Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

You still only have a 3% chance per spin. Having more red rings doesn't impact the base odds sine the wheel resets.

Yup,working hard and collecting rsr doesn't = success in this game.

You can get 500+ rsr and fail at them all, get it at 1 of those spins or barely play the game, get just 50 rsr and win it at 1st spin, this way of getting characters is unfair xd

damn , i really should get the death egg and classic sonic before they are gone

i am holding my self from buying the red rings

It's 100% for me lol :P

Well done you cheated and *insert all the obvious reasons why that's a shit thing to do for the rest of us here*.

Well done you cheated and *insert all the obvious reasons why that's a shit thing to do for the rest of us here*.

If I cheated, I would be banned by now..

If I cheated, I would be banned by now..

Just because you're not caught doesn't mean you haven't cheated. Some thieves for example DO getaway and never got caught.

Unless you paid a lot of money to Sega, no way you'll have all those level 5 rare AND super rare buddies like that.

damn , i really should get the death egg and classic sonic before they are gone

i am holding my self from buying the red rings

Death Egg and the Cartridge ain't going nowhere, just like Easter Bunny they're there to stay forever. It's only Classic Sonic that is going.

I wanted to ask a question about Runners, and this is the only topic I found for Runners, so...

Has anybody gone through the files again lately?  You know, to see if anything has changed since the last time we checked. 

You don't even have proof or anything soo... why?

Could it be because he said he has a 100% chance of getting a character even though the max chance you can get is 12% through using special Eggs.

Normally it's a 6% chance which drops to 3% if there are multiple characters on the wheel.

So mind explaining how he has 100%

Could it be because he said he has a 100% chance of getting a character even though the max chance you can get is 12% through using special Eggs.

Normally it's a 6% chance which drops to 3% if there are multiple characters on the wheel.

So mind explaining how he has 100%

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else getting burned out with Runners?

I want to keep playing but the wheel of bullshit plus the difficulty of getting RSRs just drains any fun you can have with this for me

• Thumbs Up 1

I just only play it for the daily challenges.

The game is too much of a technical mess to allow me to play it for longer.

• Thumbs Up 1

The game got very repetitive for me in a short while. Elements like the roulette wheel and the companions didn't exactly help with this.

• Thumbs Up 1

How do you use this data transfer crap? I type in my ID and password in the box and it says it's invalid. It's sucks because I had classic sonic and 123 omega.

The Eggman boss fights are absolutely crazy in the later stages with the kind of shit you have to avoid.

The roulette doesn't want to give me the Death Egg :( i've landed in the golden egg 5 times and all i got was 4 caliburn and an angel chao 

The Eggman boss fights are absolutely crazy in the later stages with the kind of shit you have to avoid.

• Thumbs Up 1

Another way to get an egg.

If you fail the stage. When you get to the continue screen...

Close the app.

You will lose your life and any rings/items you used but Eggman will still give you the egg if you take him out in one shot. Despite previously failing

Another way to get an egg.

If you fail the stage. When you get to the continue screen...

Close the app.

You will lose your life and any rings/items you used but Eggman will still give you the egg if you take him out in one shot. Despite previously failing

I actually tried that on Boiling Point 50-5 and it didn't give me the special egg. Either they patched that secret out, or I'm doing it wrong :(

53ccea5fa128b4478974ddf0f7f70fff.jpgfinally!! This took way too long, but it's finally over.

How did you manage to do this? I still can't use the Facebook invite option. Could you please explain?

I not play this game much anymore for obvious reasons but I have question. It takes my Android phone thingy 90 seconds to load this game when I timed it. Is that normal for most of you? To make sure that I am clear on this you begin timing it when you click/touch the app and stop the timer when you get to main screen of the game as shown in the picture after the Tails hints are finished showing up there.

egTU4MNl.jpg

How did you manage to do this? I still can't use the Facebook invite option. Could you please explain?

when you click the gear icon on episode selection, select 'Invite friends'. From there, select the friend you want to invite. After you send it off, that friend needs to download the game, complete the tutorial, and under the same gear icon, friend needs to select 'accept invitation' from there, it will ask the friend to login to Facebook. After that, it rewards the friend with some rings and then the friend accepts the invitation by clicking on your name. It's a long, tedious process, but it definitely works. I got 4 people to sign up legitimately, and I created 6 fake Facebook accounts to do the rest. You are also awarded 20 red rings per friend for the time being. Good luck, and if you have any issues, post about it. I'll keep a lookout :)