Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Classic Sonic is on the board until July 10th.

Omega goes live tomorrow.

The character egg has a 6% drop chance.

But until july 10th you have 2 characters on the wheel on the same spot.

So you actually have a 3% chance to get either Classic Sonic or Omega.

Have fun everybody!

• Thumbs Up 4

68ea9a69dba3765d4caf78d371babf51.gif

(It's a joke before anyone says I'm overreacting)

For fuck sake Sega.

• Thumbs Up 1

Are you actually kidding me Omega goes live tomorrow?

Fucks sake, I'm still trying to get Classic Sonic, I don't want to accidentally end up with a character I'm not particularly bothered about when the one I do want is under a quickly depleting time limit.

I mean it's still a six percent chance to get classic (the character egg) saying it's three percent makes it seems like the chances of the wheel have changed. But yeah, 3 percent. I wish i could get back on though because I really want omega.

68ea9a69dba3765d4caf78d371babf51.gif

(It's a joke before anyone says I'm overreacting)

For fuck sake Sega.

Are you actually kidding me Omega goes live tomorrow?

Fucks sake, I'm still trying to get Classic Sonic, I don't want to accidentally end up with a character I'm not particularly bothered about when the one I do want is under a quickly depleting time limit.

Fuck my goddamn life. 3% chance to get Classic now? Fuck.

I mean it's still a six percent chance to get classic (the character egg) saying it's three percent makes it seems like the chances of the wheel have changed. But yeah, 3 percent. I wish i could get back on though because I really want omega.

better pay for that sweet microtranaction

better pay for that sweet microtranaction

No. I won't be supporting Sega and I won't be giving them one penny with these crappy practices.

• Thumbs Up 1

No. I won't be supporting Sega and I won't be giving them one penny with these crappy practices.

but you are supporting them by downloading this game and playing and and watching ads in it

even watching a single ads they got money from it

they don't actually take money from you when you watch any ad

I truly think the only bad decision was the red ring pay out per episode. The rate change for buying them is acceptable because in the soft launch they were just testing, it's obvious they were gonna change that. The wheel is alright too, it's fun little thing equivalent to the "chao garden" in jump fever. Gets you a prize that you don't know what'll be. Maybe adding an alternative would be cool but after seeing how many red rings Dash and Jump Fever wanted for characters, it'd probably be worse. Cause Runners gives red rings more often then the aforementioned one character would probably cost a fortune unless you bought RSR. So yeah. Really my only problem is the episode payout.

but you are supporting them by downloading this game and playing and and watching ads in it

even watching a single ads they got money from it

they don't actually take money from you when you watch any ad

No. Supporting them would be downloading the game and paying money to support them. That's actively rewarding and supporting their decisions by giving them money through their Microtransaction nonsense.

This is like saying you support Activision and their DLC practices because you watched the Black Ops 3 trailer. 

Well I downloaded the game a few days ago and I got Classic Sonic on my first ever egg spin thing.

Is that a good thing? I still barely understand this game outside of the endless runner stages.

I wonder how many "got Omega at first/second/third spin" posts I will see in the thread tomorrow xD, good luck everyone :P!

Why are they doing this all suddenly?

People got surprised after seeing Classic sonic not long after Amitite Amy, but 2 events at the same time is ridiculous xD

I am skipping the next event. I can not afford to do 2 events in a row. I will sit back and watch all of you suffer in trying to get something that is near impossible to get. I hope you all have fun busting your tapping finger trying to do the near impossible.

No. Supporting them would be downloading the game and paying money to support them. That's actively rewarding and supporting their decisions by giving them money through their Microtransaction nonsense.

This is like saying you support Activision and their DLC practices because you watched the Black Ops 3 trailer. 

you are giving them revenue by watching the ads, though.

Well I downloaded the game a few days ago and I got Classic Sonic on my first ever egg spin thing.

Is that a good thing? I still barely understand this game outside of the endless runner stages.

that's a wonderful thing - most people have used ~7-10 spins and still don't have him. the chance is pretty low, so consider yourself lucky.

I am skipping the next event. I can not afford to do 2 events in a row. I will sit back and watch all of you suffer in trying to get something that is near impossible to get. I hope you all have fun busting your tapping finger trying to do the near impossible.

you sure do manage to act pompous over your decisions in the game despite wasting 5 RSR per revive because you felt you didn't want to watch an ad to revive.

regardless, if the omega event really does launch tomorrow: wow, sega. wow.

