Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

The bullshit of Sonic Runners continues...

I do the daily spin... land on big

I then land on super... Here are the prizes..

Jackpot = random ring prize capped at 99,999.

Normal companions... = chance of 3 special Eggs

5 red star rings.

I land on the jackpot.

My prize = 30,000 rings...

So let me get this straight... 30,000 rings is a better prize than a buddy/companion which might also get me 3 eggs... or 5 red rings?

Oh Runners... even when you do it right you do it wrong.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post the shenanigans the game pulled earlier today.

I got a bunch of stuff from the Birthday event, "cool" I think. I had enough for three spins of the wheel so I figured I'd just use them. The first two were fine, didn't get what I was after but what else is new. On the third spin, the wheel just simply refused to stop or even slow down. Eventually the game gives me an error code and kicks me to the title screen. I go back in and I find that the game debited me 50 rings for the final spin anyway. So I blew 50 rings and got absolute zilch in return.

How much do you want to bet that was the one spin that was going to land on the character egg?

Check to see if you didn't get a new buddy/something levelled up. If you don't remember/if nothing's changed, I suggest you contact support.

mcwxur.jpg

j58sqo.jpg

New record! ^_^

whoa!! What level is your battle cruiser? 13 red rings in that short of a distance is amazing!!
  • Thumbs Up 1

whoa!! What level is your battle cruiser? 13 red rings in that short of a distance is amazing!!

23qxn69.jpg

It went from Lv.1 to Lv.5 in the last event, but I'm still unable to get a single Death Egg xD ^^U

Is it possible to get rappy now?

I just contacted support about Rappy and the Facebook option being grayed out. I'm hoping to get some answers here real soon.

Is it possible to get rappy now?

No. At least that I know, Kuna, Rappy and Mag Lv.1 were time-limited buddies during PSO2 event. I suppose SEGA will bring them back someday in another PSO2 event  ^_^

So I got Omega on the roulette whilst on my break at work, this is kinda cool.

I'm seeing people with Puyopop Amy and PSO themed buddies,did I miss some event or something?

At least I got Classic Sonic and Omega, but I want Amy :(

• Thumbs Up 2

So I got Omega on the roulette whilst on my break at work, this is kinda cool.

I'm seeing people with Puyopop Amy and PSO themed buddies,did I miss some event or something?

At least I got Classic Sonic and Omega, but I want Amy :(

There was a Puyo Puyo event before the Classic Sonic one. 

For the PSO buddies, it's just a matter of being lucky in the roulette so yeah.

That sucks considering the facebook thing is broken, so no chances of getting Amy for now. 

There was a Puyo Puyo event before the Classic Sonic one.

For the PSO buddies, it's just a matter of being lucky in the roulette so yeah.

That sucks considering the facebook thing is broken, so no chances of getting Amy for now.

Sending revive tokens works for new players, but for older players it is broken. As far as inviting people to play, I still receive 20 red rings per friend I invite. It's a long process, but that part isn't broken.

Sending revive tokens works for new players, but for older players it is broken. As far as inviting people to play, I still receive 20 red rings per friend I invite. It's a long process, but that part isn't broken.

Funny thing is that we get 10 rsr per friend and it gives extra 10 due to "invitation promotion reward"

So the game does recognise and remembers the promotion, it should as well work fine with Amy right?

Funny thing is that we get 10 rsr per friend and it gives extra 10 due to "invitation promotion reward"

So the game does recognise and remembers the promotion, it should as well work fine with Amy right?

That's my thought process! :D
  • Thumbs Up 1

so, i was trying something with the roulette

spent 50 rings and let it spin , when it was close to stop ( not fully stop ) i exited the game and close it completely

after i return to the game found the 50 rings are gone and have one of my companion are 1 level higher

so when you spin the wheel , every thing is determined and there is nothing you can do to stop it and where you want

so, i was trying something with the roulette

spent 50 rings and let it spin , when it was close to stop ( not fully stop ) i exited the game and close it completely

after i return to the game found the 50 rings are gone and have one of my companion are 1 level higher

so when you spin the wheel , every thing is determined and there is nothing you can do to stop it and where you want

It works off a probability algorithm, it's a standard setup, Pokémon shuffle uses it too, you have odds, but it's as much as the computer and programmers decide. No matter how it's designed it's not random since it can only truly be random if it's physical. That's why I don't trust digital slot machine. You have odds, it's simply just not truly random, but it's the same odds as playing poker, on the human element is programmed in

It works off a probability algorithm, it's a standard setup, Pokémon shuffle uses it too, you have odds, but it's as much as the computer and programmers decide. No matter how it's designed it's not random since it can only truly be random if it's physical. That's why I don't trust digital slot machine. You have odds, it's simply just not truly random, but it's the same odds as playing poker, on the human element is programmed in

That's what i said

It's already decided for you the moment you press the red button

The animation of the wheel just to trick you

Or you could just get everyone and pretty much destroy the odds, sadly you get less Red Rings now

11412313_1462219414097160_60888682220377

11659255_1462219317430503_22328132754812

11701042_1462219474097154_93899789019271

11181568_1462219327430502_39003426999528

• Thumbs Up 1

Or you could just get everyone and pretty much destroy the odds, sadly you get less Red Rings now

11412313_1462219414097160_60888682220377

11659255_1462219317430503_22328132754812

11701042_1462219474097154_93899789019271

11181568_1462219327430502_39003426999528

whoaaa I'm guessing all you get is special eggs?

I just unlocked Omega on my first try. I don't really play the game much, so it's a little surprising.

d97d7364b798a53be93799a88d65b4c8.jpgNew record!! This buddy combo of Sharah and Carbuncle is like magic on those drill sections [emoji2]
  • Thumbs Up 1