-Metal Sonic

-Gamma

-Orbot/Cubot

My guesses:

-Metal Sonic

-Gamma

-Orbot/Cubot

And aren't those teams usually a trio?

You forgot Omega in there, which means only 2 of those could be avaliable?

Though previously we had 2 Amy so team rose has now 4 members

Is there a chance that i get 2 classic? if yes, what do i get along with him?

yes, when you get a double , they don't give you a character , they just give you 10000 gold ring and 3 eggs and 50 red rings

Despite what I said, I gave in to the gambling temptation and blew through all my Red Star Rings. I landed on the character egg on my last spin and got Classic Sonic.

Again.

:')

• Thumbs Up 1

Are there no candidates on that leaked character list?

Like Metal Eggman and stuff.

Can anyone confirm if the update removed any bugs such as crashing on iOS? I'm at work right now, so no access.

I went through 4 runs and watched video ads on all of them in a row and no crashing at all. Using a 4S. The game still gets a little laggy after too many multiple runs which is wierd.

I went through 4 runs and watched video ads on all of them in a row and no crashing at all. Using a 4S. The game still gets a little laggy after too many multiple runs which is wierd.

Omega's in this game now?

Nah, not worth the hassle.

May I ask here how are you guys gathering red star rings :)?

Share experiences? Tips? Advices?

May I ask here how are you guys gathering red star rings :)?

Share experiences? Tips? Advices?

• Thumbs Up 1

Almost 500000 for one part of the episode?!

Man, it would so easy if we still had route bonus...

Easiest method: Surrendering to Sega and buy red star rings

Long but simple method: Create Facebook accounts, invite them to join and get 10 red star rings per invite (But FB link has been broken in iOS since the very beginning and for Android since worldwide launch)

Skills method: You need skilllllssss. Get 10 million per run if you can. Practice, Practice, Practice. If you have signed up since WW launch, it will take a long while before you can hit big numbers. I recommend to throw everything at the Speed (Green) level as it's the easiest out of them all.

Will they ever drop the online-only scheme? Or is the game set up in a way that it has to be online-only?

I recommend using a pumpkin chao and the red ring ship if you have them. You will get to 10 million points within about 15 minutes if your character is level 100. That usually nets me 8 to 10 red rings in the level, and an additional 5 for clearing the episode. That's potentially 60 red rings an hour if you don't mess up. I always play on the speed level.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know what would be a pretty cool event? Allowing users to use 3 buddies for the duration of the event. I wonder what massive scores people could get with that...

I recommend using a pumpkin chao and the red ring ship if you have them. You will get to 10 million points within about 15 minutes if your character is level 100. That usually nets me 8 to 10 red rings in the level, and an additional 5 for clearing the episode. That's potentially 60 red rings an hour if you don't mess up. I always play on the speed level.