Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

After beating story mode, I got sent back to the start of chapter 50. Is that normal?

So you just repeat chapter 50 endlessly? They could have at least started again from Chapter 1. I wouldn't mind replaying the story. 

Yup, stuck in an endless loop forever. At least your not stuck on one level type for an entire chapter anymore. But I agree, when I reach 50 I'd like to re-play the earlier chapters. Would be a nice way to reward dedicated players with a bunch of easy Red Star Rings from the early chapters.

Oh god it's the Mann Co. Store in TF2 all over again!

Except no one gives a s*** about the Mann Co. Store since it's way cheaper to just get the thing you want from someone else !

There are plans to extend the games story to 150 episodes. The endless repeat of episode 50 prevents that nasty situation where you could go back to episode 1 and they then release the new episodes.

Hi,

I'm new to the this forum, but I've read through a bit of it before (you guys can be pretty helpful with tips and stuff), but I have a question:

So if I have the game on my iPhone 6 (updated to iOS 8.4, if that makes a difference) and I downloaded it during the soft launch on a Canadian account, could I transfer my data (characters, ranking, buddies and all) to my iPad, on which I got the game after the worldwide launch? I think I remember hearing that rings and red star rings don't transfer, but I'm okay with that. Basically, I'm wondering if any of you know how the data transfer works. Like, when you transfer data, does that just mean it can be copied to another device, or does that mean I can only continue my data on the new device I open the transfer to? Ideally I'd like to be able to play with the same data on my phone and iPad, but I don't know if that's possible based on how I think the transfer data system works; however, I'm not sure, so that's why I'm asking haha. I just don't want to lose all of my progress  :P  

There are plans to extend the games story to 150 episodes. The endless repeat of episode 50 prevents that nasty situation where you could go back to episode 1 and they then release the new episodes.

I thought when Iizuka mentioned 150 episodes, he was talking about the fact that some episodes have multiple parts. 

Any way, they should just put an episode selector as a reward for beating the game. That way, if you select to go back to episode 1 when new episodes come out, you can just skip to the end. 

Hi,

I'm new to the this forum, but I've read through a bit of it before (you guys can be pretty helpful with tips and stuff), but I have a question:

So if I have the game on my iPhone 6 (updated to iOS 8.4, if that makes a difference) and I downloaded it during the soft launch on a Canadian account, could I transfer my data (characters, ranking, buddies and all) to my iPad, on which I got the game after the worldwide launch? I think I remember hearing that rings and red star rings don't transfer, but I'm okay with that. Basically, I'm wondering if any of you know how the data transfer works. Like, when you transfer data, does that just mean it can be copied to another device, or does that mean I can only continue my data on the new device I open the transfer to? Ideally I'd like to be able to play with the same data on my phone and iPad, but I don't know if that's possible based on how I think the transfer data system works; however, I'm not sure, so that's why I'm asking haha. I just don't want to lose all of my progress  :P  

the way it works is that only one device at a time can have your data; so no, you wouldn't be able to play it on your phone and ipod at the same time

kinda sucks and the transfer system is kind of a confusing mess, but them's the beats :\

the way it works is that only one device at a time can have your data; so no, you wouldn't be able to play it on your phone and ipod at the same time

kinda sucks and the transfer system is kind of a confusing mess, but them's the beats :\

Ah ok, thank you. Yeah, that kind of sucks. But could it transfer successfully from a Canadian account to a US account?

have anyone fixed the facebook grey thing? i cant send revive tokens or watch my friends score...

Does distance bonus helps eggman spawn faster? (egg chao)

hmm , i think i jinxed myself

i am only getting 5 red rings every stage

and in top of that , no free revive

maybe the top of the league can't do free revive ?

also , where is my lives ?

i got about 15 lives from my friends in facebook

after finishing the level , it reset to 3 ? WTF

hmm , i think i jinxed myself

i am only getting 5 red rings every stage

and in top of that , no free revive

maybe the top of the league can't do free revive ?

also , where is my lives ?

i got about 15 lives from my friends in facebook

after finishing the level , it reset to 3 ? WTF

Get a new device and play Runners on it. Your progress/experience in Runners is very very strange compared to the rest of us. 

Get a new device and play Runners on it. Your progress/experience in Runners is very very strange compared to the rest of us.

get new device just for this game ? why ?

i have HTC one m9 , its very very new mobile

problem solved

it appear i was turn on an ad blocker in my phone, thats why i can;t get any ads

the funny thing is i can still get ads in angry bird transformer

so , if you don't want any ad ,and you wish to sacrifice the free revive , you can install any ad blocker

I thought when Iizuka mentioned 150 episodes, he was talking about the fact that some episodes have multiple parts.

Any way, they should just put an episode selector as a reward for beating the game. That way, if you select to go back to episode 1 when new episodes come out, you can just skip to the end.

I'm prettysure the multiple parts don't add up to 150. That and considering there are new stages planned, There's the thing of Metal Eggman and Metal Espio, it strongly implies we're getting editions.

Ah ok, thank you. Yeah, that kind of sucks. But could it transfer successfully from a Canadian account to a US account?

I had the game since soft launch on my iPad.  When it got the global release I think the app updated on my iPad through the American app store.  So I'd say its probably all good.