Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Hello everyone, i've been following this thread since Runners was released and i finally decided to join :)

Anyway this is going to be the second time i'm relegated in the ranks, i am unable to score enough during a run because of the lag or even worse, when i'm doing a great run the game crashes. Hope this will get fixed soon, it was a really good game-

Hello everyone, i've been following this thread since Runners was released and i finally decided to join :)

Anyway this is going to be the second time i'm relegated in the ranks, i am unable to score enough during a run because of the lag or even worse, when i'm doing a great run the game crashes. Hope this will get fixed soon, it was a really good game-

you are not the only one

i was first at F *** , and i stayed at the same rank

i think the ranking system is done by human , that's way they need at least 30 minutes maintenance

Wow, 10 rsr in a level :o? That's impressive!

And well, I have a high leveled up pumpkin Chao so I shall give it a try

I made a mistake. I just tried again and I still managed to get 10 red rings in one run, but it took me 25 min, not 15 unfortunately. That's still 30 red rings an hour. Play 4 hours a day, that's 120 in a day. 840 in a week. 3360 Red Star Rings in a month. That's 67 spins on the roulette!!

I made a mistake. I just tried again and I still managed to get 10 red rings in one run, but it took me 25 min, not 15 unfortunately. That's still 30 red rings an hour. Play 4 hours a day, that's 120 in a day. 840 in a week. 3360 Red Star Rings in a month. That's 67 spins on the roulette!!

Would need to be lucky first to level up the star cruiser, since at level 0 I see almost no changes :P, in fact the moments I get more rsr is when I'm not using it xD

Hopefully if I ever upgrade it it will help a bit more

Would need to be lucky first to level up the star cruiser, since at level 0 I see almost no changes :P, in fact the moments I get more rsr is when I'm not using it xD

Hopefully if I ever upgrade it it will help a bit more

wow I forgot the most important thing. My cruiser is level 1. Pretty big difference, Eggman almost always gives me 2 red rings per chase now. Once the cruiser is level 5, it will probably be extremely easy to get 10 to 12 red rings per run.

wow I forgot the most important thing. My cruiser is level 1. Pretty big difference, Eggman almost always gives me 2 red rings per chase now. Once the cruiser is level 5, it will probably be extremely easy to get 10 to 12 red rings per run.

yay!

my little brother  got runners on his android tablet today!  ^_^ he is so happy...

I haven't had any issues playing this on my iPhone. It has been constantly running smooth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did they fix the compatibility issue?, Google Play now says it's compatible with my Galaxy Avant (or rather, all my devices now... previously it was only compatible with Bluestacks)

The game has crashed less and has been less laggy since yesterday's iOS update to 1.1.1, but it does still crash a bit and still has some lag. It's *almost* at a playable state now, and very nearly enjoyable again.

Now I know everyone is going to hate me, but i just spun my first time since the Omega Event started and low and behold who do i unlock but Omega!!!   ...   Now i will be brutally honest, i wasn't even aiming to get Omega, because I had even unlocked Classic Sonic last week during the birthday event, and even he i didn't want to unlock as i already had done the Facebook sign-up to unlock Amy before the world-release broke facebook in june, and unlocking her took forever by the way!!!

My Star Team is near-perfect for me with Tails at level 100 and Amy near 100 at level 83 currently, with Shahra maxed out and Kuna even though she is only level 0 ... So did i need the new characters no, but beggars can't be choosers as they say, and now there's even more incentive to play the game so yay i suppose!  Congrats Sega, i have taken the stance that i can no longer complain about the game, because you guys have actually been good to me.

post-7831-0-71537200-1435995009_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-95736200-1435995010_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-87953400-1435995011_thumb.jp

post-7831-0-77084100-1435995013_thumb.jp

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with Red Rings in the stages themselves. It seems the game will now occasionally leave one just sitting on the path for you to collect. You can also get some by destroying those spike formations in the air with the asteroid wisp. I got about four in my last run by using the latter method.

