Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I really think they should have done something different for getting Classic Sonic. 

Maybe by getting the full 300,000 in the birthday event could be one way they could have done it.

If he's going to roulette exclusive, and for a limited time as well, they could have at least given us more than 6% odds on him. Was even 10% really too much to ask? 

I think when the next update comes out the roulette will be 100RSR/turn, and the episode give you 1RSR

Let's mot over exaggerate here.

I really think they should have done something different for getting Classic Sonic. 

Maybe by getting the full 300,000 in the birthday event could be one way they could have done it.

If he's going to roulette exclusive, and for a limited time as well, they could have at least given us more than 6% odds on him. Was even 10% really too much to ask? 

To be fair, if you have 10 special eggs, it doubles to 12%. Still shit mind you but I thought I'd throw it out there.

50 rings to make 1 roulette ?

i think its very expansive , especially after they nerfed how many red rings you take from the boss

i mean , i used to take 10 red rings every episode, now i take 5 ?

why not make the revive take 2 or 3 revive ?

• Thumbs Up 1

2. Sonic Team is planning on adding more Sonic characters from previous sonic games on future updates.

Those are ranks. Also what are the ranks for?

Nothing, other than showing how many episodes you've completed I think

Nothing, other than showing how many episodes you've completed I think

They also raise your score according to what pops up everytime/

"Score Bonus increased"

• Thumbs Up 1

d2a868dd5303e3f58041df74005736fd.jpgthis person must have a HUGE score bonus. I wonder how much more score they give you per rank up? I know new buddies increase your score bonus as well.

150, so approximately 3 teams that have story? Assuming they have 50 episodes a piece. Either some team isn't getting a story or they'll divide it up differently. That's also assuming these extra episodes aren't just more Team Sonic.

150, so approximately 3 teams that have story? Assuming they have 50 episodes a piece. Either some team isn't getting a story or they'll divide it up differently. That's also assuming these extra episodes aren't just more Team Sonic.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't Team Sonic. It's not like they've put effort into the story so far and if they made more characters for free they'd make less money.

Well, the update didn't seem to do anything, at least to my knowledge. I really want this crashing issue fixed, it's so annoying I have to reload the whole game just if I text someone.

Grrrr this game is too frustrating. 50 red rings for a roulette spin is too expensive. I could see 30 or so, but c'mon, I'm at the point where I can only spin twice a day WITH playing as much as possible (waiting for revive tokens to recharge) all day. And I've only gotten a cartridge, a bunny, a Hero Chaos chao, and 3 stupid UFOs from that roulette. 

If I can't get Classic Sonic or Death Egg by playing as much as I have, I'm throwing in the towel. It's just not worth it! Something needs changed about this game, because it's just not very enjoyable as it is right now. 

They should also offer an option to purchase the game to get rid of those ads. They are SO annoying. I would have gladly paid $5 for ad removal plus doubled red rings for life or something similar to that. 

Ok so I just got a data download update. Assuming it was for that leap second thing...

Only... stuff has changed. If you put the game in Streamline mode and play the birthday episode. Virtually all sound has gone. Only sound which remains are jumps. Wisp notifications and some power ups. That's is.

Secondly. Got another 50 Red rings. Spun the wheel and it was moving VERY slowly. Eventually stopped and gave me 3 eggs.

So I used my three egg spin... again really slow spin but it landed on... Classic Sonic!

• Thumbs Up 4

Already did that for me sure I've seen that previously.

Also is anyone else getting adverts for 18+ rated content?

• Thumbs Up 1

till now ? no

any screen shot ?

After I updated, it started glitching up for a bit, then when I finally was able to run, the free revive wouldn't work. I tried again and again, but it still didn't work. Then I finally decided to spend 5 rings on a revive to see if it would kickstart the free revive out of it's funk... but then when I chose it after that, it froze up.

