Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

So while I was playing last night, I ended up getting stuck in the asteroid mode for my entire play through....

fzwvggg.png

I ended up killing myself after getting 2 Million points because it was taking sooooooo long.  But Im curious, has this happened to anyone else?

• Thumbs Up 1

AMY IS WORKING AGAIN :D!

wohoo, from now on this game is called Amy Runners, that animal bonus will be very useful

post-7689-0-10315100-1436289623_thumb.pn

post-7689-0-01214800-1436289633_thumb.jp

post-7689-0-72165800-1436289644_thumb.jp

How did you earn her?! O.O

Making 10 accounts, inviting 10 accounts, accepting invites with 10 accounts, and won her with the last one!

I like this way of getting characters, working to get them, unlike that roulette where you work to get a chance to gamble to get them :/

Did you use a second device or Bluestacks?

A second device, both were android if that helps, so I dunno if it works with iPhone & iPhone or iPhone & android combos

A second device, both were android if that helps, so I dunno if it works with iPhone & iPhone or iPhone & android combos

oh, i only have 1 android device

Making 10 accounts, inviting 10 accounts, accepting invites with 10 accounts, and won her with the last one!

I like this way of getting characters, working to get them, unlike that roulette where you work to get a chance to gamble to get them :/

I did the same thing, took me like 2 hours but i ended up with around 200 RSR and a Death Egg.  So all in all, pretty sweet.  I did end up unlocking Omega twice on the temp accounts though, breaks my heart I couldn't keep him.  (Did all of this on iPhone and iPad)

Am I the only one who wants them to take a break from these special events? There shouldn't be one every two weeks...

• Thumbs Up 4

Am I the only one who wants them to take a break from these special events? There shouldn't be one every two weeks...

• Thumbs Up 2

so , this what happened to me

yesterday i restarted the game completely , maybe that will fix my game ( i hope )

everything is good

today i was playing and i had to do something and turnoff my screen ( the game was open )

after 1 hour i return to play as normal

but, when i died this happened

mxawegj.jpg

no free revive , and guess what...no ads too

so, i complete the game and defeat the boss of this level and

u9fTuZ3.jpg

are you seeing what i am see ?

10 rings instead of 5

so , i guess lets do it again and finish the next level too

ccyiduC.jpg

also 10 rings

happened 3 times

i am not sure what is going on , maybe just the first 10 level this way ?

or the ads take 5 rings from me ?

or if i activate the free revive i will get 10 rings ?

so , this what happened to meyesterday i restarted the game completely , maybe that will fix my game ( i hope )everything is goodtoday i was playing and i had to do something and turnoff my screen ( the game was open )after 1 hour i return to play as normalbut, when i died this happenedmxawegj.jpgno free revive , and guess what...no ads tooso, i complete the game and defeat the boss of this level andu9fTuZ3.jpgare you seeing what i am see ?10 rings instead of 5so , i guess lets do it again and finish the next level tooccyiduC.jpgalso 10 ringshappened 3 timesi am not sure what is going on , maybe just the first 10 level this way ?or the ads take 5 rings from me ?or if i activate the free revive i will get 10 rings ?