On a side note, does the Pumpkin Chao's effect happen after the run is over and the base score is calculated? I just finished a run with around 860,000 but the game then says I've reached the top of my Runners' League with over 1.5m.

this is getting crazier and crazier

pJVlDZ8.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ? why i can't get ranked in this game ??????????????????

6MSa0KN.jpg

WHAT ?

what are those number means ? i have 2 million score before the ranking reset

if i delete the game , then reinstall it from the store , will i'll be able to get my save game ?

After sega finally classified my tablet as compatible, I've been able to download it finally.  I'm really enjoying the game aswell. Wasn't sure whether I was ever going to have a go. Alot more fun than I thought it'd be.=3

Haven't had it crash once and it runs very smoothly for me.

Only thing that's annoying me is I didn't really get far in the birthday episode before they pulled it down.

Also I'm having a headache trying to get classic sonic. I admit I'm enjoying the little nostalgic elements here and there and I would really like classic sonic to complete that. Funny enough I have a genesis console and sonic cartridge following me everywhere because I seriously love the thing yelling out "SEGA" at the beginning of the run.XD

I'm not very good though. This would probably be my first sidescrolling endless runner.

Now with Omega being announced I can't help feeling I'm probably going to get him instead of classic sonic, knowing my luck. I just want classic sonic.=(

I've been running into this annoying bug lately, and so it goes like this: Sometimes, when I die and then watch an ad to revive myself, when the ad is done playing, it won't revive me, but it will instead bring up the different revival options again, and it can never get past the revival screen no matter how many ads I watch. It forces me to select "No" and end my run. I don't want to use the Red Rings because I'm saving them for spins on the Premium Roulette. And as I said, it only happens sometimes, usually after playing the game for an extensive period but it can also happen randomly at any time. To ensure it doesn't happen a lot, I have to reset the game after every single run, but even then this glitch can happen on the first run of a session. It's very annoying. I'm playing the game on an iPhone 6. I was just wondering, has anyone else run into this glitch at all while playing? I know it can't be fixed until Sonic Team does something about it but I just want to see if this is a common problem.

Well the game is compatible with my HTC now, but with whats going on lately about the game I'm going to wait until the problems are fixed.

this is getting crazier and crazier

pJVlDZ8.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ? why i can't get ranked in this game ??????????????????

6MSa0KN.jpg

WHAT ?

what are those number means ? i have 2 million score before the ranking reset

if i delete the game , then reinstall it from the store , will i'll be able to get my save game ?

If you're topping the league and are still stuck in the same rank, you probably got caught cheating. You get forced into staying in the same rank if you cheat.

I ranked up again on the League, and got Shahra!

If you're topping the league and are still stuck in the same rank, you probably got caught cheating. You get forced into staying in the same rank if you cheat.

No you don't you get banned.

@aos10 The All Ranking results are separate to the League - it's an additional bonus based on your World ranking at the end of the ranking period.

what ?

i know the punishment for cheating...this is not cheating

there was literately 20 person my league , some with really really high score ( above 120 000 000 points ) an he still at low level

now i can't them

i even did not play good , if i played good i will get above that score

and now i am testing again, i am only get around 300 000 (i can get that score with one hand without focusing)

@aos10 The All Ranking results are separate to the League - it's an additional bonus based on your World ranking at the end of the ranking period.

aha, thanks

so that was for all users in F* ? that make sense

i sent a new message to the support about this problem

No you don't you get banned.

Is that so? My brother and someone in the Runners Facebook group I am in have both reported the same thing after cheating.

Do you have any pictures of ban messages, etc? I'm interested.

so that was for all users in F* ? that make sense

I think it's everyone playing the game, not just your division.

yos.png

My first league win :) Finally got the hang of keeping a run going semi-indefinitely... despite a couple of horrific lag spikes (game froze for 3-4 seconds, and somehow i still got over a bottomless pit :o )

• Thumbs Up 1