I lost a whole bunch of rings to it, too, as I was counting on that one run to carry me through to the end of the stage. Didn't get any of those rings, red rings, or life tokens afterwards, yet it didn't count my progress. I know that it's to avoid cheaters climbing up the ranks, but... good grief...

the death star is awesome

its basically a free revive , but only to the last character you are using

if you are using 2 character , the last one how die will get revived

How about we compare some of the changes of the game before and after the worldwide release?

Red rings after finishing an episode.

Before: 10, After: 5.

Red rings after finishing the last episode.

Before: 50, After: 10.

Rings needed to level a character to level 1.

Before: 200, After: 300.

Rings needed to level a character to level 100.

Before: 110,000, After: 165,000.

Rings needed to level a character from 1 to 100.

Before: 3,905,000, After: 5,857,500.

Lives given to start game.

Before: 5*, After: 3.

Time it takes for lives to recover.

Before: 15 mins*, After: 30 mins.

Time it took for game to load.

Before: 1 min, After: 1 min and 30 secs.

The use of non video ads.

Before: None, After: Yes.

The use of video ads.

Before: None, After: Yes, even if you do not use free video ad.

After finishing the 50-5 episode and reaching rank 80 the amount of red rings you will earn for finishing the 5 episodes of 50 are.

Before: 90, After: 30.

*Was changed before worldwide release.

Other changes include raising the amount of rings and items you get in roulette. There are likely more changes but these were the ones I been able to easily notice.

the death star is awesome

its basically a free revive , but only to the last character you are using

if you are using 2 character , the last one how die will get revived

So I did ten boss fights with Eggman and got the ten eggs to "increase my chances" for a gold or spotted Egg. I end up with a gold pig. Fuck you Sega.

The good changes? Ads for continues instead of spending red rings, items are selected by touch instead of automatic.

The bad? Everything else. Hardly works on anything Android (I got lucky). More choppy then before. Makes you spend more for red and gold rings. Roulette wheel is still a form of gambling if you want new characters. LET ME SPEND MY RED RINGS ON WHAT I WANT! NOT A CHANCE AT WHAT I WANT!!

I have the Death Egg and Eggman's fleet as companions. Eggman should be scared to death. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

How about we compare some of the changes of the game before and after the worldwide release?

Red rings after finishing an episode.

Before: 10, After: 5.

Red rings after finishing the last episode.

Before: 50, After: 10.

Rings needed to level a character to level 1.

Before: 200, After: 300.

Rings needed to level a character to level 100.

Before: 110,000, After: 165,000.

Rings needed to level a character from 1 to 100.

Before: 3,905,000, After: 5,857,500.

Lives given to start game.

Before: 5*, After: 3.

Time it takes for lives to recover.

Before: 15 mins*, After: 30 mins.

Time it took for game to load.

Before: 1 min, After: 1 min and 30 secs.

The use of non video ads.

Before: None, After: Yes.

The use of video ads.

Before: None, After: Yes, even if you do not use free video ad.

After finishing the 50-5 episode and reaching rank 80 the amount of red rings you will earn for finishing the 5 episodes of 50 are.

Before: 90, After: 30.

*Was changed before worldwide release.

Other changes include raising the amount of rings and items you get in roulette. There are likely more changes but these were the ones I been able to easily notice.

Why is everyone talking about ads? I didn't get ads since i started playing the game.(I lnly get ads when i want the free revive...)

It seems like some people, including me, are not getting ads whatsoever, like I posted earlier in response to another guy who also doesn't have ads:

does anyone in here play using the ios version? i don't want to jump to conclusions about anything, but i've had the game since the first day of the soft launch; the worldwide release on ios runs basically identically to the way it was before except for the ads

speaking of ads it seems like they removed them on the ios version? i can't use them for continues and i haven't seen one at all since last night

Yeah, I've had the game since the first day of the soft launch as well, and haven't seen any ads whatsoever, even in this worldwide release. I can't get any free revives either, but I got no ads at all in my game, so I'm not complaining.

I haven't purchased anything with money either.

Odd though that you're still getting the free ad revives...

• Thumbs Up 1