Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Is that so? My brother and someone in the Runners Facebook group I am in have both reported the same thing after cheating.

Do you have any pictures of ban messages, etc? I'm interested.

If you banned, you can't even log to the game

I my self used an emulator in the past and cheated and posted a screenshot here maybe in page 20 or after

There is error code

And they don't ban users immediately, they do it after an update maintaince

So, no

ok, lets scroll for some people in my league

uZvAhoB.jpg

hmmm

JG4pE4B.jpg

ummmmm ?

icuCMnG.jpg

ohhhhhhh ??

z24dXC0.jpg

OK...WTF ?

all people in my league is cheaters ?

seriously

how i am suppose to beat all of them ?

and i got 900 000 by mistake

That's the total score league.

I don't think you rank up using that. You rank up by the highest score you've made in the weeks ranking period. That other tab. The High Score.

That's the total score league.

I don't think you rank up using that. You rank up by the highest score you've made in the weeks ranking period. That other tab. The High Score.

even so , can someone in rank 16 ( after you get tails ) be able to get 3 700 000 000 points in 1 day ?

that score is gonna reset after 2 days

i am uploading the high score now

even so , can someone in rank 16 ( after you get tails ) be able to get 3 700 000 000 points in 1 day

Depends on how good they and how many loves they buy/have.

You're ranking up in total score for the weekend, Hogfather, I'm pretty sure. EDIT: Wait, nah, I lied.

Also, they're obviously cheating.

To be more on topic, does anyone have a good strategy to get through the 20-hit Eggman where he launches rockets and springs? I'm pretty much stuck.

Definitely cheaters. Even starting at Chapter 50, 300M pts would gain you (up to - assuming around 10M per attempt) 30 ranks.

Plus, realistically, who's going to max anything from scratch in less than a day?

That said, this is why the manual checking is in place. Once you reach higher divisions, the amount of cheating drops off massively. It's just a shame that it exists like this at the level that new players will be at.

Also, I recall one time where the results notification for League didn't match what actually happened. I think it said I stayed in the same division, and then a while later it quietly put me up to the next one, so there may be a disconnect there.

so , i was checking my files in the phone and i found that there is some files stuck in the internal memory of my phone

in version 1.0.2 the game was in the internal memory

then when 1.0.4 come out , install it and moved my game to the SD card

so, what i did now ?

of course delete those files

and

Ul1UoqY.jpg

my heart stopped for a moment here

"WTF I JUST DID , NOOOO , MY CLASSIC SONIC , MY LV3 SPACE SHIP"

then said,,,oh will , i guess this is it

maybe anther fresh start ?

so the download data comes and downloaded the game

and

its back

my game is back without a problem

that was relief

i hope this fix my problem

Huh. My brother's old data seems to load up and connect just fine. Odd.

Huh. My brother's old data seems to load up and connect just fine. Odd.

my save file has no problem

it loads up perfectly

fl2e7fK.jpg

I need suggestions for buddy combos:

-Lvl 5 Cartridge

-Lvl 3 Genesis 

-Lvl 3 Easter Bunny 

-Lvl 2 Skull Chao

-Lvl 1 Golden Piggy

-Lvl 1 Yacker

-Lvl 0 RC Battle Cruiser 

-Lvl 0 Chip

-Lvl 0 Shahra

-Lvl 0 Hero Chao

-Lvl 0 RC UFO

-Lvl 0 RC Piggy Bank

-Lvl 0 Jewel Chao

-Lvl 0 Dark Chao

I really want to get a Death Egg companion, but instead i got Omega, the last character i wanted to get on runners

I need suggestions for buddy combos:

-Lvl 5 Cartridge

-Lvl 3 Genesis 

-Lvl 3 Easter Bunny 

-Lvl 2 Skull Chao

-Lvl 1 Golden Piggy

-Lvl 1 Yacker

-Lvl 0 RC Battle Cruiser 

-Lvl 0 Chip

-Lvl 0 Shahra

-Lvl 0 Hero Chao

-Lvl 0 RC UFO

-Lvl 0 RC Piggy Bank

-Lvl 0 Jewel Chao

-Lvl 0 Dark Chao

Battle cruiser +...

If going for rings.

Gold companion pig.

If going for points...

Cartridge.

You'll get lots of red rings with that but also be getting decent ring returns with the gold pig or points due to the carts instant combo bonus.

Speaking of Buddies, why are so many people in higher divisions using Carbuncle, the Buddy earned from the Puyo Puyo Event? It picks up everything on-screen if a certain combo is reached, but for me that usually happens in the Eggman section, meaning I get close to nothing out of it...So what's that rabbit's damn secret?!

Speaking of Buddies, why are so many people in higher divisions using Carbuncle, the Buddy earned from the Puyo Puyo Event? It picks up everything on-screen if a certain combo is reached, but for me that usually happens in the Eggman section, meaning I get close to nothing out of it...So what's that rabbit's damn secret?!

Because carbunckle is one of the best characters.

Quite often a higher level one will activate in that yellow wisp area with the that huge section of gems and pull in 90-100% of the gems depending on the trigger.

So in yellow wisp form. All those gems can hit you and be multiplied by potentially a 500 combo bonus.

Shahra is very useful, particularly at higher levels. She frequently gives you Magnet, Shield and Invincibility, all of which are really useful (especially at max speed) and can extend your runs a hell of a lot.

Shahra is the one of the best companions a person can get regardless of rank. The free items are incredibly helpful. I use Shahra + Wizard Chao for regular runs at the moment.

Y'know, I started off the game skipping through the cutscenes like they're nothing, but as I get further and further into the game I can't help but be facinated with the story for some reason.

Only in runners do you see little animals beating the tar out of Eggman, Knuckles giving Cubot a piggy back ride, and Eggman huffing and wheezing to catch up with Sonic just barely in time to be the boss of the stage.

... Well, not really see, but it's better than nothing.

• Thumbs Up 2

The story provides me entertainment. Sure, it's simple and very one-noted but it does provide me some decent fanservice at times. Especially with the Sonic's Birthday scenerios.

Doesn't irritate me like Lost World's story.

So I finally gone back to playing Sonic Runners after a long while of putting it down and I have a question:

Is it normal for the app to automatically update to the World release version even though I download the APK from the internet months ago along with the Playstore telling me that it's not compatible with my phone?

Not complaining, just curious.

If I remember correctly some people here in the forums used Facebook on runners to get rsr and amy, using fake accounts for example.

Does anyone here knows if using fake Facebook friends can = a ban?

It's a long time consuming path, and wanted to know if doing this was a safe way to get Amy or even more rsr :P

Deleted the app. Just couldn't be arsed with it anymore. Maybe if they make it more like the pre-launch, but that'll never happen.

• Thumbs Up 1