Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Still confused on how to get the Genesis buddy to level 5, and my game is refusing to put items in the episodes. However based on info I've read here, I'm getting 10 red rings instead of 5? Not quite sure what to do.

Still confused on how to get the Genesis buddy to level 5, and my game is refusing to put items in the episodes. However based on info I've read here, I'm getting 10 red rings instead of 5? Not quite sure what to do.

Is it just me or does Free Revives doesn't work anyone? I press the button, watch the ad, nothing happen and I'm still on the retry screen. Can you only use it a limited time per day?

Can you only use it a limited time per day?

Yes, but the free ad option should disappear once it's up, so it can't be that.

I know, but i ended it...so im waiting for the 100RSR(i still dont have Classic,by the way, do you have him?)

I know, but i ended it...so im waiting for the 100RSR(i still dont have Classic,by the way, do you have him?)

The leaderboards and event prizes aren't handed out until the end of the event, so they know what place everyone is in. 

Yes I do got Classic Sonic

Is it just me or does Free Revives doesn't work anyone? I press the button, watch the ad, nothing happen and I'm still on the retry screen. Can you only use it a limited time per day?

That's been happening to me, too. The game just won't acknowledge that I wasted my time watching a 30-second add for a stupid shovelware title. But if I waste my Red Rings? Then I'm allowed to continue!

Hello, first time poster here.

Just noticing that previously, music wouldn't play in the birthday event levels. But now, the sounds for collecting Rings (save the 10-Ring pickup), Crystals, and Cake (like Hogfather said, only the rest of the sounds work along with the wisp tunes)... and I had tried this with Streamline Mode off since just the music wasn't working with it on.

But I'm also noticing that some graphical effects weren't present as well, mainly when you destroy obstacles with the Indigo Asteroid, and I could have sworn there were some effect for picking up items and hitting Eggman.

The leaderboards and event prizes aren't handed out until the end of the event, so they know what place everyone is in. 

Yes I do got Classic Sonic

I know this...

I was saying that because i was bored(I cant get many rings to get classic)

I know this...

I was saying that because i was bored(I cant get many rings to get classic)

Yes, but there's no point expecting them to hand you out a reward of 100 RSRs when you don't even know if you'll be in the top 1000 by the time the event ends.

Sometimes the characters are beign pushed backwards...

Did this this happen to someone else?

Why is everyone talking about ads? I didn't get ads since i started playing the game.(I lnly get ads when i want the free revive...)

I get ads and video ads in this game since worldwide release. I only used the free revive once since I intensely hate video ads and instead I use 5 red rings to continue. I still get ads and video ads even if I not use free revive and I hate it.

still don't have Classic. I've put like, 450 Red Rings into this stupid fucking roulette, and I'm regularly having people tell me they got Classic first try or twice or some shit. This blows arse.

I get ads and video ads in this game since worldwide release. I only used the free revive once since I intensely hate video ads and instead I use 5 red rings to continue. I still get ads and video ads even if I not use free revive and I hate it.

Why would you spend red rings on a revive? It takes far more than 30 seconds to earn 5 red rings, so even if you hate video ads, it makes no sense to spend when it's unnecessary. Of course if the video ads don't work properly on your device than I understand.

Why would you spend red rings on a revive? It takes far more than 30 seconds to earn 5 red rings, so even if you hate video ads, it makes no sense to spend when it's unnecessary. Of course if the video ads don't work properly on your device than I understand.

Because if you are near the bottom of the league or near promotion and your just outside the safe or promotion zone spending 5 rings might keep you in or promote you which will see you with better red ring gains when the ranking rewards are given out.

still don't have Classic. I've put like, 450 Red Rings into this stupid fucking roulette, and I'm regularly having people tell me they got Classic first try or twice or some shit. This blows arse.

I spent 750 red rings around there before getting classic Sonic spin. Lets take a look at the odds which are 6% that means it would take 16-17 spins at most before getting classic Sonic and it would be 8-9 spins in special roulette. You have until July 10th to get classic Sonic and sorry about your luck but keep trying it than.

Because if you are near the bottom of the league or near promotion and your just outside the safe or promotion zone spending 5 rings might keep you in or promote you which will see you with better red ring gains when the ranking rewards are given out.

I think what he means is why would you waste red rings for a revive rather than using your free revives. If it's because he doesn't have free revives left, I could understand it, but if it comes down to having to use red rings or watching a quick ad for a revive, it's rather silly.

I would rather spend 5 red rings then to waste 30 seconds of my life waiting through a video ad. I was not able to do this in Sonic Dash because they not give you enough red rings to do that. In Sonic Runners even though they severely cut down the red rings I still get enough to avoid the video ad revive. By the way I still get video ads even if I not use free video ad revive. I did this before there was even the option to use free video ad revive. It does seem weird especially if you struggle to get red rings and that should explain things lot there.

I would rather spend 5 red rings then to waste 30 seconds of my life waiting through a video ad. I was not able to do this in Sonic Dash because they not give you enough red rings to do that. In Sonic Runners even though they severely cut down the red rings I still get enough to avoid the video ad revive. By the way I still get video ads even if I not use free video ad revive. I did this before there was even the option to use free video ad revive. It does seem weird especially if you struggle to get red rings and that should explain things lot there.

Dude, no offence but that is a huge waste of RSRs. I mean you guys are complaining about the wheel and not being able to get certain characters and all that, only to just throw away that very same currency, when you have a free option.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dude, no offence but that is a huge waste of RSRs. I mean you guys are complaining about the wheel and not being able to get certain characters and all that, only to just throw away that very same currency, when you have a free option.

It probably is big waste of red rings in fact it is likely I spent 100 red rings instead of using free revive. However though I spent 1,000 red rings on wheel and still have 144 red rings left to use.

It probably is big waste of red rings in fact it is likely I spent 100 red rings instead of using free revive. However though I spent 1,000 red rings on wheel and still have 144 red rings left to use.

Dude, that still doesn't change the fact that you've wasted a massive amount of that currency. Which is getting harder and harder to get a hold of. Just keep in mind that by the time the next event rolls around, you could end up having no Red Star Rings and have no method of even earning them back, and have far less chances at a character.

Dude, that still doesn't change the fact that you've wasted a massive amount of that currency. Which is getting harder and harder to get a hold of. Just keep in mind that by the time the next event rolls around, you could end up having no Red Star Rings and have no method of even earning them back, and have far less chances at a character.

I will take those chances and thank you for your concern.

Since the worldwide release I only use the free revives. If it means I can use Red Star Rings for new companions then I would prefer to only have one revive. That also pushes me to do better with what I have.

In other news, I gave given up on Classic Sonic. Never was terribly bothered in the first place but the hurdles you have to jump to earn red rings now are so ridiculous, as well as character eggs in general being extremely rare. So eh, I'm fine with just using normal Sonic and Tails.