to level 35 thanks to facebook friends trick and made the game easy for me

After so many people experienced heat issues on their phones, i decided to analyze the HTTP traffic the game was requesting for ads, as that can cause excessive battery drain and heat generation. I was surprised to see that so many requests were made in such a short amount of time, these were all made in one run that i played for a period of 5 minutes. No wonder why there is excessive amounts of heat generated and the battery being drained. 

I don't know how to upload images onto a post like this, but here are the two links to the pictures i took.

Not sure I fully understand this post but...

In simple terms. The adverts are one of the main causes for the poor performance?

Also are these requests happening all the time whilst the game is playing? And can anyone else verify these results or tell us how to test this ourselves?

Not sure I fully understand this post but...

In simple terms. The adverts are one of the main causes for the poor performance?

Also are these requests happening all the time whilst the game is playing? And can anyone else verify these results or tell us how to test this ourselves?

i will check that right now

Good fucking God, what in the hell guys?

You can try the apk

I tried using that, but it just got me the same results as downloading from Google Play: crashes after about 2 minutes on the first loading screen.

I set up a Proxy server on my desktop, which allowed me to monitor the traffic from the app. All of these requests were made during a run, so yes that would cause performance issues. I currently have over 300 requests listed on my computer, so yes it is constant and never stops, which would cause all the stuttering, heat, and any other issues you could possibly think of.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it is Malware because its not malicious, but in other aspects yes it is because the app is nonstop running on your network, and if you don't have unlimited data, i would actually say not to play the game, because you could get overage charges.

I set up a Proxy server on my desktop, which allowed me to monitor the traffic from the app. All of these requests were made during a run, so yes that would cause performance issues. I currently have over 300 requests listed on my computer, so yes it is constant and never stops, which would cause all the stuttering, heat, and any other issues you could possibly think of.

yah , i am also using proxy server and i am using fiddler

but i didn't get that many ad request as you have

maybe its happning from time to time

i just started the game , played for a minute then died then watched an ad to revive then died again

after that i lost the game then they show me anther ad

then they game me a gift for clearing a stage

then i quit from the game and close it

i am gonna first post those screen shot

Sounds like if you don't want to bother with free revives and want to improve performance, you can start it with airplane mode on? I've done that from time to time to make certain iOS games less annoying.

Sounds like if you don't want to bother with free revives and want to improve performance, you can start it with airplane mode on? I've done that from time to time to make certain iOS games less annoying.

no , this game require always online all the time or you wont be able to play

its an online game without online features

So, they make a new ,,class'' for Deser Ruin?

If they do, they should make one that can grind on rails...

I also found this icon

attachicon.gifpush_icon.png

That icon is what pops up in the notifications bar in the Android version. When you have full revives it'll have that icon and say "Revives fully restored!" or something like that. I think push notifications aren't working in the new version, so you can't turn them on or off for the time being. 

here what is happening when you launch the game till you close the game

android 5.0.1

i deleted my personal stuff and what happened in the browser

JdLYeTp.jpg

cNUBEBm.jpg

EOniUhy.jpg

AFcqnQ4.jpg

52ITEqY.jpg

Kwo1ADL.jpg

107 and 108 is personal stuff

200 i died and watched an ad

maybe you was unlucky and you got too many ads or something was not right and they kept send you the same add