Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

got 100 red rings

so decide to test my luck

2 space ship

now i have level 3 space ship

level 3 and still doesn't work on boss in normal level

I'm not really enjoying this game as much as I thought I would for some reason. It's good but kinda eh at the same time. Perhaps it'll get better with updates.

So the game is really fun and all so far, but my goodness is it confusing and stressful to be thrown into such a big event so early in the game.

I mean cmon, what I'm I even supposed to do first? Get through levels fast so that I get items fast, or take my time and get red rings instead? Spend my red rings on coins, or companions? Or what about Secondary revives for the highest scores?! Should I play the birthday event for cake and Genesis...es? Or that takes up way too many lives; what about lives, should I buy those?!? What should I spend rings on, items, levels, or boosters?!? DO I CHOOSE TAILS, OR KNUCKLES?!? WHICH COMPANION WORKS BEST, CHIP OR PUMKIN WISP?!?! DOES CLASSIC SONIC EVEN DO ANYTHING TO MY SCORE?!? I'VE ONLY GOT TWO DAYS LEFT, AND I'M RUNNING ON FUMES WITH LIVES, BUT IF I BUY LIVES, WHAT WILL I BUY COMPANIONS WITH, AND IF I NEED TO CONSERVE LIVES, DOES THAT MEAN I SHOULD GO FOR HIGH SCORES INSTEAD, WHICH MAKES ME BUY MORE STUFF WITH RINGS, BUT THEN I RUN OUT OF RINGS AND THEN I BUY MORE RINGS WITH RED RINGS WHICH MAKES ME HAVE TO GET MORE RED RINGS WHICH MAKES ME MOVE SLOWER THEN SUDDENLY I CAN BUY A COMPANION BUT IT'S NOT THE ONE I NEED SO I KEEP RUNNING WHICH MAKES ME RUN OUT OF LIVES WH-

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12437-1377640515-10

• Thumbs Up 3

Finally able to post here after a month of registration issues and an admitted lack of patience on my part!

I've managed to get Classic Sonic and every buddy in this event because I'm a lucky little shit. I'm very pleased. Now I'm just continuing with the story and hoarding Red Star Rings, even though they're scarce.

CI5vJMzUwAALTQJ.png

7 / 3

NEW FLYING CHARACTER WHEN

I spent my last Red Star Rings and ...

23qxn69.jpg

This game refuses to give me 1 Death Egg! (I know this is even better but ... xD )

I'm currently at Episode 41-2, and it's getting more and more annoying to progress.

A free roulette spin just gave me the best companion ever - the UFO, another wasted roulette spin.

Oh, and had some 50 rsr lying around too, so it gave me another cartridge, which gave 3 special eggs.

Can't wait to have another 10 special eggs for another easter bunny, UFO or egg chao x_x

Nope, with each run trough "Boiling Point" episode giving only 35 rsr, Classic sonic is simply not worth it :P

Anybody here that unlocked it knows if his extra bonus makes any difference?

A free roulette spin just gave me the best companion ever - the UFO, another wasted roulette spin.

Oh, and had some 50 rsr lying around too, so it gave me another cartridge, which gave 3 special eggs.

Can't wait to have another 10 special eggs for another easter bunny, UFO or egg chao x_x

Nope, with each run trough "Boiling Point" episode giving only 35 rsr, Classic sonic is simply not worth it :P

Anybody here that unlocked it knows if his extra bonus makes any difference?

...What?

Dude, how do you think new players feel? I had to save 250 RSRs plus the special egg roulette, which by the way, I had to do so with only 5 RSRs per episode, and you're complaining about 35 RSRs per episode?

Just save up your RSRs and use them at once on the wheel, save up about 250 of them, and try to get your free spin. Classic Sonic is still here until the 10th.

I seen the advice to stock on Red Star Rings a few times now. 

Is spamming the wheel a few times at once actually any better than single spins spaced out over time when going after that character egg? I've been getting to about 70 at a time, having a spin and then starting again with my RSR count at about 20 from the get-go.

I'm so sad. Whatever they maintained made me unable to play because I can't download the data over mobile data. Now I'll miss the Death Egg AND Omega.

Is spamming the wheel a few times at once actually any better than single spins spaced out over time when going after that character egg? I've been getting to about 70 at a time, having a spin and then starting again with my RSR count at about 20 from the get-go.

Previously... Yes. Because the wheel spun from the point it stopped.

Now it resets. So if the odds are not being cheated or there is no secret algorithm which rewards players depending on a said circumstance....

Mathematically it makes no difference at all.

But mentally it looks and feels better. However I wouldn't spin the wheel for characters unless you have a special egg spin either ready or within 3 eggs.

I think so personally, that's how I got Classic Sonic. I stocked up to 250 RSRs plus my free turn with the special eggs.

About Omega, is a Team Dark event starting or he will be avialble with classic sonic?

I'm having another problem with the Facebook invitations, I can't see a friend of mine even though she connected the app to FB. Any suggestions?

I'm having another problem with the Facebook invitations, I can't see a friend of mine even though she connected the app to FB. Any suggestions?

Did you go into accept invitations?

...What?

Dude, how do you think new players feel? I had to save 250 RSRs plus the special egg roulette, which by the way, I had to do so with only 5 RSRs per episode, and you're complaining about 35 RSRs per episode?

Just save up your RSRs and use them at once on the wheel, save up about 250 of them, and try to get your free spin. Classic Sonic is still here until the 10th.

Everyone predicted new players would have problems once it was released worldwide, and with an event right after launch it would make things even harder to obtain

And no, I'm not getting 35 per episode, my mistake explaining I guess, I meant that the final segment,called boiling point, is separated trough 5 episodes too,5 per episode like you except final one, which gives 10, but since it has the same name trough them (boiling point 1, 2, 3,4,5) I called them all 1 episode, my bad :P

And I have to save rsr too, and with 5 per episode too,and each episode over here is 1950000 score per square :/

The no route bonus & the low rsr is making things more difficult for both old and new players (though some old players have already unlocked great companions), all we can do now is deal with it but really hope they change it again some day :/