Do you seriously have to give people shit because they want a character? First off, considering you said yourself that you spent at least 100 RSRs just because you couldn't be bothered to watch a ad for a free option. I quite frankly don't mind if you want to take part in the event or not, but don't start trying to make people feel bad for trying, and trying to act like you are above everyone by saying you're just going to watch us ''bust our fingers and suffer'' trying to get Omega.

TL;DR: Stop acting like you're above it all. It's rude to your fellow members, especially when you say you're going to sit back and watch them suffer.

• Thumbs Up 2

I think Omega (and Dark characters bonus) will be the enemy bonus.

Other than dark chao, no other character/buddy increases the enemy bonus, so I guess Omega will be the one doing it, and perhaps Shadow and Rouge too.

Looking at bonus stats on characters menu and looking at each "team", each bonus = a team :P?

Distance Bonus - Team Hero

Animal bonus - Rose

Ring bonus - Chaotic

Enemy bonus - possibly Dark?

Who will have score bonus?

We have metal sonic, silver and blaze left for those I guess, since big and cream will be on Rose with Amy ?

So I dunno if anyone else has figured this out, but thanks to a minor feature added in the worldwide launch, this game has essentially given us a way to choose the stage you want to play in.

Before the update, it seems that once you got past episode 40, not only did the stages randomize every time you finished the stage, they also randomized every time you turned the game off. Dunno why that was implimented, but as a result, if you restart the game enough times once you're past episode 40, thanks to the icon on the "PLAY!" button, you can choose whether the stage you're playing is Speed, Fly, or Power.

This just made the effort for red rings a whole lot easier.

Edit: The results are in

image.jpg1_zpsnym9y2hl.jpg

image.jpg2_zpspzqa8lil.jpg

Remember when I said this?

Also, the constant complaining that you have to be rich to enjoy this game stops now. While it is a freemium game, the insinuation is unfair to the players here who are doing well without spending real currency, it causes needless hostility, and is just generally defeatist in the most annoying, persecuted way possible. If you're having trouble progressing at the speed you'd like to, ask people for tips and practice instead of whining about the fact that a freemium game is acting like a freemium game. That will in turn be punishable by mod action in the future if I see it or it's reported again.

That warning didn't become irrelevant just because you didn't mention money. Your annoying, melodramatic, defeatist self-victimization and left-field, indefensible attacks towards others stopped being cute years ago well before this topic was even made. Enough is enough. You're being put on notice that another inkling of any undue bitching, either here or in the status updates, is going to earn you the same strike and suspension treatment Aries got. After that, it's a permanent ban. Shape up and start acting your age, or you're gone.

TL;DR: Stop acting like you're above it all. It's rude to your fellow members, especially when you say you're going to sit back and watch them suffer.

This right here is getting a little backseat mod-y, and I told you once before not to tread across the line of telling people what to do. I understand you're trying to prove a point, but regulating things in the midst of that does you no favors.

Huh, suddenly the "limited time all rings x1,5" icon appeared but got no notification for it,have they notificated us about this earlier :o?

11698554_1459762144342887_74132395896050

Team Mech

11659484_1459761617676273_33648828464202

wow, that was fast XD!

Team Mech? That means team dark is gone :o?

And I knew it would be enemy bonus, and 200% is huge O.O

Also,Death egg is still on the roulette even after ending the event :D, it's going to stay forever like that easter bunny and egg Chao!

Oh, and cartridge too :P

post-7689-0-34100000-1435915337_thumb.pn

Yeah, this whole Classic Sonic thing has really killed my vibe for the game. Haven't played it in a while. Sigh.

Latest update didn't fix the lag either. 

Nope. I'm assuming that they'll be handed out as soon as the rankings are changed and the daily spin is added, but best to keep an eye out if it's a bug.

Also, if Omega's a Metal character, and if the game continues to follow the trio team system, who's the third Dark Character now, and who's the third Metal character?

Edit: Aw, what? The Death Egg is going to stay on the roulette? Shoot, I thought it was going to disappear tonight. Certainly de-values my last second nabbing of it, too.

Guess I've been wasting time and red rings on this game ever since I got Classic Sonic.