Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I don't get it, if you have a device that can play the game, why not just play the game?

In my case anyway, I don't really feel like going through the steps to get a game that's technically not finished.

In my case anyway, I don't really feel like going through the steps to get a game that's technically not finished.

It is finished. 

I don't think finished is the right word. Improved, maybe? I feel like the menus will get revamped and there will be more content in its worldwide release. I have it on my Kindle and it's 100% playable.

Something to consider is that you most likely will have to start over once the worldwide release is out. That's why I'm not really playing it as much as you guys. I don't feel like grinding once... then doing it again.

I don't think finished is the right word. Improved, maybe? I feel like the menus will get revamped and there will be more content in its worldwide release. I have it on my Kindle and it's 100% playable.

Something to consider is that you most likely will have to start over once the worldwide release is out. That's why I'm not really playing it as much as you guys. I don't feel like grinding once... then doing it again.

Stats and everything is global. So why would there be a need to restart? Hasn't the recent update proved that claim completely unsubstantiated?

I thought of way to help get higher scores! You use the combo bonus to build up points. At each number checkpoint you will get that many points. If you not break the chain you can build higher scores!

<100 1 point

100 5 points

150 10 points

200 15 points

250 20 points

300 25 points

400 30 points

>1,000 50 points.

You know I think that I finally figured out how to determine how many points you need per level but not certain about it. You can test the formula here by putting in the episode number (x) and checking it.

(x-7)*16,000.

Stats and everything is global. So why would there be a need to restart? Hasn't the recent update proved that claim completely unsubstantiated?

Uh...

I'm not talking about the game itself being updated. I'm talking about people transferring from the Japanese version to the American version. I highly doubt the save files are cross platform.

Uh...

I'm not talking about the game itself being updated. I'm talking about people transferring from the Japanese version to the American version. I highly doubt the save files are cross platform.

Why wouldn't they be?

Why wouldn't they be?

On the iPhone, the save file is saved within the app. While Sonic Runners US and Sonic Runners JPN might be the same game, they're considered different apps by the phone and by the app store. That means a save file associated with the JPN version would not work with the US version.

If someone wants to test it out, do progress on the JPN version and download the CAD version.

So I seem to have a problem.

For some reason my game keeps freezing after a few games, and I can't play anything other than Knuckles stages when I do, no idea what the problem is, but something seems to have gone wrong with my game.

So I seem to have a problem.

For some reason my game keeps freezing after a few games, and I can't play anything other than Knuckles stages when I do, no idea what the problem is, but something seems to have gone wrong with my game.

What phone?

And I just unlocked Amy Rose =D

You're so lucky. Would you mind posting some screens or a video of her? 

P.S. Do you have any tips on unlocking her? Do your friends need to actually download the apk for this game too for instance? Or is just sending the invite enough?

I just saw the post where you're having a problem with your game, sorry T.T

Edited by monkokaio

Wanna restart that Amy Rose thread again? I'm sure all of us could use the help to unlock her. Is iOS and Android Exclusive or can they cross over?

Hmm yeahh I think I'm done with this game for the time being. I got up until episode... 34 I think? The one where Tails finds a master emerald shard in the sky. :V Yeah. 

Don't get me wrong, the game's super fun and all but it runs really choppy on my phone and as of late for whatever reason it's gotten worse. Not to mention clipping is often an issue and I fall into pits due to glitches (I clip though a hoop or cannons don't work). On top of that, there is no data transfer yet so it's not like anything of what I'm doing will be saved so I can continue when I perhaps get a better device in the future.  

What phone?

Galaxy S5.

However I fixed it, think I know what the problem was. Sometimes I get the odd DNS error (or so my PS3 tells me that's the issue), no idea what casues it, though the fix is usually 'Restart the modem' or restart the device.

Now earlier yesterday I had problems with a slow internet connection, so I restarted the modem and bobs your uncle, all my devices were getting the usual speed.

Skip ahead several hours, the phone was still getting odd speeds.... and Sonic Runners REALLY doesn't like this. 

It was quite the strange bug, wish I'd filmed it. Every single stage I played was Knuckles, I was still getting points/daily challenge percentage, rings and items. But after about 2 or 3 games, it would freeze on a loading screen. 

I did however fix it, simply turned off the phone then turned it back on again.

P.S. Do you have any tips on unlocking her? Do your friends need to actually download the apk for this game too for instance? Or is just sending the invite enough?

I just saw the post where you're having a problem with your game, sorry T.T

Wanna restart that Amy Rose thread again? I'm sure all of us could use the help to unlock her. Is iOS and Android Exclusive or can they cross over?

This is how I did it.

As for video, is there really nothing on her at the moment? I thought by now others would have unlocked her and posted some?

If they continue to keep doing these events, there's no way I can't stop playing Sonic Runners. 

This is what Sonic Dash and Jump failed to do.

Actually, I can :)

post-3074-0-50427300-1427459988_thumb.pn

post-3074-0-78250500-1427460010_thumb.jp

• Thumbs Up 5

This is how I did it.

As for video, is there really nothing on her at the moment? I thought by now others would have unlocked her and posted some?

So just to be clear, all you did was create several facebook accounts, link one to Sonic Runners and invite that account and accept, then you uninstall the game, reinstall it and pair it up with a different facebook account until you've done that with all 10 accounts?

Either I'm losing it or I'm getting "haters gonna hate" vibes from her running animation.

Probably the former. lol

Actually, I can :)

What's that SEGA panel you hit at around 2:00? I've never seen one of those.

What's that SEGA panel you hit at around 2:00? I've never seen one of those.

That's probably the signs where your friends ended their run, you get what I'm saying?