Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I play on iOS and I have a question. If at any point in time I'm playing Sonic Runners, and I decide to text someone or I receive a call, the game crashes without fail. I can be 5 million points in, and if my friend calls me during the run, I'm screwed. I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Yes, it's a known issue. If you go out of the app or put it on standby or whatever, it crashes.

Yes, it's a known issue. If you go out of the app or put it on standby or whatever, it crashes.

okay, thanks I thought I was the only one, I hadn't heard of that issue before. Hopefully SEGA fixes this along with all the other crazy stuff going on. It's just getting ridiculous.

I'm playing on an iPhone 5s and I just ran into a weird glitch.

Upon dying, I was brought to the "continue" screen with the option to revive for free by watching an ad, as usual. I chose to watch the ad, but instead of the game letting me continue afterward, the exact same screen popped up with the ad option still there. I watched an ad a total of three times in a row and the same screen popped up afterward each time. After the third time, I just decided not to continue because I didn't feel like spending Red Star Rings.

I haven't done so yet, but I'm guessing restarting the game might fix it. Has anyone else had this issue?

• Thumbs Up 1

Upon dying, I was brought to the "continue" screen with the option to revive for free by watching an ad, as usual. I chose to watch the ad, but instead of the game letting me continue afterward, the exact same screen popped up with the ad option still there. I watched an ad a total of three times in a row and the same screen popped up afterward each time. After the third time, I just decided not to continue because I didn't feel like spending Red Star Rings.

I haven't done so yet, but I'm guessing restarting the game might fix it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Just started for me too. iPhone 6. Wonder what the fix is...

I can officially confirm that you need 5,857,500 rings to get Sonic character to 100 instead of 3,905,000 rings as in before worldwide release. To begin you spend 300 rings to level up to number 1 instead of 200 and you spend 165,000 rings to finally level up your character instead of 110,000 rings. I hate how they messed this game up here.

That also happens to me as well.

Using a 4S

Just wondering, how many stages are in the game?

its endless runner game

as much as you can handle the game

the more you play , the more the game demand you to play extra hard

Just started for me too. iPhone 6. Wonder what the fix is...

I just noticed something, I just died and I didn't see the free revive with ad

Also didn't get any ad

Maybe it's just me?

Also weird glitch happened

The sound effect from normal rings and gems and cakes are gone

i can only hear the sound effect for red rings and big gold rings

Sega just asked me how many level I just cleared

I know they ask this question

I leveled up sonic and used the facebook trick to get more gold, I know they nerfed the revive , but I can still get 30000-40000 rings every several hours

Guys, is it still possible to get Amy through inviting your FB friends? If the answer is yes, how do you do it?

Guys, is it still possible to get Amy through inviting your FB friends? If the answer is yes, how do you do it?

It says I have successfully logged in, but I see no option to invite friends, or anything at all related to Facebook. Still I see one of my friends who plays in the leaderbords.

It says I have successfully logged in, but I see no option to invite friends, or anything at all related to Facebook. Still I see one of my friends who plays in the leaderbords.

It's still on. It's been merged with the birthday notification. Go check that notification and scroll down to the bottom, it'll talk about the Amy campaign.

New report coming in from the Sonic Runners Twitter.

tMjlj64.png

From what it sounds like, there's going to be a quick maintenance of sorts. Not sure if we are to expect the game to update to a new version, but hopefully a few tweaks will be made. Assuming they want to do maintenance really quickly (for around 30 minutes) I assume it's going to do something about the ads or something small like that.  

The hours are in UTC?

Also, if in the map it shows me that i can ge rsr when I get at that point, how many do i get?

Maintenance is not to fix anything.

It's to do with tonight's global leap second time fix.

Tonight time will stop for 1 second in order to adjust for the Earth's unpredictable movements since atomic time is constant but astrometric time can fluctuate.

However since computers use atomic time. This presents a problem for when a leap second needs to happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maintenance is not to fix anything.

It's to do with tonight's global leap second time fix.

Tonight time will stop for 1 second in order to adjust for the Earth's unpredictable movements since atomic time is constant but astrometric time can fluctuate.

However since computers use atomic time. This presents a problem for when a leap second needs to happen.